Osomatsu

No bullying Karamatsu in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So! Matsuyo and Matsuzo episode next week. Any predictions?

The awkward skit with Chormatsu and Ichimatsu was funny as fuck this week. They have so much in common, except their interests.

Definitely, one of the things I had hoped for is that lesser-used duos would get some skits together. Even better because Choro and Ichi actually acknowledged that they rarely interact.

Karamatsu a shit A SHIT

No bullying Karamatsu in this season.

i wanna fuck onii-chan

Misfire?

Me too, user.

Karamatsu worst matsu. Even worse than Choromatsu.

He's fucking adorable.

CUTE
U
T
E

I didn't think we'd ever get an official soundbyte of Ichimatsu masturbating, but we did.

That entire skit was... interesting.

No bullying as in being mean, or no bullying as in teasing him?

Did Totty and Kara make those fleshights themselves? They're talented.

What's more appealing? Kara being 100% genuine in everything that he does, or the possibility that he could drop the act and we get to see another side of him? I'm not sure which I prefer, but I love him both ways.

I want Ichi to be healthy.

>Karamatsu will never call you Mommy

I'm not sure either, I'd just be happy to see him get some development (even if it's subtle).

I'm glad they seem to be pulling back on skits centered around other characters. Iyami, Totoko and Chibita are fine when they are interacting with the brothers, but everything void of Matsus is dead boring.

What's with all the gay shit in Osomatsu-san threads? Or are you all women? Either way, disgusting. Leave my AOTS candidate show alone faggots

Nah

Where have you been?

Best Onee-chan. Reliable and cool, even if she can be an airhead. Not to mention sekushi.

The fujos are the main reason why this show became as popular as it did, so show some respect.

Basically this. Who do you think funded the second season?

fujos deserve only scorn and disgust no matter what

I wanna beat him up and abuse him and see him cry and lick the delicious tears off his cheeks.

The Matsu brothers are made for bullying.

lol look at this tough guy

I want to grab his feet and give them a little tickle.

Does Karamatsu pencil in his eyebrows, or do they naturally grow that full?

>They have so much in common, except their interests.
This is a good way of summarizing these two together. I love how awkward, yet funny this whole skit was and I wonder if they'll interact alone again in the future, or if this experience was just too much for them.

Need more of these two.

Which Matsu makes the best whore?

Is there like a full list anywhere documenting all of the alternative designs from the mobage game?

There's a very in-depth Hesowars Wiki, but it's in Japanese.

> mobage game

Mobile game game? Joking aside, I assume you mean Hesokuri Wars, because there are a zillion mobile games and even more still coming.

I found a tumblr that posts them all.

Is Kara only ever a shit to Choro? Maybe he secretly hates him.

They have to be penciled in if all of they're identical sextuplets right? Well I've heard hormones can factor in differences in twins later in life, like height/weight/breast size and stuff like that, could it affect hair growth?

Everyone seems to have disliked or been indifferent to the last skit, but I thought the first one was kind of lame in comparison. The Ichimatsu and Choromatsu interaction was the best though.

>all the younger bros have the biggest titties

hm. also, no Choromi, I'm disappointed hesostaff.

Well, Ichi's either actively plucking his out or there's some differences in their appearances. Could be diet, maybe Kara eats something the others don't.

He probably pencils them, though.

They're fake. It's from the drag queen set.

Yeah I know, I just find it amusing that the youngest have the biggest fake boobies.

sorry user, I just love when they bully Karamatsu

Ichi's far from being my favorite character, but for some reason his drag queen look makes me rock hard. Maybe it's the condescending smug look? I dunno.

All uggos, please leave this thread now. Only total hotties allowed past this point.

Choromi's the only thing I like about Choromatsu.

they fight over their parenting style and maybe how that had an influence on their sons' lazy behavior

it had me cracking up
that payoff made my heart commit sudoku-pic related

we all do

they have such a cute dynamic
and some of the funniest antics too

ah, there's the best boy

Guess you better get out then, you're the ugliest Matsu next to Choro.

Jesus Christ Ichi why are you so degenerate?

I want to see this face more often

Unamused Karamatsu is a treasure.

Do you think he'd be in to you calling him that? Would calling him Onii-chan be a kink for him? I don't know why but I get that impression.

But are you a hottie or a uggo? Only hotties can have him as best boy.

I can't tell in this picture if Choro is protecting Kara from Ichi or is he defending himself against Ichi because of a misunderstanding.

But bullied Kara + at least one bro protecting him is my jam, so more bully please

He's trying to play peacemaker. Ichi probably hit Kara or something.

Why would one of them protect Kara though? They only "bully" him when he's being extra, otherwise they get along with him just fine. And it's not like the others don't get ganged up on either.

So Ichimatsu is 100% confirmed tsundere, right?

Ichimatsu goes looking for excuses. It happened in the first episode
>Everyone's tearing Ichimatsu down about how he can't handle a job
>Karamatsu: "I believe in you!"
>Ichi grabs Kara by the collar like he's going to punch him
>Choromatsu: "Nande? He was the only one being supportive"
And then Kara carried a drunk Ichi home.

I want to put my fingers up Choromatsu's butt.

>eyebrows over eyelids

Which matsu is best matsu?

That would be pretty heartless, considering that Choromatsu was the only one who seemed to give a damn when Karamatsu was kidnapped, however briefly.

That's just Ichi being a tsundere little bitch like usual. I think Choro only questioned it because at that early point in the show we didn't know why Ichi was so resentful to Kara.

He did give Choro one of his itai underwear, so he can't possibly hate him that much. When he abandoned Choro in dayon tribe while screaming that he's going to save him, he probably gave as much of a shit Choro gave when he forgot about Kara's kidnapping.

It's a tie between Oso and Ichi for me, but I've been feeling more biased towards Oso lately for some reason.

I want to hear their opinions on individual matsus.

I wanna see how they met, but I doubt thats what its gonna be about.

> Hint : 18歳以上のみ/三桁のあの数字

Lads, I can't into nip, what's the answer? I need my KaraIchi.

What is this? I think it says “ 18 and up only / that number is 3 digits”

I would really like a serious/touching episode.
But I'm just hype because I like the parents, especially Matsuyo, who was hilarious when she interviewed the brothers in s1.

Try 801.

Ichi could be plucking them out of stress, it's a known condition en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania

How do people watch Osomatsu-san and not want Oso and Choro to fuck?

He just want to have fun with the thing you call "friends" over the thing you call "Insta"

No art of Juicy bullying Kara?
He hit him on purpose every S2 episode so far.

His soft side comes out with the booze.

Bless you user, this was the ticket.

if you praise a person that has a very low self image, their usual reaction is negative since the praise creates cognitive dissonance

Why do you want to fuck a template?

Post Matsu that is literally you

Ichi smilling is such a gift

I'm not really that much like any Matsu in particular but this face resonates with me.

I have a lot of Ichi and Oso reaction images.

I don't particularly want them to fuck, but I like their dynamic. Everyone always shits all over the kun pairings saying they're boring, but I really like seeing it. I guess to me it's just cute that they used to hang out in their little groups and seeing them do it as adults is heartwarming to me.

Any transparency of this image please?

Hold on and I'll make one up.

>worst matsu from the worst ep
I don't even know you but I hate you already.