Why do anti white women seek out relationships with white men

Ok so I’ve been talking to this qt3.14 Persian girl (9/10 I’m serious) for several months now and ive really enjoyed spending time with her. After a few dates and one succ I decided to look around her social media. There was a link to her twitter page, it wasn’t hidden but it wasn’t obvious.
>>Tfw it’s like being back at the Oscars
>>Tfw when she hates whites with a passion on almost every post
>>Tfw when she talks about how she wants to kill (certain) white men with a chainsaw.
>>Tfw you put your dick into her mouth and actually trusted her not to bite it off.
So anyway Sup Forums I’m gonna drop her soon but not sure how to do it. Also it’s not the first time I’ve heard of vehemently anti-white non-white who seem to date exclusively white Men. What’s going on in the back of their minds Sup Forums?

Attached: 15B89C3D-CD63-4E7F-B5B5-2776798B75E5.jpg (600x601, 102K)

Update- I confronted her over the phone and she sounded panicked and before I could end it she started begging to meet up tomorrow. I agreed just to hear her out but I’m not forgiving this either way.

Attached: B77E79AB-F218-48B7-A871-A0F8030134A0.jpg (565x547, 68K)

nut in all her holes, degrade her as much as you can and then leave

it's clear where she stands and you don't plan to stay with her anyway. degrade her so she can't find a man to continue this fucked way of thinking

go somewhere public. her brothers or cousins might be there to jump you, or she might try to claim that you raped her. also set your phone to record. never trust anyone but close family and friends.

Fuck her brutally and scream the fashiest mosley quote you can think of as you climax

Attached: 1520478937372.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

confronted her too early, should've done this first:

I can think of a few.

Attached: 4042EC3E-8B06-436E-B1A1-99F739B542CE.jpg (620x761, 71K)

if she hates white people, why does she love the pale impaler cock?

That’s my question. If she really feels that way then why is she even with me in the first place?

Attached: 76A1E2A2-9643-4A68-A738-4FA0CFBCE338.jpg (1000x800, 186K)

I know it's a meme that white men have small cocks, but in reality we're the race with the 2nd largest cocks, blacks on average are the first and whites are a close second, dark skinned people also tend to be obsessed with fair skin. so she clearly wants the big white penis lol

i'm pretty red pilled but i LARP as a liberal and was thinking about dating a Pakistani girl so i could find out about the way muslims live from the inside, what she family believes in etc. i know, i have to be careful because of the brothers and cousins, but i'd make sure to act as SJW as i can

>>Muh dick
Was hoping for a more in depth psychological analysis my dude

>>Pakistani GF
That sounds dangerous, ridiculous and pointless. If you want to know about Muslims just fake become one for a while.

shes going to call you a whittu piggu and call you a racist or some shit

the hotter they are, the crazier

She sounded flustered and upset when I mentioned it. Then she said “please let’s meet, I can explain myself” before I could say anything really. She said sorry through text an hour later and I think her twitters gone. Wtf

Attached: AD135336-E2BA-4BE0-85BF-BEEC6A033F6B.jpg (612x612, 66K)

>Was hoping for a more in depth psychological analysis my dude

this not what pol is for

pol is for piss in an ocean of piss

What I meant to say is that black girls and Asian girls find white men very attractive and very often date them. This is an extremely common trend, Francesca Ramsay is married to a white dude, even though she's, let's be honest, a racist. She also doesn't want to have children with her husband because she doesn't want to race mix. kek. Also, some of the most racist black women are mixed race and also date white men. Very interesting, I study psychology and I find it fascinating.

And yes, dating a Pakistani girl is probably dangerous, but I live in a white area where non-whites go to study and the areas they're from are less extreme, I would also make sure to test if it's safe, to make sure and quickly leave her if it's risky. I want to talk with her, find out her opinions on gays, the jews, blacks, feminism, her father's and brothers' opinions on things.

What nationality is your gf's family from? Persian? So Iran, Iraq? What is her family like?

Middle class secular Iranians. Not Islamic at all.

persians are white

Trying to save face, her ideals are being sidelined for a white dicking it seems.

She might be fucking around with some other dude and using you.

Reminder that this thread was created earlier and this is at least a 2nd gen Copypasta, do not engage.

>things that never happened: the thread

No I’m the original poster giving additional update information about what’s happened since.

Attached: 5B9DAFC7-6A74-4B5E-91AA-B00615A5CB80.gif (494x332, 164K)

you are all retarded
this OP was posted hours ago, this is super obvious bot-level bait yet all you tards are replying.

sorry I'm not in this shit hole 24/7. Get a fucking life....

Move on and fuck her user, if you seriously belittle yourself this much for some pucci you are worse then the incels on here