Do you guys honestly believe you can beat up a black guy?

Do you guys honestly believe you can beat up a black guy?

Attached: 93E2D3FB-F941-4B58-98FB-5511B511CF41.jpg (625x614, 130K)

Isn't that what guns are for?

I beat up a black guy less than a week ago.

nigguh you gay

Done that. Fucker tried to get an apology by involving his sister.

i've done it a few times one on one. after you land a good hit they run away.

Most black guys are obese, just because you can cherry pick a bunch of buff black guys doesn't mean shit.

Attached: 4-25-childhood-obesity-sf-ethnicity.0.png (900x900, 54K)

Do I think I can beat up a guy in love with his own body, who takes selfies of himself, like a woman, showcasing his breasts?
Yes.

Yep.

I can and have, to many telegraphed moves.

Beat up like two or three when I was kid, can probably beat up some more as most of them are obese manlets lol.

Typical dindu.

considering 99% of niggers look like starving Ethiopians, ya i can.

If it was just 1v1 and not 5 other random nogs? Probably
In a scholastic setting? Absolutely

I just put the rope around his neck and pull the truck forwards until he's off the ground.

I KNOW we can.

Attached: WhiteOnBlackSmackDown.webm (480x360, 704K)

>Do you guys honestly believe you can beat up a black guy?
Yes!

Nope, not a black guy, not a tiger, not a crocodile, not a polar bear, not a great white shark.
sage

WE

Attached: 1446579110248.jpg (768x1024, 208K)

Well yeah, there's a reason they always attack in packs.

Have before, do again.

when i was living in cape town two nigras tried to carjack me. 2 to 1 and they were much bigger than me, so i shot the driver side nigra directly in the dick, somewhat accidentally.

call me a pussy but knowing he will never rape again was way more satisfying than physically dominating him

Black men in the United States are more likely to be obese than white men, I think I'll be fine

>blacks know how to fight
lmao. As long as you can maintain the rest of the apes on the side, even a pajeet can whoop a nog

> if_slavery_has_never_been_abolished

Define black guy. Define black.

will patreon shekels to anyone who can find the cape times article online. april 2004

3 times, twice at 7-11 and once at a grocery store. Pulled a gun one by a church on Christmas Eve. I seriously don't understand why white liberals like you would turn on your race to side with these animals. They are not your allies, they do not like you, you are not helping them.

>163607083
excuuuuuuse meee! there is literally no nigger who can compete

Attached: just_how.gif (440x297, 3.92M)

Black people are generally pussies. They can only fight in packs.

If you get them one and one, you'll realize quite quickly that their bravado is all an act. Once you call their bluff, they shit their pants with fear. They're so used to white people backing down in fear that they don't know what to do when one challenges them on their bullshit.

I'm weak, so I'll just use a handgun/axe.

I'm a cop. I do it all the time.

Yer it was fucking easy. Waited behind a corner with a cricket bat and landed a shot on his shoulder as he and his friends walked past. I ran afterwood but that nig had a broken collar bone. Never had a problem after that. I wish i could go back in time and see a scared 11 yr old whiteboy breaking the shoulder of 14 yr old black kid. Blacks should stay out of QLD.

Attached: 64f2cbd3329bbe35e0ad8b9dbccb872777b30a03.jpg (550x256, 19K)