I've been thinking of watching Gundam build fighters for this cutie Gyanko, is it worth it just for her...

I've been thinking of watching Gundam build fighters for this cutie Gyanko, is it worth it just for her? What seasons does she appear in? Plus I'm guessing the MC doesn't notice she has a thing for him.

She appears in second season, Build Fighters TRY. Both seasons are worth it, they're really good.

Build fighters and try are very enjoyable. Watch both

>TRY
>worth it
?

She only appears in the second season + some OVAs

First season was good fun.
She's literally the only good thing in the second season or the OVAs.

If you don't mind sitting through 20 something episodes of a really mediocre anime for a waifu, then go for it, but if there were some sort of compilation of all the scenes featuring her that'd be much better.

I even tried to watch this anime, but I could not, the anime is horrible, it's just to promote toys

she's not nearly in enough of the episodes but she still easily claims best girl.
too bad she ends up just another addition to the MCs harem instead pairing her with the boxing guy.

SHIA > MIRAI > FUMINA > GYANKO

Rinko is best build fighters girl

>outperforms competition in both boobs and butt department
>used vast sexual knowledge to conceive MC
>successfully hooked up her oblivious son
>supports sons bizarre career choices
>lets strange boy stay in her home so her son has a friend
>would have let cute finnish hobo girl stay in her home too
>excellent housewife
>cooks delicious stir-fry vegetables
>successfully manages a Gunpla store
>knows Ral-san
>is still loyal to her husbando despite knowing Ral-san
>made Ral-san her personal chaffeur
>knows interdimensional royalty

She is in the semcind season and while she is the best girl, she is also the only good thing about it and doesn't appear nearly enough to justify sitting through the shitfest that is Try.

I wonder what's going on inside people's minds when they make shit rankings like these.
Mirai above anyone is already odd enough but Gyanko last and Shia first is just absolute lunacy.

BF season three when?

They are doing shorts now.
Try just killed the series.

>She's literally the only good thing in the second season or the OVAs.
And you are literally full of shit.
Based minato is the only good thing to come out of TRY.

Minato is a fag now though.

>People think she was the one thing try did right.

She's a lazy copy paste of a popular season 1 character and past the halfway point exists solely to stir up love triangle drama shit which is a big part of what made Try so bad.

I'm still mad Lucas jobbed so hard. His strategy was so fucking dumb anyway.

Shia and fumina stirred up drama. Gyanko was first to call dibs on the guy and was the only one actively trying to get in his pants.
She was just the best and seemed like the only character who actually liked Gundam outside of gunpla battle.

Yeah, but at that point they at least were still in the tournament and had a reason to hang around. Gyanko would show up explicitly to stir up shit along with doing that wishy washy pairing with Simon while still chasing Sekai.

All the girls were shit in Try though. People only care about them at all because they had fappable designs.

If his strategy was dumb the he did deserve to job. He just wasn't all that great, what with his retarded idea of literal battery team mates.
I'm glad he lost in the first full match we saw him in. What a fag.

Fumina was such a shitty character and Shia and Mirai were such piles of nothing that I'm glad Gyanko still showed up in the second half. The show was already shit so might as well throw in the one character people liked just to make things a tiny bit more bearable.

Everyone exclaims at how great he was supposed to be, but his plan was retarded and he got 3-0'd by Team Celestial.

I was especially pissed off by how he goes 1v1 with that guy at the end with his super Crossbone, and STILL LOSES. Like what the fuck.

why is Gyanko so fat

Gyanko is a healthy girl.

Gyanko is only in TRY which is trash. The original Build Fighters is really good though.

First half of S1 is great.
Things start going down in the second galf though. Still good but nowhere near as great as that amazing first half.

>huge tits and ass
>tall
>thicc
>dat smug
>best taste in MS
>great cook
How can other girls compete?

Would have been super interesting to see them as a couple, but this is shonen so the dude's totally oblivious

Shape over volume.

Command fumina already showed Fumina has a small, flat ass though. Meanwhile hyper Gyanko's is big and round.

because Dom's are fat

>keeps churning out shitty super fuminas
>makes a recolor of his existing ms
>lost to the bad guys in the tournament
He is shit mate.

watching this show makes me wish creating custom Gundams and custom weapons is as easy as they make it seem, it's not like we have a standardized system to mix match pieces together

A lot of hg have basic interchangable parts and the hgbc and ibo option set stuff makes it even easier. And it you have access to basic plastic cement, a drill with a 3mm bit, and a spare piece of runner you can basically stick anything to anything.

Its not universal, but its not that difficult either. Really the problem is that ms come in such a wide array of sizes and proportions within the same scale that the kitbash idea you had may not work out how you intended until you have the kits in hand to see for yourself.

I wish they did a more complex system similar to medabots

Again, its an issue of proportions. Just look at what happened when they tried to reuse the rg mkII frame for RG sinanju.

Kotobukiya has bandai beat by miles when it comes to partswapping and easy customizing. Almost everything is basically either 3mm pegs or a hex slot now and they actively advertise cross-line kitbashing.

Best doujin.

I don't know why they even bothered introducing him. Everything in Try seems halfassed.

Only if you've seen Gundam before

Try has less references than S1 so I don't think it' mandatory to know about gunfam before watching it.

>TRY
>really good

Never
Try was so bad and illconcieved that it outright killed a cheap simple relatively cheap to produce Gundam series that just printed fucking money.

I get the feeling that some suits were either sat in a corner office or outright shitcanned for this fuck up.

You trolling fuck. No one likes Try except fumina pedos in japan.

>fumina
>attracting pedos
What?

CHICKEN HOW ARE YOU
Watch GBF s1, skip Try. You've been warned.

Try was by all accounts a financial success thanks to good gunpla sales overall. Bds sucked, ratings were horrid, and it was widely agreed it wasn't nearly as good as S1, but people bought the merch. Especially the waifu fags. Bandai did 4 regular release and even more p-bandai super fumina kits for a reason. [/spoiler]The gunpla/plamo threads were seriously discussing the possibility that mg 200 was going to be a mg super fumina based on all the popular guesses being shot down by Derringer (Bluefin rep who gets access to release lists in advance) and how hard bandai keeps pushing these MS girls to try and compete with Kotobukiya.

That's the thing with nips. Even if the show sucked they still buy the kits, which really is the only thing Bandai cares about.
Even the sucky Battlelogue is selling kits like crazy.

GBF s1 is really good.
Try is okay. It's not as awful as people make it out to be if you marathon it. It's mostly just disappointing, like filler. I'm still mad Domon never showed up in it properly.

Domon being Sekai's teacher doesn't even make sense. He was just a kid in S1.
TRY staff didn't even TRY

Why have there been so many GBF threads lately?

I agree, except the artists and sound director did good

Fuck Team Try Hards.

She technically is in S1 but only for like two seconds.

Next Gyanko gunpla should be based on the build burning gundam just to complement the Rick DoGyanko kit.

user, the only toy that managed to sell modestly was the burning. And that was only while it was on the air.
Everything, literally everything else couldn't sell shit.
It was a financial disaster with the only bright spot being the burning which didn't sell half as well as felini's old toy.
They spent a ton of money on creating a new mold for the thing and it can't sell a single goddamned thing.

What about all their Super fumina money?

How did a little girl get so thick?

She appears as a secondary antagonist in Build Fighters Try. She gets defeated but is still in the tournament for some reason and she serves to hype up another villain that is defeated in the next fight and is dropped and replaced.
She still sticks around after that but doesn't do anything.

Anything is possible with passion and a builders soul!

She's only in the background for most episodes and Try is shit.

Poor diet and lack of exercise.

Damn, I never finished Try but I was enjoying it up to when I think was the introduction of that white haired girl.

What happened that made it so bad?

>finally make an interquel about Sei's gunpla shenanigans after the world tournament
>he's not wearing his sick jacket from the last episode
>not even using Star Build Cosmos
>"gunpla mafia"
>it's a boss rush where everyone does a little bit of nothing to fill up time
>Reiji is in it for absolutely no reason

The only good thing was getting BACK-ON for one more insert song.

How did they drop the ball so hard twice in a row? Thrice if you count Battlogue.

>make a bunch of really cool designs for rival teams
>hype them all up
>they all job an episode later and disappear forever
>team battles devolve into "pass the ball to Tucker"
>Sekai's martial arts gimmick is minor character tier

Try was shit since like episode five. Work on that tasye of yours mate.

>fumina
>pedo

She is 14.

And so is most of the cast.