What happens when the bullying of a cute girl goes too far?

What happens when the bullying of a cute girl goes too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12044
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
savagearms.com/firearms/?type_check[]=Centerfire
ruger.com/products/americanRifle/models.html
tikka.fi/en-us/rifles
legacysports.com/catalog/howa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, she takes a Mini-14 with a holographic sight and fucking shoots up her school.

is that a FAMAS?

She posts about it and gets free yous

noep its an fn fal

I assume you posted the wrong picture, since that girl isn't cute.

Only because no one protected her smile.

Suicide.

Nah, it's a Galil.

Homura has gone too far this time.

You tell her. I'm sorry I didn't help you when you needed it.

She codependently falls in love with you, and then tries to suicide, before ultimately running away to the big city to become a hairdresser.

She kills herself. Have there been any female school shooters?

One tried, but got caught preemptively.

Sadly cute girls don't commit mass shootings

>i'm sorry I never reached out to you. I've always wanted to be friends with you, but I thought you would hate me or find me creepy, so I never bothered
>confess that you've always found her really cute in an empty classroom as SWAT units surround the building
>convince her to turn herself in, promising that you'll be there for her no matter
>visit her as often as you can while she's in prison
>marry her once she finally gets out

>Gets out
Japs have the death penalty, user.

Girls usually don't go /r9k/, no.

If they get shit on they either flip out like an angry gorilla or they fade away until they become an hero.

I'd approach her and ask what loads she's shooting. Break the ice a little.

You engage in gunkatta combat.

C-clearly it's the united states of japan. How else would she have a gun in a japanese school! M-maybe they would give her a lighter sentence.

Dem homemade explosives with the ball bearings taped to them.

No need to share your shit taste.

>dozens of broken and bleeding classmates lie about your feet
>You talk her down from killing you
>Confess your love to her, as you always wanted to
>Tell her there's no way out aside from the one dangling from her, now limp, grasp
>Tell her that it's alright, and that she won't have to do it alone
>You engage in one last kiss, the first for both of you, watching her pull the trigger on herself
>She dies clean, but you tremble, and shoot yourself through the top of your head, missing the brainstem
>As you slowly drift into nothingness, you see before you, flickering, the life you could have led with her, like something out of a hokey movie
>You fall, and her lifeless body is the last thing you see, before fading away

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>needing a gun

ALL THE OTHER KIDS

It all starts with one thing I

For some reason I ended up on the columbine wikipedia page earlier. It made me feel so incredibly irritated. I'm a massive misanthrope but I would never, ever kill for the sake of it. It's sickening. Worse than that it's completely arbitrary bullshit. I wish they would just end themselves instead. Unless there were actual pricks involved, then take them and them alone down while leaving evidence of their crimes, then yourself.

Also it's kinda fucked how detailed the columbine page is

Where is this from?

Vivio

Tech 9 and Super Shorty. So hawt.

how much damage is she going to do?

T-that's my OC :3

google i hate mondays.

bully not so tough after being shot by .223

This artist is my guilty pleasure
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12044

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

That's an M14, right?

Concrete happens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

Yes

Nice, my two months of autistic gun research is paying off.

I lied, it's not an m14.

O-Oh...

Nope, it looks like one. It's called a Mini-14, most likely in reference to its design looking like a M14 and using the smaller caliber 5.56/.223 (mini) in comparison to the M14 7.62/.308.

>those weeapns
>tfw no Columbine anime

Oh, I see.

I assume the recoil is a lot better than the M14 with 7.62 rounds, but how does it fare against the M16?

>Deaths: 2

they don't use it on minors I don't think

nevada-tan is out and alive last time I checked.

VINTAGE MEME

its for the civilian market

Why would anyone purchase one over an AR15?

Hunting, target shooting, whatever.

Well the Mini-14 in the "ranch" configuration which is the one depicted in OP's image is about 7lbs, if you outfit an AR-15 for the same weight it should be the same felt recoil. Now if you configured either with different muzzle breaks or flash hider you will feel a different felt recoil on either one. But I never shot a Mini-14 before but I would say either rifle would have minimal felt recoil as that's the design of the 5.56/.223 platform.

Using an AR-15 is like using the default protagonist in a video game with a character creator.

It's shit compared to the M16/AR15.

It has nowhere near the amount of aftermarket parts, the reliability is iffy, the accuracy is garbage by comparison and maintenance/cleaning is way more complicated.

It's only good if you live in a cuck zone where AR15 pattern weapons aren't legal and even then, you're probably better off with an SKS for that kind of gun.

I almost never see mine.

Well some people like the style of the M14 or M1 Garand and would rather have it in a smaller caliber. Or they live in a state or country that does not allow "military style" firearms and this "old style" skirts that even though they shoot the same ammo and can cause the same damage. I personally want to own a Mini-14, I already have an ar-15 and ar-10.

Not everyone wants a Lego gun that's ugly as fuck

I'm going to save it and try to use it as much as possible.

>Kriss Vector wasn't chambered in the 5.7mm armor piercing rounds.

Life isn't fair, where's my unique snowflake smg?

I knew the artist was the same guy who drew pic related.By the look of his works,he must not have had the most enjoyable experience in school.

Cute girls anhero, they don't kill people.

That's some fighting words.

>tfw no anime of cute bullied girls doing school shooting.
feels bad man.

That wasn't mine. I meant my KnK ones.

I really enjoy his art I like how in some of them he has the girl eating like dried skin off people really creative stuff

Man you truly do want to be a unique snowflake, 5.7 in a kriss vector. The entire purpose of the kriss vector is to mitigate the recoil, in full auto, and 5.7 already has little to no recoil even in the p90's massive bolt with its straight blowback mechanism.

should i buy a moist nugget?

GIVE IT TO ME.

GIVE ME THE LOW RECOIL CARTRIDGE WITH A RECOIL MITIGATION PLATFORM THAT HAS A SUPER HIGH FIRE RATE.

>Kriss Vector wasn't chambered in the 5.7mm armor piercing rounds.
>Life isn't fair, where's my unique snowflake smg?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

No.

They used to be a really good value when it was like $60 for a rifle, a spam can of 54R and all the gear that would be issued with it but now there's plenty of better options at the current Nugget price point for older milsurp rifles.

If you can find it under $300 bucks, I would say go for it. Otherwise, best to save up for a more modern platform such as an AR-15, unless you really want a bolt action then there are several options you can go for brand new.

No because you are better off buying a new sporting rifle instead of an old shitstick. An inexpensive bolt action rifle from Savage, Remington, Ruger, etc in a commercially common caliber such as 308,30-06, 243, etc with a decent scope will deliver better accuracy than a 70 year old gun. Nuggets and old military guns aren't as cheap as they used to be not to mention the ammunition is rarer to find.

Where do I even begin? Can you even use the term raifu for SMGs? Because if you can, my raifu is the Kriss Vector.

Just watch Code Geass, Lelouch is Eric Harris with superpowers.

there's something tactile about bolt action guns that feels nice to me. dunno what it is exactly.

the only guns i've ever used are my dad's winchester .22 and his s&w .357 magnum, but i've never owned my own.

i'm not planning on becoming a gun nut. i was just playing with the idea of a fun sporting rifle to have for the occasional practice or getting invited to a hunt for some mule deer. i don't need some try-hard wannabe-operator shit.

any recs?

They go to Vegas

>Lelouch is Eric Harris with superpowers
Jej. Never thought of it that way until now. Who's the Code Gayass version of Dylan Klebold then?

The biggest reason I can think of is that in Canada, AR-15s are classified as restricted firearms meaning they can only be used in a gun range, they require registration, and also require an authorization to transport to the gun range and back to your home (permanent once you set it up). You can't go hunting with it.

The mini-14 on the other hand is non restricted meaning you don't have to have any of that bullshit and you only need to carry a PAL license on you when you shoot in a gun range/outdoors/go hunting/forget it in your trunk. In terms of price, I think the mini-14 is more expensive. In terms of efficiency, the AR-15 is generally considered a superior system. Otherwise, both guns generally fire 5.56 semi automatically and so are essentially the same.

If you like milsurp rifles then you may like the moist nugget. However, if you are considering hunting you really want a firearm that performs well because animals are really fucking elusive and fast. A 12 gauge shotgun is good if you want one gun that can hunt almost everything. If you want accuracy over 70 meters, you definitely want a scoped rifle. It's a bitch to put a scope on a nugget which is why I suggested a sporting rifle.

just assume i don't know what i want, because like i said i don't have much hands on experience.

just throw me a scoped sporting rifle or two to look at.

There are lots of bolt action that are much more better than a moist nugget for a good price brand new or even used. I too understand what you mean when you cycle the action of a bolt action rifle. Check them out at your local gun store or sporting good store that sells firearms. These rifles have various caliber to choose from, I personally prefer .308 Win because the ammo is much more plentiful than other .30 cal ammo.
Savage: savagearms.com/firearms/?type_check[]=Centerfire
Ruger: ruger.com/products/americanRifle/models.html
Tikka: tikka.fi/en-us/rifles
Howa: legacysports.com/catalog/howa/

scratch that, it was a 30-06 not a 22, dunno why i said 22. he had one, too, but it's been more than a decade since i've even seen that gun.

Why are girls with guns so aesthetically appealing?

This post was tumblr deviantart cringetastic fuck off and kys

Cute girls holding phallic objects appeal to my penis.

>kys
Kill yourself.

I will after breaking the high score sufficiently

>not wanting to commit double suicide with your waifu
You're in the wrong neighborhood, buddy.

>Not being edgy enough for your school shooter waifu

What DOESN'T appeal to your p*nis at this point, you godless degenerate?

Then get a modern bolt-action 30-06 or maybe .308 and a decently nice scope for it.

That's about as generic hunting rifle as you're gonna get.

If we're being realistic, fat girls

>mfw Sup Forums has infinitely better gun discussion than /k/, even in an off-topic thread

You.

That's like the universal law of Sup Forums, any board dedicated to a topic will be totally cancerous in regards to it.