Love Lab

Why is this show so underrated? Will we ever get a second season?

>Why is this show so underrated?
Because people ignore series because aside from the first episode, everything started becoming typical.

>Will we ever get a second season?
Nope

I miss it too.

It was very cute. I doubt it will get more

It's not underrated, the threads were lit as fuck while it was airing.

It's old, and it had its time. The Manga still exists, and I suppose it gets updated still; however very few Manga hold sustainable attention from Sup Forums.

Anime air and Sup Forums likes them, but few build up a large audience and fewer keep generating threads.

Also, Love Lab has a huge force of detractors from /u/fags who felt tricked, so people don't talk about it much.

Is Royal still alive? New chapter when?

The point it went downhill

>S2 never
>all the cutesy shit with the cute boys will never be animated

Is there any substantial development with the pairings in the manga?

>underrated
>missing the shitstorm
You must have not been here when the show airs.

Mild > Wild

>/u/fags who felt tricked
That was the best part. They felt tricked by the premise of the show. It was impressively retarded, even for /u/.

Males

>from /u/fags
Nope. It's just that Sup Forums doesn't really like series that slowly turn to catering for women.
Same for seinen otaku.

Actually just watched it for the first time. Really solid apart from the two episodes that revolve around the side characters.

Riko a super cute.

>Also, Love Lab has a huge force of detractors from /u/fags
I still don't understand why it was easier to troll this show by posting yuri than trolling a yuri show with dicks, but I sure had fun.

Last I read no.

I enjoyed Love Lab a lot, but I enjoyed trolling its threads even more.

it was boring

>Why is this show so underrated?
Because triggered Yurifags
Will we ever get a second season?
No, Because triggered Yurifags.

I want to live in the parallel universe where this got a season 2 and Umaru was never made.

That's a shame.

I want to live in the parallel universe where this got a season 2 and Umaru was made.

You sound like a boring and joyless person.

Because who the fuck wants to watch sluts lust for dick?
I already have enough doujins for this.

She has the best boyfriend

>as the manga goes on, the CGDCT is eventually replaced it with romcom shenanigans
Is anyone else disappointed about this? It feels like the girls barely interact anymore. I'd much prefer if the entire manga was them trying new schemes (that always fail) to get boyfriends.

Yeah, it was probably the people pretending to be upset about a romcom and had nothing to do with it being the worst looking and least entertaining Dogakobo romcom.