Konohana Kitan

gay, and chill. Damn, this maybe the hidden gem.

Other urls found in this thread:

fapservice.com/konohana-kitan-fanservice-review-episodes-1-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too much Satsuki lewd, not enough Yuzu lewd, and nothing of Sakura. Not to mention the overall poor visuality.
I'm only sticking with it because it's the only CGDCT show this season.

>hidden

I am not so sure about the poor visual part tho, the art seems pretty nice....

>hidden

The featured place and the character designs are beautiful, but the actual art quality in-show, and the animation couldn't be any cheaper.

scrub scrub

What did I miss ?

>gem

Looking at other series nowadays, you are wrong in every possible way. Animation looks good. Characters are totally cute. There is no 3DCG (at least it's not visible).

She's like a little fox Saya-chan.

>animation looks good
It doesn't. Clunky as hell.
>Characters are totally cute
Yes, because of their design. But it's still pretty much stock design, and they are often not on-model.
>There is no 3DCG
That does have nothing to do with anything.

>little
Is she? She doesn't strike me as especially small.

i might say she is yellow saya without tummy showing.

>There is no 3DCG
Did you forget all those god awful shrine gate shots in episode 2?

Wait, which Saya are we talking about?

I was talking about coffee...

oh, her name was CHIYA, not saya.
Oh god.

btw saya is a rabbit not foxes !

>confusing chi with sa
Did your brain turn japanese already?
Also, I don't think Yuzu is that much smaller anyways.

YUZU IS BEST GIRL
for breeding with Satsuki

yuzu is about the same height of a 14 -yo girl I believe. She is obviously taller than saya to me.

...this one?

woa /u/fags, calm down, we are not there yet.

3DCG means degradation in every case.

Yeah, but there's no reason to bring it up, or the lack of it is no excuse for unmotivated, cheap looking 2D.

R I P O F F
I
P
O
F
F

Fuck off.

Why is a homosexual sexual predator allowed to be alone with a child?

none of the foxgirls are children though

I can fly

Strange, because I was thinking the complete opposite while I was watching this. Take this image for instance. While she appears on the right side of the screen, petals are drawn on the left to balance out the picture. Not too many petals are needed since part of her head leaks onto the left side of the picture. Just to cap it off, to round out the picture, a single petal is put on the top right, just so it doesn't look like they're forcing in petals for the sake of balance.

I wouldn't write off the idea that it's all one big coincidence, but nothing else in the show thus far has bothered me yet.

I'm not much into cinematology or whatever it's called that you shared some insight of, but I can say that everything in the show, even that closeup looks dirt cheap, whether the art director is capable or not is a mystery to me, but the fact that the studio is cheap and cuts corners everywhere is evident.
Then again, it's far from my biggest complaint with the show, it's just something that I'm used to in most CGDCT shows anyways.

I really don't know what you're talking about. I think it looks fine.

It really doesn't, and especially anytime it's not a drawn out closeup scene.
It's just popular dirt cheap "it's fine for a SoL" kind of quality

Still don't know what you're talking about, but whatever I guess.

What I'm talking about is this, in short: it looks like the usual cheap-ass SoLs do.

Cute!

>hunya
I've missed this loli noise since 3p ended.

>hidden
Houseki has less people watching it and it's still too popular to be considered "hidden", though it's objectively a gem.

I see what you did there
I see it

I wish I was a gay fox.

You can do half of that, at least.

sansha was better, fuck off shill

Giant robot fight when

Is bigcunny gay?

How is this legal?

Calm down/v/

I love seeing their tails move so much, it's so cute.

It isn't.

Nice.

I guess we're all in trouble then.

Don't start it again.

Of course is not, just imagine the amount of fur in the water.

Boring as shit.

I had hopes but it's pretty much your generic cute girls doing cute things.

Probably gonna drop it.

On the behalf of Sup Forums, I thank you for leaving your input here, rebbit.

I don't know what the hell you expected from a CGDCT show it isn't exactly an exciting genre

I've probably been here longer than both of you combined but whatever.

Basically, the genre has gotten fucking stale. In the beginning they usually tried to have some interesting pretense to have the cute girls do cute things around but over time they have stopped trying to do new things and just regurgitate settings from other shows.

Just slap a new coat of paint on it and throw it back out there. It's boring.

I highly doubt that.

My dear rebbit.

So please now get out of the thread.

Or stop complaining about the obvious.

There's nothing new below the sun.

To each his own I guess. This is no NNB, but it's pretty relaxing for me so far and that's exactly what I expected to be. I'm actually quite happy with the slow pacing.

>genre

I would love this show, but the furrfaggotry makes it hard to watch.

Oh it is definitely a genre.

>furrfaggotry
The other youkai people? You are going to miss a lot of nice shows centered around Japanese mythology if you let that get to you.

>furfaggotry
There's none in this. Not really.

How is it not? Just because it gets it from Japanese mythology doesn't mean furries can't jerk of to it.

It gives me Pocky Rocky feelings.
>Kiki Kaikai never got an anime.

What do you mean furfaggotry?
Because animal ears and tails don't suffice. If you mean the random background characters, they are completely irrelevant.

Also furfaggotry and furries are horrible because the cancerous western community, and the bara fags.

>random background characters
I wouldn't call Okami a random background character, and she looks like a fullblown fox fursona.

She won't get her episode, the main characters are the six girls.

I would, and you should as well.

Obviously.

Maybe a background character, but not a random one.

Male MC soon, my friend.

The go complain to the Japanese and make them remove animal people from their culture and mythology.

Except Tanuki guys, those are cool.

Old youkai have nothing to do with modern furries. In this show, the youkai does resemble furry art.

I can guarantee you that there's no "furry catering" intent behind him.

Ignore him. He's the kind of asshole who looks at Loony Toons and screams furfagot. The furry hates have officially become worse than actual furries. And that's honestly pretty hilarious

This isn't a cheap looking show at all.

I wouldn't say "worse", but pretty ridiculous.
Those people will never see, say, a good loli artist draw an adorable one that doesn't bear any semblence to the ugly/gay furries' art.

Maybe, maybe not.

Furfag spotted.

It is. Very much so.
You can see how they either don't put effort into, or just not capable of making the animation and art look nice in most scenes.

He was saying that before the anime aired. Do you think this kind of people will admit that they were wrong?

You're wrong and you haven't watched truly awful anime to say this.

Becasue furries took their drawing style from manga art.

Believe me, I did.
But this is certainly among the dirt cheap looking ones.
It sits on the exact point of "eh, this is good enough for THIS KIND of show"

It's kinda like a new Urara Meirochou in bits, and that is always welcome. I love the 'Iyashikei/healing' elements, and the genre in particular.

Who is smaller? Chiya, or Yuzu?

Yuzu has great tits.

Unlike Urara, this isn't actually shit.

I don't know, so far Urara was better, and the fanservice cuter, and nicely split between all girls.

Unlike your taste, Urara isn't shit at all.

>every thread
Let's not do this again, learn to recognize obvious bait.

This was supposed to be the nipple show. I feel betrayed.

Peoples still remember Urara? It was boring from the start and not in a good way

>unironically liking "it's been 3 minutes with no belly fanservice we can't have that"
>unironically liking "it's been 2 minutes since we reminded you that they are all lesbians but not really teehee"
>muh plot

Didn't you get the memo?
Only dirty, borderline hentai trash battle harem ecchi shows can show nipples these days.

BUY THE BD kind of show maybe?

Wait for BDs.

Well, I can't blame you for being gay.

>fapservice.com/konohana-kitan-fanservice-review-episodes-1-2/
>There is some bad news. There’s no overt censorship to telegraph future greatness, little to no obvious signs of future redraws, no random nip slips… the possibility of Lerche dropping the ball here feels very real.