Can ANY female character beat Medaka?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWLjQoX8htU
youtube.com/watch?v=5LitDGyxFh4
my.mixtape.moe/etsnzh.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is the pasta?

Nope

She never took any consequences for all of the shitty things she did to people.

At tit-fucking?
Probably.

I just finished the manga, how's the anime?

Never reached Kumagawa.

Anyone with a copy trap ability.

wow, what's even the point then?

I just want to see best boy animated

The last episode of season 2 is worth watching if you want some original Kumagawa content

I did still like the first part of the manga, maybe I will just watch it after all

What did she do to people? doesnt she love and forgive every living being? (after a beat up)

The last episode is a kumagawa short

yeah, both of them and it would be easy

youtube.com/watch?v=eWLjQoX8htU

>The last episode is a kumagawa short
Thats not enough

This girl

youtube.com/watch?v=5LitDGyxFh4

Bibio

Ashinin

Didn't know Ihikio was Medaka.

She never lost to the MC's dick.

Only Edgy Yui can beat Mary Sue Yui

delet

If I said "my dick" would it count as a female character?

I fucking hate that this bitch won and not the cute childhood friend who actually deserve Zen.

Reminder: it is canon that Ajimu can beat Medaka.

O MY RUBBER BAND

finish the manga and realize everyone that had meme powers were just chunni shits that lost them after growing up and leaving HS

Yandere chick is best

a needy and insecure cunt is what you are faggot

Any female with an anime that lasts more than two seasons can beat Medaka.

I wish her underboob and armpit sweat could be branded and sold off, I'd pay a hundred dollars for a 20 fl oz bottle

i could sell you my own and you wouldn't know the difference you fucking creep

Is there a bigger Mary Sue than Medaka?

The cock.

You really should rename it to "shit waifu list"

Hardly. There might be someone as much of a mary sue as her, but bigger is difficult

Do beta males count?

Anna, Tao Jun, Iron Maiden Jeanne

No. She only loses to the cock.

yes, nothing can beat the cock

Yup, Lina Inverse.

>short hair

FUCKING RUINED

Holo not shit taste confirmed.

But she improved vastly with her hair cut. Mainly because she was less uptight

No even the best girl in her own series.

best Girl can beat her

Madara is best girl. fuck you.

May be

>that moment when she punched her lap dog for not solving her quiz

Why is she trying to play a tommy gun with a sword like it's a violin?

That's how she draws her infinite powers. And it's a PPSh.

Well, that's appropriately chuuni and dumb, I guess.

Is it omnipotent enough to tune her PPSh so it sounds like a stradivarius?

I admit she's somewhat capable, but is there a character stronger than Renge Miyauchi?
And I'm not talking about baby Renge Miyauchi. No, I'm not talking about preschool Renge Miyauchi. Hell, I'm not talking about first year grade school manga Renge Miyauchi either.
I'm talking about Post season 1 OVA pikapika ichinensei vietnam veteran master of impersonations Renge Miyauchi-Dono who invented the Nyanpassu, never got anything but 100 points on her tests and has over 300 confirmed killed vietkongs as well as the free ticket to Okinawa (which is capable of taking along Nattsun, Koma-Chan, Hotarun, Nii-Chan, Dagashiya-San, Konomi, Hika-Nee and Nee-Nee), who is a user of Sosun, while wearing the funky fairy wings as well as the houte couture school entrance ceremony dress, the frilly dress handed down by Dagashiya AND the Teru Teru Bouzu costume including the paper plate mask combined with the bucket and shovel giving her full control of tentou-sama the god of the sun and the heavens, enabling her to control the weather at will, turn into a Youkai and ward of Koma-Chan, and equipped with the recoder capable of playing both the major and minor scale, Honokas camera tuning her into a cameraman, the baby bottle as well as the rattle which was shown to be able to defeat Dagashiya in one strike, the double chopsticks, the leaded sword which destroys slimes, dekopons and dragons alike AND the legendary sword of guidepost creation,

who is proven to be so cute that even Dagashiya can't resist her, can ride her bike without training wheels and use the double water canon with automatic eye aim, which is so powerful that it's deemed a „curse“ by Koma-Chan, the cat's cradle giving her full understaning of the twisted nature of the universe, superior art technqiues enabling her to win any art contest she would enter, if she would care, which she doesn't because her understanding goes to far beyond that of any other person, the styropor airplane at whichs control she is on pair with Koma-Chan, as well as both the tsubamegaeshi and the takinobori at will, with Nattsun and Hotarun at her command enabling them to also perform the shirahadori block, which even Nii-Chan can't overcome, plus Gu who is controlled by her silent whistling technique and capable of performing the secret trick, which is so fast that human eyes can't even perceive it, as well as an army of unkillable hirataira-san.

I said tune her PPSh, not make it a violin. It seems she has failed

> Shampoo

Yes.
my.mixtape.moe/etsnzh.webm

I don't have the webm where she plays it like a violin

It still doesn't sound like a stradivarius, but it does sound like a violin, even if not a very good one. I am inclined to think she can, even if it takes her some time

Tommy gun? nigga that is a PPSH.

I don't care what kind of fruit it is.

What the fuck did I just read?

How do you defeat perfection?

She played them like a damn fiddle!

That's no Thompson boy, no Thompson.

It's a slav smg

Man, I don't fucking know. I couldn't get past episode 4 of her anime. Still cute though.