Walkout for Parkland

High School Senior here, like most schools nationwide my school is doing a walkout on Wednesday (March for our Lives). I initially planned on just wearing my 2A shirt and bringing my Gadsden flag, but after reading the Walkout Information document I've realized it's worse than I thought.

Basically, they are setting up a voter registration table, passing out bracelets, making posters, and some other stuff. There are also some activities at lunch planned. I want to counteract this bullshit but I also don't want to get fucked over (I live in liberal Commiefornia). Any ideas for devilish shenanigans and anonymous trickery are much appreciated.

I tried to insert the link to the document but the system was being a bitch and thought it was spam even when I changed it.

Attached: eviltakeroot.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
register.gop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Any ideas for devilish shenanigans and anonymous trickery are much appreciated.
Whatcha doin Rabbi?

bit dot ly slash avhs314

there is the link for reference

Attached: wecantexpectgod.jpg (474x751, 44K)

I'm thinking maybe replacing their stack of anti-gun propaganda with pic related.

Attached: gunbanquotelysander.jpg (600x320, 35K)

bump

Counter that shit brah....
Get a bunch of cool nerf guns and you and ur friends storm up to the other dumb shits and shoot the shit out of them... all Rambo styles...yelling fucccc uuuu bitches...
Jkjk I need to go to sleep
Fffffuuuuuuu

Thanks for the bump, I guess. Other than that you've contributed nothing.

Okay heres your chance to make a difference.
The day of the walkout, you refuse to participate, and you stand your ground, come hell or high water. Hell, strap yourself to somthing if you need to. Keep your cool, do not engage in offensive actions, just stand your ground whatever the cost may be. Do not surrender. You will be making a difference, and you may even be able to severely weaken the walkout by not participating. This is your chance to make a difference. Its best not to miss it. Godspeed, and good luck. We will be rooting for you.

Don't worry too much because maybe 80% of your classmates will go home to play video games.

Yeah but the walkout is optional. I'm sure I won't be the only one not going. No one will no or care if I stay seated.

It's only a 17 minute walkout so they expect us to comeback to class. It's basically 17 minutes of virtue signaling under the guise of caring about the Parkland victims.

I too live in commiefornia and attend a liberal indoctrination facility. I was planning on wearing a pro police shirt and a maga hat.

Yeah my friend is going to wear his Trump socks and MAGA hat. I'm not really a Trump supporter (not a Trump hater either) so I'm sticking with my Libertarian gear. However I don't think just clothing will be enough to counteract the propaganda they will be spreading.

Then stay seated. It is your right for you to decide yourself wether or not you participate. Its a passive form of resistance that cannot be held against you.

Minnesota here. I'd wear something, but we've got a strict uniform.

Wear a 2A shirt and attempt to trigger some leftists. Have a buddy record you in case you get attacked (DO NOT start a fight, take a few punches even if it comes to that). Post video on YouTube and twitter showing violent leftists attack someone who is not being violent. Submit video evidence to cops and have your parents file charges. Profit...........even you don’t get attacked physically, you will without a doubt get verbally attacked. Follow same protocol (do not name call back, be silent and peaceful).

Idk, I feel like that letting them win. There has to be some way I can discretely yet actively fuck with their efforts.

Attached: 72j2tyB.png (1080x1920, 328K)

Now I'm no Holocaust denier or anything, but user this is literally the symbol for your high school...

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 13K)

If you've a smug-phone (which, you probably do), record the juicy, scandalous shit, surreptitiously - send that shit Project Veritas and t_D's way, as soon as you're clear and well away.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Never really crossed my mind that I could get attacked. I guess there's always the chance though.

Wear an It's Ok To Be White shirt
Bonus points if you're not white

Shit, they're not forcing us... yet.
Holy fuck, how did I never notice that.
That's good stuff, I'll make sure to have one of my compatriots do that. I want to replace their posters or something too. Something a little devilish.

-Set up a table next to theirs to register for the GOP (basically send people to register.gop/ )

-Your selling points include defending the US costitution

-Wear NRA hat or MAGA hat if possible

-open carry a gun if you’re over 18 and in an open carry state to prove your point

Attached: B4D34AF3-9FEF-4B81-AF56-C800658A6ECD.jpg (1195x748, 141K)

Bring a gun. Its your constitutional right.

There is. And your silence will only further the rabid leftist. To win this fight you must make the enemy act as the violent psychopath that they so desperately “want protection” from. Make them become their own enemy and post it for the world to see. These anti-gun shitheads don’t give a shit about dead kids, they only want disarmament of conservatives (majority of gun owners). They are using kids as useful idiots. Let the sheep kids attack you, and then show everyone who will listen the hypocrisy of these asshats.

>open carry a gun if you’re over 18 and in an open carry state to prove your point

Commiefornia, so good luck with that, plus "muh gun free zone"

Yeah you could do this or set up an nra drive for maximum butthurt