Is it true everyone in Jump hated him?

Is it true everyone in Jump hated him?

Well Bleach got fucking garbage treatment everytime it should've had a bonus of some sort for its anniversary.
I mean 15 years anniversary plus final chapter got nada compared to others. Can't really blame Kuno though, he had enough.

Yes it was, in one interview he was asked how it was working at jump and he answered that he basically didn't give a fuck, this wasn't really in line with the mindset of the ppl working at Jump
I think it got worse over time as Bleach started disappearing from the Jump covers

Where the fuck did you hear that

Who knows. Kubo has a history of mental illness though.

I imagine at Jump, Kubo was that annoying kid always talking big and telling his editors they don't know shit when they were legitimate lessons on good writing. Then they gave him chances over and over until they were finally sick of his bullshit and just tried to get rid of him.

>tfw Kubo's crippling depression and nihilistic outlook were pushing everyone at jump away and nobody was ever able to reach out to him

>Le editor dindu nothing argument
Why do you love the taste of thick corparation semen in your gulping mouth so much?

editors were the ones who had the bright idea of turning the series into a full battle manga over comfy SoL shenanigans with fighting on the side.
They're not exactly innocent but then again, neither is Kubo himself for actually listening to their suggestions.

probably not everyone but obviously the ones with pull

>editors were the ones who had the bright idea of turning the series into a full battle manga over comfy SoL shenanigans with fighting on the side.
Source on this or I'm calling major bullshit
Kubo always intended Bleach to turn into a generic battle shonen

Probably, wasn't there a rumor going around for a while that SJ pressured him to end Bleach in three chapter so he lashed back and wrote the shitty ending that he did? (As far as not following up with other parts of the cast, killing Ywhach quickly and unbelievably etc not talking shipper bullshit)

Well, at least he is not togashit

Imagine being his editor

If you can't tell, all these "rumors" were started here, always without a source.

what's wrong with togashi, o my rubber nen aside?

if anything the editor should be thankful for yuyu hakusho.

I'd love the peel back the layers of that entire story and figure out what stories were bullshit and which ones had some truth to them

Good luck

well user
he came here to laugh at us

>I'm calling major bullshit
Nobody cares about you calling anything kid.

>what's wrong with togashi
What isn't?

No.
[citation needed]

My dad works for Shounen Jump, he told me that Kubo fucks Oda's wife on the reg

After the bullshit he did at the end of the Fullbring arc, Kubo can stop doing manga for real.
The arc was interesting like somekind of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure rip-off and this fucker turned all Ichigo's development/new power into fucking nothing, then he got his Shinigami powers again and Bleach was the same thing all over again. He could have finished with Aizen/Arrancars Arc and had a memorable manga in the Shonen Jump.

I remember there was a quote where he said when you're just starting out as a mangaka, then by all means listen to the editors. But when you get famous, do whatever the hell you want.

>all Ichigo's development/new power into fucking nothing

Development =! New Power

The entirety of the Fullbring arc is about Ichigo's friends (both human and Soul Society) helping him find the things he had thought he'd lost, but never really did. Most of his Fullbring development was directly related to things he had already learned in the past (drive, instinct, basic combat techniques), with a new yet unfamiliar outlet, which actually enhances his original powers when he does get them back (which in itself was the Shinigami Captains returning a favor to Ichigo). It would be a 10/10 arc if Ginjou were properly fleshed out as a villain but I guess we can blame the SJ ranking system for that.

Japs don't like the human comfy chapters though, bleach didn't become super big until the gotei arrived, the full bring had mediocre rankings too until the shinigami appeared.
No idea about the bloodwar arc since it was forced into the bottom 5 for the rest of it's run.

>editors were the ones who had the bright idea of turning the series into a full battle manga over comfy SoL
100% retarded, Bleach was always going to be a Zombie Powder superpower slugfest your precious shitty sol arc was only ever meant to be filler, biding time and getting a foot in the door so Kubo wouldn't put his best foot forward only to have it get the axe 1 year in like ZP

Rankings don't matter when the series is selling fine. Check the sales for the FB volumes.

>editors were the ones who had the bright idea of turning the series into a full battle manga over comfy SoL

So basically they saved the entire series for landing in the lowest pits of oblivion? SoL is literal cancer in the industry and authors who want to them should kill themselves before they can shit it out

Because he's a Republican.

Sounds like jealousy

He should stick to character design and leave plot to someone else.

Kubo may not be a great writer but his settings and characters are unorthodox for the genre, unless the writer is Narita I'd pass.

True, if your an great Artist but your crap at making an an good anime plot. Just ask somebody around.

Most jap artists work under an author before making there own work. (That's how I see it)

Do we know if Kubo ever worked as an assistant?

>Shaman King

Don't ask me. I don't know that much about kubo.

>t. level 0 reader

>Kubo always intended Bleach to turn into a generic battle shonen
He intended for it to be ghost busters but wsj wanted their resident faggot Hitsugay to be introduced so they could begin jewing fujobucks

Of 2 pol with that crap.

>Bleach was always going to be a Zombie Powder superpower slugfest your precious shitty sol arc was only ever meant to be filler
I don't get the zombie powder comparison since that was also just comfy/wacky episodic shenanigans like the first arc of bleach

what