>Persian
>Hungarian
>Croat
He's like the perfect hybrid of a...
>white
...person

Also this.

Jon is a Persian, he's fine.

Attached: 1487280936562.jpg (1094x720, 67K)

>Persian-European aryan mutt
>Arab nigger
Pick one

>Americans picking on someone for being le 56%

Attached: 1518466216357.jpg (923x895, 127K)

There is no meaningful racial or phenotypical difference. Go look at a map, see how close iran is to saudi arabia?
There's far more white passing semites, in the levant, then white passing iranians

his name is literally Aryan

persians are far more genetically related to fellow Indo-Europeans, including Whites, and North Indians. Persians are as genetically different from Arabs, as Japanese are to Australian Aborigines.

Modern day persians are the decedents of Arab army rape babies.

No Persians have the middle eastern haplogroup. Where as North Indians have the same as Eastern Europeans. The reason is Persia has always had a small population relative to India so it was easy to genetically influence by invaders. The reason that most North Indians are darker than Persians is that they mixed with black Dravidians whereas Persians mixed with lighter skinned people. Still genetically North Indians are more Aryan even though they look darker on average.

Iranians are not Arabs OP, holy shit you are as stupid as you are gay.

Go outside and you will see your true color.

Attached: octaroon.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

dravidians are south indians, north indians couldn't have mixed with them

Why do people associate white Europeans with Iranians? Iranian literally means Aryan.

My WHITE ARYAN brothers! Ethnostate when???

Attached: t23tq32d.png (668x704, 337K)

The guys a fucking croat idiot

Lol this is a great conspiracy theory. You're basically trying to convince us that Indians are related to Eastern Europeans and that Invaders have changed and altered the appearances of Iranians.

north-west semites are genetically related to europeans as well. Not just to southern europeans throug the J haplogroup but for example syria is 20% r1b and thats their own subclade, its not from european admixture. In fact r1b originates in western asia.

Still not Arabs you dumb fucking faggot.

Why are you trying to force the narrative that Europeans are Iranians and that Iranians wants to be European?

she likes that

im pretty sure his dad is Iranian and he forced Jon to get good grades which pissed Job off, and Jon began to take drugs or something

Google it if you don't believe me. "Jontron drugs"

>that pic
I don't believe you

Attached: 1474318162880.jpg (699x485, 68K)

Persians are just as subhuman as Arabs if not more. I don't know about you faggots but I'm not associating myself with those creatures.

Jontron is fucking BASED and you're all jealous you don't have half as much balls as his WHITE ass

>Goyi- I mean: comrades, don't you think those Persians are just like the Sunni Arabs invading our lands, terrorizing our neighbourhoods and raping our women? Let's hate them for unreasonable reasons now shouldn't we? It's is far more productive than anything else, let's be alone against everybody else, let's make a thread hating on Asians now and their microdicks hehe, we are the master race after all hehe

Attached: 811700f6.jpg (252x291, 16K)

She's cute though

She is double cute.

according to argentinians they are

Persians are Caucasian and Indo-Aryan and a cousin of Whites, but no he's not White

Time for you to get an omega level red pill nerd.

THe reason we feel often a kind of kin ship for Pinochet, Assad, Orban, Quadaffi, Huissein (saddam not Obama) is because al these men, though they do not know it, have the biogenetic spirit of the Aryan benefitting them. The Aryan biogenetic lineage has been spread across entire continents, it is why we are at the top of any non-white country. In any non white country be it Hispanic or indian, Iranian or Iraqi, the lighter skin slightly European looking peoples are dominant. This is no accident, this our genes bubbling to the top as an expression of Aryan excellence.
Even among the Asians there is the expression of at least some of the Aryan spirit, if not their form of it. It's what has made their societies great as ours. They also aspire to the stars, and that connection makes them similar to the Aryan. The immediate failure of the Nazis, though they were close to this truth, was excluding the Slavs and even some Jews from this genetic reality.
Aryans, though some of us are more Aryan than others, should be able to recognize Aryan genetics bursting through the implantation within the non-white hordes. The rise of the Aryan genotype amongst the lesser and sub races is merely an expression of genoadvantage in that among free markets and meritocracy we perform best. Our genetic infrastructure rises us to the top. In wars we destroy lesser races with inventions we built and strategies we devise, even against greater numbers. We beome the aristocracy, the political leadership and the industry itself in non white/Asian countries. THe women of non-white cultures, be they black, aboriginal or Asian, they desire the white man so astutely over others, why? Because we are the link to the Aryan spirit, the link to the genetic lineage that brings us to the stars. They don't know it but they sense the push of earth born life to leave the planet, and that method of departure is the Aryan geno-lineage.

>unreasonable reasons
You need to go back Muhammed.

Attached: 1520696461215.png (631x633, 658K)

Northern Indians and Slavs (and Persians, Celtic, Germans, Greeks, hittites, Illyrians etc etc...) all come from the same aboriginal Indo-European tribe from around the Ukraine to the Urals. The aboriginal Indo-European tribe then spread to Europe, Persia, and India. This occurred from 4500 BC to 1000 BC.

Funny picture of one of your allies, Baruch, but you are not going to fool another generation of Americans to die for your geopolitical interests, the Iran narrative is KAPUTT.

Attached: 1506442831003.png (708x1115, 1.18M)

and further point, today's europeans share 90% of their genes from Indo-Europeans. (except Uralic Finns, Estonians, and Hungarians.) The peoples that lived in Europe prior to the Indo-Europeans (that also had much, much darker skin), only contribute a max of 10% of their genes to modern Europeans.

> (except Uralic Finns, Estonians, and Hungarians.)
Wrong, Finns and the other groups mentioned have a lot of IE (Yamnaya) DNA (autosomal), it just happens that the Baltics are mostly of a Paleosiberian Y-Haplo (N), but Finns especially are very close genetically to the Corded Ware people.

> (that also had much, much darker skin)

This is also wrong, the Cheddar man is a fake, they had darker skin markers but due to its polygenic nature it was probably pretty white to olive tone, their facial features (WHG) were typically cromagnid and they had blue eyes, they looked like typical Europeans and most Europeans today share as much as 30 to 50% of their DNA with them, the other being Neolitic Farmers and Ancient North Eurasians which gave the least amount (around 10%), the IE or Yamna/Yamnaya also were a mixture of these three more ancient and defined groups.

I like Jon too much. It's hard to call him non-white after his destiny debate.

Technically this guy is.

Attached: Portrait_of_a_bushman._Alfred_Duggan-Cronin._South_Africa,_early_20th_century._The_Wellcome_Collecti (220x290, 11K)

>*Persian-Hungarian

I thought Jontron was /our guy/

white skin evolved a maximum of 6k years ago in the urals.

An anthropological myth more than anything else, but in any case; the Neanderthals already had white skin 60k years ago and they are our ancestors too.

I can relate to him because, like me, he always identified as white because the people around him said he was white, which is what led him to browsing Sup Forums and dissecting the anti-white narrative. Neither of us are really white, though, and that's the tragedy.

His debate with Destiny woke a lot of people up and cost him a lot of opportunities. I am grateful.

well its what they say, because Europeans before then lacked a gene mutation to lighten skin. It is true that neanderthals were white as we would think of it for large portion of their existence.