OnePunch Man

Murata drew some nurse Mosquito girl and nun Dos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6-UftBHk9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Murata

So are nuns being sluts a thing in media. Also, I think we've lost Murata to his delusions because this is the only thing he's posted out of the collage

FUBUKI BESTO GIIIIIIIIIRL

Mosquito girl is still alive.
Haters BTFO

Mosquito confirmed alive

Oh, so he's gonna color them? Nice.

Where to download chapters 81 & 82? The usual mediafire folder hasn't updated with those two yet.

Well, if she's alive, it's with prothesis, which she doesn't have here.

cute,scary and disgusting at the same time

The anime already confirmed she's alive. The anime is supervised by ONE so they wouldn't make a mistake like that.

i thought this was a given? even the anime staff showed only her blood sac bursted when she got slapped away

I'm not saying she's not. I'm saying the op pic doesn't really prove anything.

why is she even called blizzard?

Majority of the watchers don't pay attention to details and thought she got turned into paste like Boros.
They don't even notice the scene where they showed the status of HOE members.

because Mountain Ape pounds her ass every night.

Her technique looks like a blizzard.

Looks like a tornado

that's only in a black and white perspective. She's basically causing a tornado.

She is basically a ripoff of her sister.
But she wanted a cool hero name.
So cool + tornado=Blizzard.

Or maybe they are named after their real names instead of their techniques you fucking mongols.

It says a lot about B class' general strenght that Mountain Ape is ranked 3.

new chapter being drawn when?

EPIC KEK Mob Psycho season 2 is not confirmed. Instead they are making OVA that has nothing to do with the story.
I keep telling the s2fags that it's not gonna happen but they still cling to that hope.

Or he and eyelashes are just underrated because they never shine.

>Posts her on twitter colored
I knew Murata couldn't resist showing her off

>Or he and eyelashes are just underrated because they never shine.
Yeah, remember that they basically share the credit for kills, so there is bound to be some of them who are stronger than others in the same team. But the numbers they have would not reflect that because they deliberately mess with the data by not reporting who killed what.

too bad he doesn't enjoy showing off her nudes

I'm sure he would enjoy doing it, he just can't.

I mean. The guy can crush a small boulder in his arms.

>can't
>not making a fake profile

> Psykos can't get a sexy chibi halloween costume since she didn't officially appear yet

>The anime already confirmed she's alive.
When? How? I missed something?

See

Oh, didn't notice this. I do remember that they said in the anime that she was defeated, not killed, so I always thought her after was left ambiguous on purpose. Murata also keeps teasing her in his extra illustrations, even drawing her with prosthetics. But this screencap surely deepens the mystery.

It's obvious that the deceased ones are crossed out, and that that's not the case for the mosquito illustration.

If she did, what would she be dressed up as?

Noodles. As in she'll just be naked in a bowl while her hair looks like the noodles.

>her after
her fate

some Rick Sanchez fanart

ORE WA PIKURU RIIIIIIIIIIIICKUUUUU

I'm starting to wonder if it was done on purpose because so many people asked about her after the manga. Like ONE found the conversation funny so added a few extra bits and pieces to put more fuel on the conversation.

Problem is to keep that going she would have to stay gone. Dead or alive it doesn't really matter, if she doesn't reappear. At the end of the day I want more art.

Seeing DoS being a nun..was giving me HotPants flashbacks.

>they usually name hurricanes after women
>instead somebody decided to name their baby girl fucking Tornado of Terror, apparently

t. im a dumbass

Good to know. You definitely seem like one.

>nurse Mosquito girl
You know how in the webcomic, Zombieman asked Genus to upgrade him? Since I don't see Gorilla being a very dexterous character, what if Mosquito Girl became the surgery assistant for the operation?

>Zombieman asked Genus to upgrade him?
We still don't know if that's going to go anywhere or what is in the basement. Hell of a cliffhanger to be left on as long as it has.

>We still don't know if that's going to go anywhere or what is in the basement. Hell of a cliffhanger to be left on as long as it has.
And no one even know how long the upgrade will take. So conceivably he could be out of action for more than one arc.

Almost wish the webcomic had stopped after Garou so there wasn't so many questions.

I could see the memes if Mosquito Girl returns as a nurse.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6-UftBHk9A

They could stop OPM at any moment because we already know that Saitama could handle anything in the end

I think JC Staff should also do an OPM OVA before Season 2 release. Adapting the Lobster extra chapter, which would give a nice cliffhanger to Season 2 .

Terror and hell were added for the hero names. Their real names are just tornado and blizzard.

I don't think he meant it in a bad way.
He meant that ONE could have stop at the end of the MA arc to let Murata catch up so that we don't have so many questions that we have to wait even longer to get an answer

Yep, that is what I meant.

So, that what the girls do as job after they give up their evil ways.
By the way why is Mosquito girl work as a nurse now ? i thought she work at the same restaurant with rest of her friends

Murata is drawing characters in halloween costumes.

Just turn Bofoy into Rick Sanchez 2.0,.and there would be tension.

mods

Mommy!

She is probably dressed as a Yuki no onna, and since the purpose of that spirit is to lure out males to their doom, the cleavage is done on purpose

Next Years Halloween, we should reach the point where Human Psykos finally appears in the manga and Murata will give her a great outfit.

Live Action Movie seems questionable.

But for OPM it could work if they let America handle it.

If its as good as the Avengers movies, then it should be a success.

Did you forget the Nun movie with Whoopie Goldberg?

WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER

Could see him streaming next week, lately Murata has been releasing chapters each 3 weeks, he needs 2 more 50+ chapters to be done with Volume 16.

50pages+ chapters

That's Dr. Emmett, you fucking cancer.

He knew, he just wanted to bait.

Goddammit Murata, stop trying to make me a lolicon

>Chibi Do-S in a nun costume

The name tornado is already taken genius.

Post Tatsumaki

>Lolicon
>For a woman in her twenties
Dumbass.

Another cute Fubuki

nun because d-os converts people and nurse because mosquito girl sucks like a syringe?