What does Sup Forums think about George w bush

Attached: George-W-Bush.jpeg.jpg (220x290, 20K)

Nice tie.

W is a sophisticated letter

Attached: __koshimizu_sachiko_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_jam_nandade__7c6ea7ebc6c64c7 (1511x2048, 275K)

George with Bush

Attached: georgewbush600.jpg (1000x666, 65K)

more like George Double Jew Bush

He needs to watch his mouth before the Trump curse hits him too.

Fucked us over economically and put us into endless war. The only president in modern times that is worse is the one who is about to take away all of our rights. Why do conservatives always vote in retards?

Did more for Israel and the jews than any other president besides FDR.

W Bush made Nixon look like a genius
And Trump makes W Bush look like a matrix-architect brain lord

Attached: a778.jpg (634x495, 60K)

I like to believe he was a well meaning idiot that got puppeted by his nefarious handlers.

Dubya-dubya-dubya.shoedodgingretard.com

Worst to ever do it.

He is an actor and was one of the people playing the role of Charles Manson. He also played the role of rustic buffoon as president.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

A shit load of dead Iraqi civilians and 4,500 dead American troops. That's everything you need to know about this globalist subhuman.

Nice guy, terrible president. Globalist puppet with daddy's money. Only won because Gore was shit.

Probably a better president than Gore would've been though. He would've been bombing icebergs instead of Iraqis.

Seemed like an OK guy, but not president material. A warning to the future against a Jeb! presidency. Probably still better than Gore, but maybe Kerry should've won in 2004.

Extended daylight savings time and sent me a $300 check in 2001, so I give him points for that.

Also that.

retard. pointless wars.

literal genius, mastermind, and c student
doesnt get more american than that

The fact that Gore and Kerry couldn't convince people in just 1 - 2 more states was fucking embarrassing.

Nice guy? LOL. He was miserable.

Former Bush supporter here. In hindsight we should have never voted this guy in. Literally everything wrong with the planet right now is attributed to his administration.

Attached: eed3d94fda28aa0200476f84cea2be2d0599ba3f01bbb89435af210e19d6567e.jpg (2560x1440, 1.34M)

A dumbass at the wrong place at the wrong time. Probably had nothing to do with 9/11, but the deep state did.

DUBYA

Only good thing I can say about him is at least he didn't marry / procreate with some weird fugly mexican midget like his guac fiend brother.