Why can't black people swim /pol?

Why can't black people swim /pol?

Attached: browndrown.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQNWVRl2dpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't swim either and I'm Asian.

Muscle density

All part of God's plan to keep all his mistakes in one place.

How did you learn to swim? Chances are, your loving parents took you to the pool and had a fun day splashing around and learning the basics. Then over years they continued to support you in learning and helped you get to and from the pool. There is your answer.

You should be ashamed! Go swim or die trying!

Obviously you've never seen pic related

Attached: waterkanda.jpg (184x273, 12K)

There's AIDS in the pool, that's why.

>mfw americans call chocolate globbernaughts “candy bars”

>mfw americans call motorized rollinghams “cars”

>mfw americans call Merry fizzlebombs “Fireworks”

>mfw americans call genocide ‘Thanksgiving’

>mfwn americans call wunderbahboxes a “PC”

>mfw americans call meat water “gravy”

>mfw americans call electro-rope “power cables”

>mfw americans call beef wellington ensemble with lettuce a "burger"

>mfw americans call fart tornados “bar mitzvahs”

>mfw americunts call Whimsy Flimsy Mark and Scribblers “pens”

>mfw americans call twisting plankhandles “Doorknobs”

>mfw americans call french toast “pussy bread”

>mfw americans call breaddystacks “sandwiches”

>mfw americans called their hoighty toighty tippy typers “keyboards”

>mfw americans call nutty-gum and fruit spleggings “peanut butter and jelly”

>mfw americans call an upsy stairsy the “escalator”

>mfwn americans call tossin’ the thimble in the tipper “Archiving the Thread”

>mfw americans call Montezuma’s Revenge “Water”

>mfw americans call wiggledy piggledy nobbledy wobs “Toes”

>mfw amercians call peepee friction pleasure “Sex”

>mfw americans call a pip pip gollywock a “Screwdriver”

>mfw americans call cold on the cob a "popsicle"

>mfw americans call a slippery dippery long mover a “Snake”

>mfw americans call cobblestone-clippity-clops “Roads”

Chimpanzees can't swim either.
Maybe there's a connection.

because banana's don't grow under water

Attached: 1457732704621.jpg (300x199, 15K)

And they say rising sea levels is a bad thing...

please don't let them learn

My local swimming pool is already full of faggots in male bikinis but at least it's almost always 100% white.

Fear, living up to expectations. I know black people who can swim and swim well. Muscle density is is true but is minimal and is only an excuse. Most likely the reason is the same as lower academic achievement than other groups. Its not cool to be a good student and it's not cool to swim.

Probably because all the broken families never had a chance to go swimming.
My family had a boat, so I had to learn, but we are also white.

Because their moms are selfish and never spend money on things that help their children like swimming lessons. Tommy Sotomayor talks at lengths about this.

Same reason they get diabetes more often.

Attached: they-dont-think-it-be-like-it-is-but-it-do[1].jpg (523x720, 166K)

How do you think we got to America OP?

Attached: 1510521502398.jpg (780x582, 132K)

Water is racist (based)

>Fear, living up to expectations
Why be a stereotype though?

ffs I love this guy

Blacks need everything to be super spicy or flavored and water isn't

I'm black and grew up in a black community so I have some insight since most of the people I grew up with couldn't swim. I would argue it's two part, first we didn't really have swimming pools around at all, and those there were near but not in the neighborhood, required memberships that many couldn't justify spending. Why spend 30-40 a month to swim rarely? With gas and other travel costs, coupled with lack of truely involved parents who wouldn't drive you there, very little people would actually go.

When we got older the only pools we were around were at parties. No one goes to these parties to sit around swimming; people were mostly dressed up and didn't own trunks. That and noone wants to embarass themselves at a party by showing everyone you know that you can't swim.

Male bikinis?

my dad literally threw me into a river and yelled swim or sink

They often have body proportions skewed towards long legs and short arms
Meaning their kick is more difficult and their stroke less effective

kool-aid doesn't mix with seawater

And white people are the most likely to commit suicide. Yet no white suicide prevention. Hypocrites!

Did you post this in the right thread?

fake news

Yes. I've got some stories in me kid. You wouldn't believe the things I've seen.
>go to big chain bookstore
>pick up Mein Kampf, Lolita, and The God Delusion
>waiting in line for ages
>light up a stogie
>start loudly chatting up old ladies and families in line next to me
>thumb through the expensive knick-knacks next to the checkout, knocking several onto the floor, and repeatedly tell my fellow line-goers to “look at all this horseshit”
>complain that there are too few cashiers per customer, allege that this is the fault of “kikes”
>finally reach the checkout
>array the books so their covers are all facing up
>toss them onto the counter in a radial formation, all facing directly at the cashier, a slightly overweight girl in her early 20s
>she looks down at them and pauses, her jaw dropping in disbelief as the fuhrer himself stares back up at her
>blow smoke into her face and ask “some kind of problem, toots?”
>she coughs and nervously stutters the name of the book, as if to verify that someone could ever purchase it intentionally
>“yeah” I reply, before placing my index finger on the cover of Lolita, and leaning across to her side of the counter
>“and this one’s about a pedophile”
>her face is now wan with shock and horror
>“oh my god,” she mutters
>“God’s dead, honey”
>everyone around us goes dead silent
>pick up the books and leave without paying
>no one even calls security

> helped you get to and from the pool
What, like, opened the back door for me? Unlocked the gate to the pool in the backyard?

You can't buy pool chemicals with EBT.

Black moms spend their money on hair weaves, disgusting fake nails and junk food and don't have any money left over to give their kids swimming lessons. And there are no dads around of course.

did you forget your asterisks?

This. But they kept yelling how to paddle and other words of encouragement like "those who don't want to struggle in this world of eternal suffering; deserve to die" or something along those lines. It was a long time ago

Some can, specially if the developed around a lake and carried the R1B1 gene, they probably learned enough to swim the absolutely swimable gibraltar narrow.

moar

Attached: 1480919088673.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

One of my earlier memories is walking down the boardwalk on the beach in SC with my father one afternoon while on vacation. There was a black family on the beach and the two kids were running towards the water as the waves receded and then running away as they came in. He asked me if I knew why they were doing that and I said no. He told me it was because they are afraid of water.

My father is based

What do you mean friend?

Here goes a recent one, kiddo.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant. She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Literally women's swimwear bottoms with room for their cocks to bulge out.

Sometimes they straight out wear women's swimsuits so their cock and balls can be seen hanging out the sides. My swimming pool used to have policy against it but in current year faggots have free roam to present their dicks to everyone around them.

Jews

>Here goes a recent one, kiddo.
Yeah, I member that one.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TQNWVRl2dpI
>normie ways are hard to forget
>newfag at best

All the black chicks in my high school refused to take swim classes offered by the school. Their excuse was that their hair would be ruined and the chlorine would damage their skin. Principal tired to force them anyway, but was threatened with a lawsuit for racial discrimination. Last I heard, they only have to walk around the gym for the entire period.

Attached: 1520055787539.png (1000x1300, 379K)

Usually your father teaches you to swim.

They could if police boats would get funded more

True story: last night stayed at a mid ranged hotel in Birmingham AL and the pool was overtaken by black boys Junior high aged. 4 foot deep pool. They had goggles and shit. 3 adults supervising 10-15 boys. One of the moms had a stack of 1 dollar bills and was like rewarding them for shit. It was like forward thinking parents. Cheap swimming lessons. They're trying to get them diversity swimming scholarships in a few years. Smart niggers.

Great. Now they are going to have to close the pool.

Attached: Pool'sClosed.jpg (372x434, 20K)

Nice.

Attached: 1519778354616.jpg (757x430, 63K)

Dayyuum waatah you scaaaary

I should also say they were very inconsiderate and rowdy as fuck.

>no Turner Diaries

Blew it

People kind of naturally float, if you can't swim you're probably over thinking it.

Just move your arms and legs as if you're trying to make waves at the floor/bottom and the rest will come naturally/evolve.

if you lay totally flat on your back, parallel to the ground your face should stay above water

try this shit in shallow water first of course, body fat can be a factor(more being better)

Also we didn't allow niggers at public pools, so the ones who did have actual families never learned because their parents never learned and their grandparents never learned, etc.

Correct. That's also why they don't go to museums or other educational places as children.

My uncle did the same thing threw me into the middle of a pool when I was 10 a said sink or swim

Nigger

Fucking check'd and kek'd

Attached: IMG20170411WA0135.jpg (584x329, 26K)

They evolved in an area where avoiding water was a good way to stay safe and ensure survival. Now it takes more effort to learn resulting in fewer learning to swim. Same reason they are better runners.

They don't think there's anything worth stealing under water.

wait, wait, wait...people spend money to swim?

That's the most retarded thing I've heard in my life. could go swimming at the lake/river/beach or you could pay to swim in a tiny ass chlorine filled pool.

Nigger really are retarded.

Do you think we can lure niggers to drown themselves for sunken treasure?

Attached: 61353ca127a879f1872c7bbe0e188a1d.jpg (475x349, 92K)

In school. To prevent people from drowning they made swimming lessons mandatory. Since then drowning accidents are rare.

Niggers are scared panicky faggots.
Toss one in the water and he feels that sinking sensation he will freak out.
I learned how to swim in 10 seconds. any one with half a brain should be able to learn with in a few minutes or figuere out how basically easy it is.

Why do you stare at other mans junk?

I lived in a ghetto apartment complex with a pool and would always have the whole pool to myself most of the time.

My dad ran away, and my mom doesn't know how to swim. I taught myself how to swim and ride a bike. It's not hard, any retard can learn by just putting in some effort and accepts that he will get hurt to achieve the goal.

oh
Not really around where I lived, rivers weren't not safe to swim in, and lakes were quite a far drive. The latter leads back into the original problem of costs to swim. Gas guzzling old cars that would break down at a moments notice were (relatively) expensive use

Kek, i learned swimming in the beaches, giant fucking waves would try to drag me to the ocean and i had to fight them until i eventually learned to float n' shit

>70% of Blacks can't swim
>we'll only teach girls though lol
I see this shit all the time and it just annoys the fuck out of me. All bullshit jokes aside, why would stress how it's important the issue is only to pull this?

>my dad literally threw me into a river and yelled swim or sink
Couldn't make it across the Rio Grande though ,huh? Fucking quitter

Attached: 1520740182471.gif (284x211, 1.98M)

LoL

Which river Pedro? Did you swim to the right bank?

Should've actually read Mein Kampf and slit your shit colored wrists.

Attached: 1520704596921.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

You could literally throw a puppy into a pool and it would know to kick its legs. There is no excuse.

My parents got me swimming lessons. I was so young when I started I don't remember starting with the basics.
I'm sure I did though

>Black Girls Drown

>any one with half a brain
They are literally retarded. I'm involved in mental health programs and they specifically lowered the IQ that qualifies as "mentally deficient" because alot of black folk fell into that category when it was

Attached: 1520813649319.jpg (604x385, 32K)

Sure just tell em dats wer all da gibs iz at

checked what you fucking retard?

Bone density. Read Taboo by Jon Entine.

Basset hounds sink and drown, they are not safe for water

Chekd

>70% of african americans can't swim
>black girls swim program
so you want the men to drown, got it

Black girls are far more likely to be a present parent.
It's actually more cost-effective to teach only them so they would be able to teach their children.

you’re fucking dumb if you can’t swim, you should be able to figure it out right after you get in the water

Another social program specifically for the "Negro" collective. Reminder: this will never be insinuated as a negative thing unless whites do it.

I'm white and my dad literally threw me into the pool sink or swim

You mean axeterisks?

Taught myself when I was 5 or something. Not that I swam all that well, that came later after I had learned how to not die in the first place and could safely be in water.

>my dad
I see a pattern here

this 2bh

I doesn't have anything to do with bone density or muscle density or any other dumb factor blacks would want you to believe
>We too strong too swim, like a chimpanzee, you pussy ass whites float 'cuz you weak
>Don't call use chimps though

I've watched dozens of blacks flail around, they drown because they're too dumb to swim and they spaz out like retards.

Niggers also can't drive. It has to do with a lack of spacial awareness.

Water is racist

Attached: 1494429561905.png (396x385, 62K)

Why was the river unsafe to swim in? Stop throwing trash in the fucking river you damn nigger!

Grandma said they learn from siblings on the farm. They were poor as fuck. They purposely dug large pits to catch water. Would then swim in those. Uses buckets sealed with a top and some kind of wax as floaters.

I'll never buy the can't afford to learn excuse. Those soutthern farmers were poor as fuck.

What kind of retarded fuck are you?

Pups have a better chance than nogs.

Attached: SHLOMOSLAM.png (952x718, 1.36M)

Like the great apes the negro fears the water.