Drawthread

Come here to make or request Sup Forumsrt.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/msr5V
imgur.com/a/HfeEM
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2458171)
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilzl4y
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlil3b64
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilr434
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilja4i
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilam44
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilat2i
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/f/f6/DangerousBeast.png
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
files.catbox.moe/56mg25.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4
anomalyinfo.com/Stories/2008-aug-26-hachishakusan-eight-feet-tall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Ebino Mei hugging a cute Spurdo Sparde plushie or wearing a Spurdo T-shirt

Requesting Mordred as a back alley prostitute kneeling in front of her fat stinky sugar daddy and greedily sucking his cock. Her heart pupils suggest she doesn't actually do it for the money but to sate her overwhelming cock lust.

Requesting something of a cute girl inspired by your favorite lovecraft story.

Requesting Sophia as a slutty moth monster girl eating lewd magazines. Or just a slutty looking moth woman looking condescending/arrogant.

Requesting this, but with Reg from Made in Abyss.

Requesting an annoyed Nayuta Kani with a sign that says "huge slut" floating above her head

why not an art piece from the last thread as OP?

Requesting Nuku Nuku drawn in this cute chibi style

Requesting Kajou trick-or-treating and getting candy corn and a bar of soap

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers. They can be just drawn in the clothes that are in the references and have to be in the henshin pose on the right.

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies.

Requesting thicc Granity symmetrically docking with a thicc version of her old self, Pixie

Anything cute of Sumire would be awesome.

I was going to draw Tifa vs Tamamo from a request a while back, is there a better reference for this?

Requesting Medaka dressed in a sluttier version of one of Kirito's outfits (Aincrad or Gun Gale)

i will do a proper one for you later, but this idea was cute so i wanted to quickly sketch it.

Requesting Malga with a wedding dress or, if its too much work, just a white summer dress.

Cute!

Requesting Akko dressed up as The Tick for halloween, with Constanze being forced to come along as Arthur

Requesting Anna and Sophia as succubi with black schlera raping Tanukichi on Halloween night bound and shackled on a large bed.

Might as well get this idea out of the way.

Requesting Mista from Vento Aureo in Metal Slug in-game style.

Requesting Koshimizu Sachiko clad in full anit-bap plate armor, bringing down a polearm onto a bappers head yelling "Ad mortem inimicus!" (Latin for "death to the enemy").
imgur.com/a/msr5V

Requesting Rachnera as a stereotypical Mega/Ultimate level Digimon (Gundam-like mecha design, mask on her mouth or eyes, etc.)

OR here. Reallly cute picture! It's especially nice since that's the way they act around each other. Thank you!

Requesting someone to color this pic of Miia for me.
Here's refs: imgur.com/a/HfeEM

Anyone here good at modifying a drawing? It needs some polishing and work to make it look much better but I don't know how to do it.

ahh, i'm so glad you like it! you're very welcome.

depends on what you need! what exactly do you want polished and worked on?

Requesting Rei with her bangs clipped back, revealing her forehead

Requesting Mage with slight tan with or without tanlines too.
You could even draw Mage casting a spell or dressed like a real mage with a robe or cloak and all that, even casting Magic Missile or another big spell such as Meteor Shower or Chain Lightning.

>depends on what you need! what exactly do you want polished and worked on?
The lines in this one picture could be more smoothen out. Everything else looks perfect but it can look much better if the lines can be better. If you wanna do this, I rather email you the picture instead.

Can I get a fusion of Guzma and Komaeda? maybe standing in one of these positions?

I'm trying to make a fusion chart

Forgot the pic

i'm not promising anything, but i could take a look. [email protected]

Requesting Conan from Detective Conan in Ran Mouri's mouth like the picture on the bottom.

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

>Actually bothered to search for JAV refs
>didn't find any appealing ones

This is masochism

Requesting Homura from Senran Kagura dressed as Bishoujo Jason (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2458171) wielding machetes instead of swords.

A bit too moe but it'll do.

>it'll do.
feel free to re-request if you want. sorry.

>didn't find any appealing ones
Did you even bother?
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilzl4y
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlil3b64
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilr434
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilja4i
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilam44
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilat2i

Alrighty

Requesting naofumi iwatani wearing Mash's Dangerous beast costume for Halloween. And being either embarrassed or really angry about it.
Reference for dangerous beast costume:
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/f/f6/DangerousBeast.png

I think you got a fetish for something.

For what, Asians? Fuck yes I do

No, user, that spammer doesn't care. You're the one that shouldn't bother.

>all BBC titles
Is there something you're trying to tell is user?

Another ethnicity and another gender.

What's wrong with wanting to self-insert?

Requesting that someone do Miyu in outfit related. There's literally nothing with her in this.

Requesting something cute and Halloween related with Yuuhi and Samidare from Hoshi no Samidare.

>BBC

Stop.

I do care though enough to reference it.

tifaposter, what about the request from Sup Forums with muscles?

What are you? Racist? There is nothing wrong with a black man going balls deep inside those slant-eyed cunts. I have a thing for Asian girls and I am black. This genre lets me self-insert.

Plus, Japanese ladies scream when they get fucked by black men. They don't make the same noises with other Japanese or white boys.

>3D
Get this disgusting shit out of here.

Plz no black boy. Self insert = cancer anyway.

Anything cute involving Abel from GaoGaiGar

Requesting Cerberus wearing a cute schoolgirl outfit, if possible the kind of uniforms you can see from the "Lonesome Dragoness" event in GBF. Unrelated to that idea, I want to request a picture of awoo and the "angry dog noises" with Cerberus please.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting small kegare like pic related gathering around and/or carrying a beat up teddy bear and a bag of corn snacks.

Requesting Gran and Djeeta from Granblue Fantasy either dressed normally or modern-day clothing on a date and eating in a Mcdonalds.

Could anyone fix the shading so it doesn't look like she's pregnant?

Requesting Nanachi from MiA asking for a foot-pad rub from the viewer.

Damn, its amazing what a bitnof shading can do

Rather than pregnancy, looks like she has a certain package down there.

Requesting Fubuki, Mutsuki, and Yuudachi as Playboy bunnies.

I won't mind line art.

No pantyhose
Facing the viewer.
Preferably full body.

Make them very sexy!

More short hair Nui!

Requesting Ohgi getting piledrived deep into the pavement

This is a magnificent sketch, thank you!
I like how she's handing me her bread crusts, adorable!

Cute subversion doodleman!

How will he recover?

Requesting Miku Kohinata as a dragon girl based on the chinese dragon on the right side of the reference wearing a short chinese dress.

Gimme potatoes to depotatify tomorrow cause i'm tired as balls

Requesting colors for my Grim Reaper goddess.
Neptune ref: files.catbox.moe/56mg25.jpg
By the way, you can either go for the original parka colors, or make her outfit blackish to make it "grimmer".

But I like potatos!

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

define potato

Requesting Genoise making super sentai poses!

Genoise is the unit made up by the three standing here.

Honda Tama-chan

Just look her up on like a Fate wiki

Seriously user, thank you for the sketch. i love it

The Teekyus.

Hah, that's really cute. Good work!

Requesting Kagami Yagami in a wedding dress.

How about riko? Would also be neat to see yuuri from shoujo shuumatsu in that style.

Requesting Tsuyu playing Frogger on the Atari 2600.

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied or hand_cuffed
tape_gag

Maybe have them suspended in glass cases like this Batman scene: youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4

Can you write " Born to Feel" on her helmet?

Requesting Shaggy as a bishounen.

What does hemean by potato?

Requesting Valvo R7 in a parody of Megas XLR

Requesting your choice of anime shota being stalked by Hachishakusama anomalyinfo.com/Stories/2008-aug-26-hachishakusan-eight-feet-tall make it creepy looking since halloween is coming. My suggesion is shouta though.

Haven't seen much Misaki art lately
Can someone please lavish some attention her way?

Pitz and Lappa spoofing Future Diary, please!

GIMME ALL YA CANDY

potato is wide, but also round
the one i drew is chii, actually
gimme a second

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).