This couple tortured their 7-year-old son to death and then fed his rotting corpse to their pigs

>abcactionnews.com/longform/exclusive-surveillance-footage-captures-last-days-of-tortured-kck-boys-life
This couple tortured their 7-year-old son to death and then fed his rotting corpse to their pigs.
But wait, there's more:
They had a large network of cameras rigged around their house so they could record every minute of the torture that lasted for months.
And there's still more:
The kid's grandma discovered all this when she opened their iCloud. Also, the mom described torturing the kid in Facebook messages to at least one yet-unidentified person.

Anyone else smell pizza?

Attached: New Michael and Heather Jones_1449867671359_28273612_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x479, 92K)

Here's a pity bump for you, OP.

I smell meth and niggers.

This pretty much

Another bump to help get the snowball rolling

Wasn't surprised after looking at them tbqh

That's the whitest 5head I ever seen

>You come on like a dream,
>peaches and cream,
>Lips like strawberry wine. ...

Attached: sadist.jpg (258x340, 23K)

At least it was mixed race, really this was a mercy killing.

The rare white nigger.

Mary Jane
You sexy thang
Skin tone bone
Varicose vein

>Anyone else smell pizza?
But where were they and did they have connections. It could be they supplied video to someone

Attached: deleteimageafterposting.jpg (620x466, 33K)

>Torture for days
>Mercy killing

Attached: 1518651664539.jpg (471x480, 12K)

>mixed race

Prove to me it even had feelings, you can't.

That file name.

so if my thumb grew out hair and got pregnant, i would kill the abomination kid too

Attached: 1210730039639.png (510x332, 66K)

I always liked Gary Coleman...so sad

Prove to me you have any feelings you fucking psychopath!

Holy Hell.

Attached: 1520354715524.gif (450x450, 844K)

I'm white.

death penalty for both

Yes, it makes perfect sense that this low income, idiotic couple bought and set up multiple security cameras to record themselves torturing their child to death.

well hang them

the woman would slip right out of the rope though

This

>nig impregnates a white slut
>leaves her
>somehow gets his muttling into his care
>tortures and kills him with another white slut he somehow got
The absolute state of 56% women.

They were filming this for someone. I want them all dead. Anyone who could do this shit to a child - or enjoy watching it - needs to be exterminated.

Fuck you, I have feelings. And what they did was sick.

Attached: DNA Ancestry.png (394x734, 26K)

You’re sick. I bet your hardrive is worthat least 8 years in prison

>Trip 8s
FBI the trips don’t lie

DAY OF
THE ROPE

You’re a sociopath.

these people need to be put through a wood chipper feet first, but we know that will never happen with our bleeding heart kike judicial system. Rest easy knowing that these people will burn for an eternity. hell awaits.

Attached: 1410431149339.png (458x458, 387K)

>The Christmas before Adrian’s death stands out in Conway’s memory. It’s the last time she was allowed to see him. He died about nine months later.

>“I was getting ready to leave and he wouldn’t let go of my leg. I knelt down in front of him and he told me that he loved me and he wanted to go with me and I told him that I loved him and that I would always be there for him and I’d always keep him safe.”

get these onions out of my pol

too bad, she's hot

I love how the woman gets a lighter sentence because its assumed she’s not a sadist. I bet you she actually proposed a lot of it. Shit wasn’t bad until she was in the picture

Reading some of that shit is pretty awful
>forced to stand for hours with his hands in the air
>strapped to a table and blindfolded
>In one of the videos, an unidentifiable person cracks open Adrian’s face with a broomstick
>video shows Adrian’s hands and feet handcuffed while he was forced to stay outside
>Most of Adrian’s last days were spent stripped naked and confined to a shower stall for hours
>forced their son to stand in neck-deep water in the family’s filthy swimming pool overnight
>messages throughout Facebook talking about tasing him
>In the last months of Adrian’s life, his parents stopped calling him by his name. “They called him ‘the boy’”
>strapped him to a chair and left him in the shower to die
>left body in the shower for two weeks

Attached: 1490173170091.jpg (225x250, 9K)

>get these onions out of my pol
More like get these redditors out of my pol. Shit happens, muttling had it coming.

Torture them in public and then hang them by their entrails!

Attached: Death is Certain.jpg (500x500, 220K)

Seek help.

>a mutt getting oven'd is a bad thing
reddit please go back

No you don't silly. Now here you have a goodnight cookie.

>Anyone else smell pizza?
Remember how that sick fuck pedo always posts in pg threads a quote about taking away the innocence of something? What happened here? Just that. Recorded too. The story says that an employee of the father and stepmother saw a bit of what was going down. An employee implies that these two somehow had enough money to pay someone else to do something. Where'd that money come from?
More than likely, the videos of the abuse.

>Conway’s daughter was married to Adrian’s father Michael Jones. In 2012, the Kansas Department for Children and Families removed the kids from their biological mother's home. Conway wanted the children. But the state told her the kids’ father wanted custody, and he got it.

Pizzagate for real. "child services" = "child sacrifice to satan" Hilary Clinton, Podesta, etc.

It's like the Pickton case all over again. I wish the richies would be a bit more discrete with their pedo cannibal fantasies.

When did Sup Forums become so easy to troll? 2011 Sup Forums would have called me on it after my first post, or they would have agreed with me. lol

June 2016.

... I just ... I can't ... how and why? Who paid them for this ... even when my hatred goes of the scale torture is just so defective of a act ...

>Sad lil white boi mad he hasn't mated

Attached: Cheeky Pepe.jpg (251x242, 18K)

Into the guillotine it goes.

Don't give them the publicity. A firing squad behind closed doors would be better.

At least he got release, not like he'd ever be normal again. I had a thing done when I was little, where they held me down and told me to scream as loud as I wanted because no one would help me. So I did, I screamed my vocal chords out. They laughed when I tore them, and couldn't make consistent sound anymore; voice is still scraggly 25 years later. Spent at least 15 years trying to kill that memory.

OP here, one correction: It was actually their landlord who logged into their iCloud and saw the footage. Everything else is accurate as far as I can tell.

How much do you want to bet the footage is on Wiener's laptop in the folder "C:\Blackmail\Skippy's Favorites\" ?

I'm sorry.

Governor: Jeff Colyer (R)
Attorney general: Derek Schmidt (R)
Senators: Pat Roberts (R), Jerry Moran (R)
Representatives: Roger Marshall (R), Lynn Jenkins (R), Kevin Yoder (R)
the horrors of living in a Republican State.

>Implying they knew about this
>Implying they support this

this gave me chills

>Canadian
Adds up, taking bait this easy.

hot boy hot boy

yami yami

Attached: 5185037520_a63b8a15a9_b.jpg (512x1024, 273K)

The only name on that list that doesn't red flag as a possible crypto is Roger Marshall.

Someone gave them alot of money to do this.

>>Implying they knew about this

Attached: Three_blind.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Shit happens, innit?

Nope

>Implying they support this

Attached: see-no-evil.png (750x554, 460K)

no.
they did it themselves. someone with a lot of money saw an opportunity. if that fucking terrifies you it should because human depravity knows no depths.

Attached: 1519026474317.gif (512x288, 471K)

>"child sacrifice to satan" Hilary Clinton, Podesta, etc.
you do realize, this is one of the MOST REPUBLICAN States in the Union?
how id ***Hillary*** even relevant?

Someone had to be watching this stuff. I do smell pizza here. Unbelievable evil.

That's the thing they don't tell you about: get raped violently enough, and you'll never shit right again.

Women who like nigs are soulless creatures, so this doesn't surprise me one bit.

don't cry if you gonna die

Attached: q.png (595x417, 550K)

I would have helped user, if only I had heard. I’m sorry.

I'm sorry you had to experience that, user. I hope they pay.

what the fucking fuck are you fucking talking about

Attached: 1517821177154.jpg (512x512, 39K)

They failed evolution as well as any sort of decency. Firing squad and get it over with.

Whitey is a meth addicted subhuman and nigger is a meth dealer who owns the bitch and her filthy spawn. They torture the spawn to death. Nothing to see folks.

What’s there to say really?