Where in the house do you all watch your anime?

Where in the house do you all watch your anime?
Watching anime in bed is pretty /comfy/ but so is watching it live on TV

All my anime is torrented and watched at the desktop. I don't do anything in my bed but sleep in it.

in my room on my large TV while lying on my bed

>his TV isn't in front of his bed
Usually on desktop though.

In my bed, with my laptop.
This too.

On my computer screen on my desk in my mother's basement.

>in bed
This. I'm always top comfy when watching my chinese cartoons.

>he lives in a fucking house
>that he can roam freely in and watch anime in
>he doesn't live in a shithole studio apartment, making the original question not applicable

ree

>bed
This, I have my computer at my side for animu and vidya.

in the bathroom on the toilet

I do it in the living room because the only monitor in my house is a sony tv and its pretty comfy as a tv

Desktop. I used to sleep in a recliner next to my computer, but I stopped. Now I just don't watch them at bedtime.

I tried to put them on a flashdrive into my Bluray player, but the subs didn't load. I'm very technologically retarded.

Now, I just watch Netflix in bed. It sucks

I don't get it, you watch Netflix on your bluray player or your tv?

TV, but the Bluray has an option for Netflix. I just use it to watch YouTube, though

>being able to afford a TV
Get off my board, Rothschild

Mostly the living room TV, sometimes the bedroom TV. From time to time my tablet. Very occasionally my laptop.

In the subway. I'm a busy person and don't have much time.

>He doesn't inherit mommy and daddy's old wares

I turn one of my monitors towards my bed. Might pick up a recliner to replace my desk chair so I can be at max comfy while watching anime, and max uncomfy while doing anything else.

that's for succesful heirs

I'd watch it in bed too but I only have a desktop monitor and I sleep on the floor. Plus I like using headphones to avoid revealing my power level.

Why not get one of those comfy as fuck office chairs that the fat cats use? Not saying you should spend like 500$ on a Xtream gaming chair or anything but 100-200$ is a sound investment if you sit down at a desk all day.

>TFW The only thing you inherit from Mommy and Daddy is a Netflix subscription, but you pirate everything anyway

Let's just say I'm lucky to have this chair I have now. Can't afford too much.

>the year is 2004
>late Saturday night watching Lupin on Adult Swim
>Half asleep at this point
>Emergency Alert System weekly test comes on at full blast
>Literally scared the piss out of me

Yeah, watching anime on live tv sure is comfy.

That sucks, I'd just grab a few pillows and a blanket for a diy comfy experence in the mean time.

In my room at my desktop with headphones on and the door closed because I tend to always have a boner while watching anime , even when nothing sexy happens.

55" inch TV screen at the very edge of my bed. put a big ass beanbag on the bed for my back so i can sit up better.
the screen is connected to my PC, it's a fine looking 1920x1080, the pixels aren't blurry or anything. I use a metal mousepad and rest a keyboard on my lap. only issue is input lag for games because it was a pretty cheap TV. That's why I have a monitor as well on the table next to me.

I don't even bother with a computer chair.