How long does this shit have left?

How long does this shit have left?

Attached: 1E3F62C8-2291-41E5-A8CD-37FF7E96D5B6.jpg (800x800, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature19057
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forever

kek

The EU is going full speed ahead. It is not getting weaker, it is getting much, much stronger. The EU is planning one big EU army, common immigration policies, forced refugee quotas for every member nation and much, much more.

I'll give it max 5 years, it's clear the juncker gang has no intention of reform

here's your 2 euros

Finns aren't white

I'm literally the whitest person on the planet

15-20 years
s

kikes arent

Homeland episode just stated brexit was caused by russian trolls. need revote for sure says hollywood jews.

Jews are literally more genetically related to white people than Finns are.
nature.com/articles/nature19057

EU was created for white genocide. Its days are done, vengeance will be swift.

I wonder who is hiding behind that commie flag

Attached: 56.jpg (800x800, 66K)

I would say 2 years, maybe less if we engage in another meme war about rapefugees and the corruption

when are you guys going to fucking invade sweden and help the world out? cant let the commies destroy it and flee, kill them while they are still there in one place

Still not white

sweden deserves everything they got

la creatura...

Attached: sweden finland 2.jpg (1019x1120, 218K)

agreed, but you do know that just as its happening in cali, will happen there, when shit go south they will always move somewhere else and spread their liberal BS, and seems like they loooooooove finland

we are pretty cucked ourselves though nowhere near as bad

exactly, how long do you think it would take for you guys to be next if they move there?

fpbp
the EU isn't going away for the forseeable future

I'm pretty sure sweden has elections this year, if they don't vote for nazis then we'll go and kill every living thing there k?

october I think... but from what I can see they are ashamed of voting for the nationalist party, at least thats what most of my friends there tell me, that even tho most ppl want too, they kinda feel bad about it and probably wont do it

they are just ashamed of saying it publicly but voting is anonymous so who cares, this is probably their last chance save what remains of their country anyway

I'm still waiting for the civil war tho, with that many ISIS fighters and rapefugee gangs its just a matter of time, so when it happens I'll take a flight there to shoot some muzzies just for the hell of it... and commies too, they made that mess they'll go down just as bad too, call me the next breivik if you will

Are you serious

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/