John Boyega to play Paul Atreides in new Dune film

>Denis Villeneuve says he's casting John Boyega to play Paul Atreides for Dune movies

>Suggesting the sort of potential bloat that inevitably leads to people floating around a ballroom, ripping out people’s heart plugs and screaming about “he who controls the spice,” director Denis Villeneuve has announced that his upcoming Dune movie will feature African-American actor John Boyega as Paul Atreides. Speaking in front of a crowd up in Montreal this week, Villeneuve explained that his version of Dune will be more Afro-centric, saying, “Dune will probably the most diverse and multicultural film since Black Panther.”

>Frank Herbert’s classic sci-fi novel has been a frequent challenge for directors over the years; David Lynch and Alejandro Jodorowsky both struggled mightily to capture all the weird nuances and history of Herbert’s universe of psychic messiahs, subtle political maneuvering, and massive, LSD-excreting dick worms. Villeneuve has talked in the past about his own efforts to distill Dune down into marketable entertainment; the Blade Runner 2049 director previously referred to his film(s) as his attempts to make “Star Wars for adults.”

avclub.com/denis-villeneuve-says-hes-making-two-dune-movies-afrocentric-1823660070

Attached: Dune_20_Film__20logo.jpg (404x578, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/denis-villeneuve-says-hes-making-two-dune-movies-afrocentric-1823660070
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv87NJ2xX0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage fucking faggot

I'd be gutted if this was true!

This depresses me a lot. That's my favorite book series

your favorite book series just got BLACKED

Attached: 1518400390756.gif (682x602, 2.51M)

lol they're going to make lynch into a god by doing this. his biggest and only truly failure will look like a mind blowing success after this multi culti disaster.

long live the king

Attached: Twin-Peaks-0417-GQ-FEDL02-01.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

this should go over as well as dark tower.
Just keep shoving in niggers until they like it.

Almost everybody in Dune was a sand nigger. They should have casted a sand nigger as Paul Atreides.

Now the Atreides family was based on Greek culture, but when you think about it the Greeks look like sand niggers too! Actually everybody on the shores of Mediterranean is a sand nigger!

>it's another no one reads the article thread

Attached: 1518094939568.jpg (500x375, 89K)

I feel you bro. What a way to ruin such amazing books

Why do you even read books about sand niggers? Everybody knows Dune was actually a story about Al-Qaeda defeating the US Empire in Afghanistan and Muad'Dib was actually Osama bin Laden!

Didn't Black panther have an all black cast, how is that diversity?
I guess they can just say whatever bullshit they want and lemmings will eat it up

Attached: 1520130152369.png (680x731, 535K)

i feel you user
they made Hannibal black, Achilles black, Lancelot black for fuck sake when will it end? If there were famous black people to make into whites it'd be good vengeance but there's never been a heroic or successful black

Damn, you're right. I'm ashamed cause I posted before reading the article

I cant wait for the black forest gump.

Momma always says life is like a box a 9mm's

Attached: snooped.jpg (750x744, 299K)

>Diversity
>Cast Idris Elba or John Boyega in every film

Attached: 1453854682228.jpg (375x600, 68K)

The book was written in the 60's you stupid fin. It was about lawerence of arabia and spice was euphism for oil

Suddenly I am okay with them making a Boyega Dune.

>Lynch will forever have the superior Dune by contrast

>black lead takes on the Galaxy be controlling the spice

Cant wait to see how the rewrite the other parts of the book like the bene gesserit and harkonnen. Place your bets to see which part of society they go after for these 2.

>“Dune will probably the most diverse and multicultural film since Black Panther.”
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Attached: 1517367252412.gif (250x170, 2.75M)

I was just talking with my husband about looking forward to the new movie.
Not anymore.
I'll stick with the old one and the SciFi miniseries.

Read better books

>director Denis Villeneuve has announced that his upcoming Dune movie will feature African-American actor John Boyega as Paul Atreides. Speaking in front of a crowd up in Montreal this week, Villeneuve explained that his version of Dune will be more Afro-centric, saying, “Dune will probably the most diverse and multicultural film since Black Panther.”
This is not mentioned in the article at all. KYS

This.

jesus christ its like i stepped into a world where millions and millions of dollars are thrown away just to troll me. it feels like a pack of niggers rapped my mother

Attached: 1517627736569.png (500x375, 221K)

fuck sake when will it end ?? Next Charles Martel will be black
can't wait for the nogs and (((them))) to try this on Asian cultures
" Sun Tzu waz a black maine that came to the Chinezees to teach them about war n stategies n shieett coz da little China maaine din no how to fight yu no wat i am sayingz"

Attached: 1503395834974.jpg (680x870, 143K)

Full text of the article below, try reading it..

Suggesting the sort of potential bloat that inevitably leads to people floating around a ballroom, ripping out people’s heart plugs and screaming about “he who controls the spice,” director Denis Villeneuve has announced that his upcoming Dune movie is expanding into at least a second film. Speaking in front of a crowd up in Montreal this week, Villeneuve explained that we won’t be seeing either of these Dune movies any time soon, either, saying, “Dune will probably take two years to make. The goal is to make two films, maybe more.”

Frank Herbert’s classic sci-fi novel has been a frequent challenge for directors over the years; David Lynch and Alejandro Jodorowsky both struggled mightily to capture all the weird nuances and history of Herbert’s universe of psychic messiahs, subtle political maneuvering, and massive, LSD-excreting dick worms. Villeneuve has talked in the past about his own efforts to distill Dune down into marketable entertainment; the Blade Runner 2049 director previously referred to his film(s) as his attempts to make “Star Wars for adults.”

Well goddamn. Now they ruin Dune. Enough of this shit. Enough.

Attached: 25_1512250712163.png (1024x768, 1.11M)

Huh, u mad Harkonnen boi?

Hah! Obviously fake AF. Blade Runner 2049 only had one nigger and he was a piece of shit orphan abuser in a junkyard. Denis has no use for their kind. Sure he might sneak in a spook or two, but even Lynch did that. I remember a black Saurdakar commander from his film.

>Nigger to play crypto-muslim in new adaptation of tedious bore-fest
WHO GIVES A FUCK, DUNE IS FOR GAY MUSLIM-LOVERS

NICE TRY NIGGER SAGE

hold me tar baby

Attached: 1516076987812.jpg (604x906, 148K)

Guilty

Die in a house fire

> Nobody read the link

Why are you all tards so gullible?

Attached: 1520653153154.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

>OP makes disinformation to create cognitive dissonance

Not a bad psy op, OP.

I bet Paul will be that kid from every recent Oscar movie, whatisface, Lucas Hedges, assuming he isn't already committed to a bunch of other shit.

>lawerence of arabia
A stinking FAGGOT who got what his heart desired, from the Turks. And he deserved it for hankering after Arab cawk.

>distill Dune down into marketable entertainment

Jesus fucking christ that's what Star Wars is. Hollyjews have to fucking ruin everything for a quick sheckle don't they?

Attached: 1517448523354.jpg (337x337, 9K)

If Boyega is Paul, heads are going to roll.

I didn't see any niggers in the only real movie from 1984. The one that is actually good.

Well. Maybe there was one nigger now that I think about.

But niggers must be damn near extinct in the future.

Casting a nigger as Paul is an abomination.

Attached: 1469926017557.jpg (714x960, 193K)

Awwww. Your impotent rage at reading trash pleb tier literature is adorable

>open link

I KNEW IT WAS FAKE

Villeneuve is our local Hollywood-famous director and he would never do this

>avclub.com/denis-villeneuve-says-hes-making-two-dune-movies-afrocentric-1823660070
Fake news, doesnt say anything about niggers anywhere

like?

I just consider this a lesson to
>look at the cited source before commenting

Attached: 1504819293620.png (600x600, 17K)

The first book WAS really, really good. But then every sequel was increasingly inferior. Same with Ender's Game.

How long have you been waiting for the right time to use this? This is the right time to use this bait image

Ignore it. Don't post threads, don't hate on it. Let the idiots enjoy the corporate shit piles and focus on old movies and games from the past. That's all you can do.

He is an (((african englishman))), whole different breed on nigger.

Attached: 27DA0F3C-70D5-4AE2-8EF0-1552E7AEF98D.gif (233x226, 1.12M)

But Black Panther wasn't diverse. It was just black people and a token white person or two.
OOOOO I get it. You mean no wiepeepoh

Black people don't read Dune. This and LotR should be off limits.

Attached: 1519596640244.jpg (1024x629, 84K)

WE

>only real movie from 1984
Tread lightly faggot

For House Harkonen!

over a year

the great irony in this situation is that if hollywood DARED to white wash a character, then all the mainstream media news outlets would collectivly shit themselves.

Give it 20 years. I garuntee you they will immediately try to rehash LotR with niggers spics muzzies and have the hobbits fucking each others asses the whole way to Mordor.

A friend of mine described it perfectly: "The first book is great. After that, it's basically reading C-SPAN"

>that one is actually good

Black People don't read in general, of course the kikes in Hollywood have a nigger fetish though, they need to put them in everything.

Fag

>black panther
>diverse
pick one

Are you fucking kidding me. Not only is he a terrible actor but he's very unattractive for a black person. Yet they're casting him in everything. I don't get these people. Also amazing they want to fuck up dune aswell by putting a nigger in it. That's literally and clearly the ONLY fucking reason they're doing this remake. Though i will get a good laugh out of seeing john boyega with blue eyes due to the spice melange. I bet he will look completely fucking retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv87NJ2xX0k

Attached: dune-poster.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

And of course they would give the Orcs Nazi aesthetics, while making their skin paler.

OP go fuck yourself with your bait thread, link says nothing about that

How are Fremen supposed to walk without rhythm if they're black?

>but they’ll fuck up Dune for us
How can you still cling to Hollywood like this? After all the times they told you that you are the worst? After all the times they told you that you were too stupid to understand your bigotries? After two years of telling you that it’s you that ruins America you still want to stand in line money in hand?

Back away, let it all fail.

Black Panther had a nearly 100% diverse cast, very few whites if any

Read the link dude, come on, this is a bait thread,

not amused

Attached: smj.jpg (641x548, 137K)

Jokes on you, The Wheel of Time isn't getting blacked.

i'll be honest as long as the film is good i don't care, just happy to see a new adaptation. i'll wait and see if they ruin it first

They did have that one villain and the CIA cuck who got bitched at for slavery, so it wasn't diverse enough.

>Michael Bay's Warhammer 40K will feature Idris Elba as the Emperor of Mankind.

John Boyega stars as: The Dune Coon.

what a faggot... you lefties just cannot help yourselves but lie can you?

Attached: Thykingdomcome.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Nice OP

Attached: 1415651268992[1].jpg (1000x664, 295K)

OP is lying. Read linked article. Don't lose faith in Villeneuve. Blade Runner 2049 had an all-white cast

>African American actor
...isn't he british?

Diverse isn’t about race.
Diverse means just not you.

Emperor Strike me down now

yeah... its good though... people might start to catch on and realize appearance VS reality is a theme for time immortal for very fucking good reasons.

Also it shows that people are more then willing to maliciously lie and trick people to achieve their own ends, much harder to take advantage of people who know they have been had in the past.

It is funny... the more the shills try to harm with their lies, the more awakened the people and less powerful the lies become.

Attached: 1517518505966.jpg (468x640, 113K)

>But niggers must be damn near extinct in the future.
especially a future fucking BASED on eugenics

Attached: 1515438492510.jpg (1079x884, 82K)

>people not reading the article
>article says nothing of the sorts
>you're all falling for it
>go back to /l/eddit you fucking idiots

not even surprised
that villeneuve monkey, though overrated as fuck by tasteless animals, has never ever directed anything that even at best turned out remotely good
still one reason more to nuke leafland, though

fpbp sage

Sage

Article says nothing about casting Paul

Read the article damn it.

They already made the main orc pale in the hobbit

>you're all falling for it
not larp venting? lurk more pleb

Attached: 1515440652643.gif (250x196, 664K)

If this is true....just pull my heart plug....we all get them here.

Attached: TRUMPdune.jpg (1200x787, 162K)

>Reading the articles

There's a 3 hour & odd fan edit of dune on jewtube, it was pretty groovy. Whole sections with picture boards? the camera scrolling a drawing with narration over the top.
I was just as surprised at the difference as I was with Alien 3. That too was vastly improved with the extended edit.

Attached: Dune.jpg (720x465, 37K)

>nobody linked an archive
I'm not giving you clicks avclub faggot. Oh boobloo I'm so sad and unique just like every other of the 10 million bugmen that read watchman. We don't need to read your article we know from the codeword "diversity" and most diverse since black panther it will be. Only the Harkonnens will be white in fact they'll be the Trump family. There I just saved everyone in this thread from having to click on your gay article.

John sucked a lot of balls at the mansion parties.

Sambo Baggins

I don't even care
knowing that villeneuve talentess fuckwit will direct it is enough for me to know it'll be utter iredeemable shit like errything he ever did, nigger Atreides or not