/pol thoughts on this guy?

is he our guy? a friend recommended I watch his show he told me he was a republican.

Attached: rubinreport_show_card.jpg (500x262, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IS71EDAwX1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>JEW
>Our Guy

He's a neoliberal who just hates SJWs and modern feminism, basically another Sam Harris/Sargon of Akkad/whatever. He seems like a decent guy but he's not very insightful and all his guests usually end up having the exact same opinions on everything.

>hey /pol, thoughts on this literal homosexual jew?

Get out.

He's also a pole smoking faggot.

>a friend recommended I watch his show
itt things that never happened

HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THE JQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111*(&$#(*&#@$%(*@#&(*$&(*!@&(#!#*()$*($#

Dave Rubin is a centrist who really adds nothing to the conversation other than "the left is what it should be". The guests he features add far more to the conversation than he does, but then again his show isn't about giving his opinion. If he had a commentary portion it may be better, but he just repeats the same phrases every interview and short videos. Most of the edgy kids on here will just point out that he's gay and homosexuality is degenerate, but fap to traps later tonight.
In order to fully form your opinion you need to look at extremes on both sides. Go watch a commie youtuber or an alt right. Hell go even further and watch Hitler and translated Trotsky speeches. Fully engaged yourself with all points of view and most likely you will find yourself unable to identify with most groups.

Dave Rubin is boring expand your horizons

Attached: tootall84_caf571.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Left isn't* what it should be

Attached: 1228179270044.jpg (280x210, 15K)

based and a worth candidate for being /ourguy/

>Being Gay and Jewish dismisses that your platform sways people from marxism
Beta nerds

Attached: 1513071562762m.jpg (1024x682, 97K)

>I Agree!

Attached: Rubin Report.png (1232x505, 991K)

It does u retard it is not organic it is being propped by a kike

He's hot. Id suck his dick. It's a white thing.

>a friend recommended I watch his show

Attached: 1440889163394.jpg (312x342, 33K)

He's pretty based. I'd love to see hims in a Warriors sequel with the sides of his head shaved into a sick mohawk and gang colours.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((rubin))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>All kikes are bad
Explain yourself then

He's a good stepping stone. People may point out that his guests all share similar views, but that's only because potential guests from the left tend to refuse his invitations to the show. The only time someone on the side of the Democrats came on the show (as far as I know) was during the election, and it was some woman shilling for Hillary.

He is a disgusting faggot so no

There's been a decent amount of lefties now. Some others that aren't explicitly left but can basically be considered so in their niche, sort of like whats her face, Lacey Green a bunch of people like her that aren't anti-SJW or hurt by the "regressive left".

Anyone convinced by this faggot is legit braindead anyway. Never heard anything smart come out of his mouth.

Oh right I forgot guests like that ex-NPR guy have appeared on the show. However people like say, Maxine Waters, would never come on.

Yup, user knows.

So many have been invited, it's a shame. Like the guy isn't exactly abrasive to be interviewed by like say....Channel 4.

He's a classical liberal/libertarian who would generally be left wing if it wasn't for the absolute degenerate state of the modern left.

He's the best gateway that the disaffected left have to something better, if you completely bombard and destroy anyone who is more centrist you offer no path for people on the left to arrive at more right leaning positions, you just solidify the echo chamber and make sure those people on the left stay there because there's nothing reasonable they can listen to which might win them over on some issues.

He's the sort of person who is going to disarm a portion of the radical left and give some of the moderate left an out so they return to a more balanced position.

If all you're offering is alt right or options too far from what people know, they'll never make that leap, few people do or even can.

He used to work at The Young Turks. Later he "evolved", but am highly sceptical of anyone who worked for TYT at any point in time. Even a sub IQ90 person could take a glance at TYT and realize they're not only subjective, but also moronic and cringey beyond imagination. In my opinion, all these people who call themselves "classic liberals" and who've voiced their disagreement with SJWs are just flip-flopping faggots who are doing it for the money. Milo, Rubin, Peterson, Sargon... all of them are fucking lefties. Sure, they criticize SJWs and the marxists, but that doesn't change a thing. Sure, they may've had an impact and a role in electing Trump, but honestly ask yourselves. What has changed? Has there been a singe policy change? Policy reversal? Nope. In fact, new SJW/marxist policies are being introduced as if nothing has changed.

Attached: 1519525285556.png (603x720, 648K)

>return to a more balanced position.

Wishful thinking, user. They're leftists after all. They will never be balanced.

His show is good. The recent Thomas Jefferson episode was great

youtu.be/IS71EDAwX1o

He's a gay liberal Jew.

People spouting the classical liberalism meme are just 1980's/1990's liberals who haven't changed their views to match with current progressivism.

As you can see, the conservatives have actually picked up a lot of the positions that liberals had in the 80's/90's. Things like
>free speech absolutism
>being ok with fags, sort of
>anti-censorship
>skepticism of government
>skepticism of unlimited free trade and

(((Rubin))) should answer any and all questions... (((Rubin))), (((Shapiro))), who's next, something Berg or Stein...?????Sheckelwitz maybe???!!!!

Dumb as hell, listening to him kills brain cells. Only adds noise to the conversation.
Perhaps he has a place in "legitimizing" some of his guests by putting them in the company of the other, so idk