Why is anime so retarded?

Why is anime so retarded?

Because you're a giant faggot, fuck off.

Huh, in hindsight that is REALLY exaggerated and him going invisible while his stupid gun remains visible is pretty silly. Cool design though.

>caring about realism
Brainlets please leave.

Longer gun barrels increase accuracy and bullet travel speed.

Holy crap is that one retarded gun design. The bending of the barrel is cause for concern to the shooter.

you posted this thread yesterday template faggot

kek what's the point of the camouflage from that distance?

Why not just use a cannon?

blame madhouse for braindead filler

It's hard to blame them when the entire second half was because of a licensing issue.

Keit-Ai: Black Ops.

Boku no Pico

picked up
no I haven't seen it yet fuck you

In retrospect, the Juppon Gatana were nothing more than Gung Ho Guns ripoffs, weren't they?

Watsuki a hack.

Make sure you read it too. The anime and manga differ drastically.

Yeah, manga is better.

would you really need a barrel that long to fire that bullet?
you'd probably have the desired effect if the barrel was normally sized

Gunfags need to get the fuck out of media. They've already been allowed to ruined vidya by turning everything into a military shooter.

if you're going to portray guns in your media you may as well do it right
else you end up with something completely fucking retarded like this abomination here

I want artists to trigger gunfags like guys using pistols for sniping or some shit.

"sniping" is just pumping lead in the brain-pan of a dude, my dude
you can "snipe" a guy with a shotgun if you want

Because it's patrician.

to be fair, he was a filler character

we'll never get the Crimson Nail animated, and that is horrible

>A sniper is a marksman who operates alone, in a pair, or with a sniper team, to maintain close visual contact with the enemy and shoot them from concealed positions or distances exceeding their detection capabilities. They generally have specialized training and use high-precision rifles and optics, and often feed information back to their units or military bases.

Wikipedia lied to me?

that's a Sniper
Snipers snipe
other people can also snipe
Designated Marksman for instance
or a standard Rifleman
you don't need a title to shoot someone in the noggin

Because you touch yourself at night.

you're the brainlet

>mfw CAINE ZA LONGOSHOTTO is my favorite character in the show, but people hate him

>my shits all retarded and I talk like a faggot

Sniper is a term that comes from bird hunters. A hunter that could shoot a snipe (an exceptionally small bird) with a rifle was a sniper. In the modern day the term evolved to refer to sharpshooters on the battlefield. Sniper teams will typically work in teams of two and for the most part conduct scouting and recon operations but sometimes shoot over long distances. Scout sniper school in the United States military is especially grueling and not everyone gets to even try out.

Some bubba with a shotgun in a bush is not a sniper, fuck off.

Because it comes from manga, that are written ansiouxly week by week by a guy that draws well.

>a sniper snipes
>but people can snipe in ways that a sniper doesn't snipe

That doesn't make sense.