Would have you kissed it?

would have you kissed it?

Sure.

why the fuck not? If it was me sure but if i was in Subarus shoes then no

I would lick it like a Popsicle.

without hesitation

"How about you go fuck yourself"
I mean, Subaru is literally immortal and can time loop forever. May as well make it a mission to tell cunts to fuck off, what are they gonna do? Kill you?

I would have bitten it.

i know right? if i had that power i would literally pee on everyone

Spit on it and run.

I don't know why Subaru doesn't just rape all the waifu's.

The Witch would outright kill him for good or like fuck his penis up or something.

Subaru can fuck anyone for all she cares.

In my opinion Subaru should abuse his power more than he does but he's so autistic he can only go from one extreme to the next

>Canon Subaru: I don't want to die any more than is absolutely neccessary
>Echidna IF Subaru: FUCK I GOT THE WEATHER WRONG, ELSA KILL ME!
>Ayamatsu Subaru: FUCK YOU REINHARD FUCK THIS WHOLE FUCKING PLANET, WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU FUCKING DIE I'VE TRIED FUCKING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TIMES, FUCK IT AND FUCK YOU I'M BURNING DOWN THE COUNTRY.

Because dying is an excruciating and traumatizing process. That's kind of the whole point.

Does putting my dick in it count as kissing?

yas queen

He's died enough times he should be desensitised to it

Subaru is not Okabe

yes, but i couldn't have until after denouncing Emilia.

>he should be desensitised to it

But user, he IS now desensitised to it, compared to the beggining.

The witch is not a feminist.

Listen here you little shit.
Subaru is on a hair trigger away from resetting for every minor problem that occurs, It couldn't have hurt him to have gathered larger forces for the white whale subjugation could it?

Why would he need to rape them? One of the girls is so willing, she needs to hold herself back from raping him. Subaru's just that much of a total beta.

Because that user is proyecting himself.

she's also not a cuck like you are.

Subaru probably doesn't even need to resort to rape, he could use his time loop skills to only ever have perfect encounters with any important female character he meets and just make everyone fall for him.
He could for instance finally defeat Reinhard by NTRing Felt away from him.

>Kissing the foot of and used goods dirty slut.
Never.

>by NTRing Felt away from him.
reinhard then gains the cucking immunity: no woman reinhard is interested in will ever fall in love with another man nor want to sleep with them.

Now you got me thinking...

The witch is a cuck? even if Satella knows she is endgame to Subaru, she too knows that Subaru is fooling around with other girls, even though she just want him to be alive?

He didn't get immunity from all his friends dying, now did he?

>Using mind control powers on your own king
Moral victory belongs to Subaru. Also Reinhard can turn his blessings off so he has the choice to mind control his own king and thus be a worthless knight or to be NTR'd by Subaru

She clearly has moodswings on the issue. I think it's quite clear she'd definitely want to get the other girls out of the way. It's an odd thing, but holding hands with other girls who like him seems to weaken her grip on him somehow.

How did this turn into me being a cuck?

>The man who has ruined everything, killed your friends and family, killed your king, burnt down the country you swore to protect stands in front of you
>You prepare to strike him down once and for all, a small act of vengeance against a man who has taken so much from you and the people of your country
>He taunts you and then a crazy assassin bitch jumps out of nowhere and gives him time to escape, then he willingly lets himself get killed by the disgusting half elf, denying you your revenge forever
This is hilarious

Because why not, particularly in regards to Emilia. It's not like he couldn't reverse it.

The Witch knows that Subaru loves her the most, but he doesn't seem to realize it. She only needs to wait until the time comes.

He's too beta for that. If he can't even fuck the girl he knows damned well is up for it, how could he ever muster the courage to rape someone?

He can brutally die multiple times for his oneitis then he can rape her.

Didn't you hear? He jumped over to twoitis. The author answered in a Q&A that the reason Subaru never fucked Rem was because he's a loser.

I would have pushed her down and raped her!

Priscilla has superstrength during the day.

then rape her at night?

Well?

those toes are so cute

I would have just spread her legs and tried to lick her cunt, but would probably end up with my head in between her thighs as she tries to suffocate me. But I'd lick her thighs.

more

Yeah but only cause it's Yukarin

i'd deep throat that fucking thing

CUTE!!!!!

>Character is pure sex
>Absolutely no doujins