Dr. Jordan Peterson talks about IQ

Dr. Jordan Peterson explains each level of IQ and what jobs a person is capable of at each level of IQ. He goes from IQ 116-30 to IQ 110-15 and down until he reaches below IQ 87 where there are ZERO jobs a person of below 83 IQ is capable of doing.

Then we remember that the average IQ of a pure African is in the 60's and 70's, then we remember Zimbabwe, Hati, Zambia, South Africa and every First World Advanced Country Africans have been handed that went down the toilet. IQ is real and Africans are incapable of running a modern civilization!

youtube.com/watch?v=g0yq5uGUDus

Attached: Races.png (622x580, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kjplanet.com/amp-31-10-726.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup

didnt most of those countries get rekt because of racial tension and dictators or somethign?

You mean like literally every country on Earth has at one point or another?

A bit. But litteraly black people can't run nations

every country on earth has had to deal with racial tensions? Are you serious?

In the past they ran a nation. I feel colonization fucked them because we left dictators so Africa is in shambles right now

In one generation Vietnam went from war torn the decent 2ed world. Most of Africa has been coming free for 100 years and it's still shit on HDI, GDP. Africa does how low inequality. But think why.

Exactly which nation was it that they ran well?

I would live to know.

Dictators in Africa make it take forever to rebuild Africa. I mean even charities end up going to the dictators and not the actually people the charity was made for.

I mean i am not educated very well on this topic because they doint really teach this type of history in normal school but the ones that i can are the Axum, Cushitic, Mali and i am sure there are more but those are what i am familiar with.

What is actually destroying Africa is food aid. Food aid effectively destroys local farmers chance of selling food. Look how much growing land is in Africa. The fact is most farmers have to turn to growing drugs. These drug farms need protection. This than leads to war lords. In total you have large black markets being created by simply giving aid

hmm well i will agree with you that there is more than just one reason that Africa is not doing so hot but i thought you were trying make the case that Africans are inferior like OP is suggesting. You are just helping my argument.

What is the roman empire.

Wakanda

The key is they all ran well, but not well enough to continue on or to contribute to the human experience. The fact is African nations have never amounted to anything special. This is crazy becuase for the most part of history Africa was isolated but still had sea access. So they could trade with our the fear of invasion. What ended up occurring is constant corruption and strife. No, guns germs and steel is not a valid argument.

this image is proof the white man is the most evolved
the mongoloid has a very negroid looking skull

well rome is one but you said that every country has gone through it.

obviously there's more than one reason why Africa is a shithole. That being said,native africans being inferior iq-wise is one of the big reason.

I'm not discrediting the possibly of IQ playing a role. I think it needs more attention for the average IQ of Africa is 80 and you have alot of problems that seem to have been solved by every group's of people. Take for example scientific achievement. The Mayans had math and complex sciences. While Africa has still not devopled stone huts.

I have an IQ of somewhere between 85 and 90, what job am I fit to do? And no I'm not a nigger, surprisingly.

Every country has gone through dictators.

And there's plenty of examples of extreme racial tensions, it's what fuelled quite a lot of war in europe. The English for example persecuted the scots and treated the irish even worse. Are those still 3rd world countries? No, they're pretty damn successful all things considered, african nations are in perpetual shit because their people are garbage that can't be salvaged.

It's literally like expecting actual monkey's to be able to build and maintain civilization as we know it if we just left them alone or raised them up just enough.

They, are not, inherently capable...

Attached: its bad doh.gif (200x270, 586K)

well we dont actually know this for sure since the socio economic status of Africa is not equal to most. You will see that an access to education correlates with higher iq.

To your point with racial tensions. Really consider the Roman example. The mediterian had been meaning cultures for awhile.the Romans, excluding gual and Brittan, shared alot with the mediterian civs. Noting that north Africa was not yet conquered by Arabs and African raiders.

THe average iq is low because of access of education. Also I feel like Africa has lagged behind most of the world because of how isolated it was from the rest of the world and the climate it was in. I mean here on pol we call slav's snow niggers because they were very identical to Africans in how far behind they were compared to rome and the middle east.

Yes that is true, but what needs to be considered the holistic advancement of Africa. Africa, considering it's rich resources, farmable land, colonial past and population should be at minimum looking like south America. Yet they do not.

how come East Africans (somalis, ethopians, eritreans) who are technically caucasian (due to skull, hair, and facial features), have such low iQs? I know there's a lot of inbreeding that happens in those areas. Could that be the case? What are the long term effects on iQ when you've been inbreeding centuries

Attached: 1503176611168.webm (640x800, 1.41M)

Well i would have to disagree. I would say Africa became shit becauses of colonization. Then after that they had dictators placed in charge making it a lot harder to rebuild Africa.

>what is the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study
user... Admiting a specific race as a lower IQ doesn't mean you hate them. You need to accept the fact and move on. It's impossible to find a proper way to help those people if we keep on pretending they are like us.

The climate in Africa is one of the most temperate and farmable in the world. People don't need cloths becuase it's warm. No dramatic changes in season means easier life. The isolation was due to Africans in ability to stop fighting and build boats.

This

Attached: IMG_3775.jpg (276x315, 62K)

damn imagine nutting all over her with supremacy seed

That is because for the most part they are still fighting between the government and each other. During colonization they grouped tribes that were enemies or just didnt get along. To this day they are still fighting against each other. I feel the lack of unity and dictatorship are a couple reasons Africa is even behind south africa.

Melanin correlates with low IQ. Take Pacific Islanders for example, they're a couple IQ points behind East Asians.

Contact and interbreeding with the Arabs

Attached: 22388639_352658075183669_1675714888200093696_n.webm (640x800, 911K)

The average IQ of a Californian is 95. So I guess this is correct.

sauce?

how can you say that it has no dramatic seasson changes?? Do you know how many random droughts there have been that devastated African countries?

they're the easiest people to bleach, weak genes like native americans

Attached: AFF07995-9469-4F8B-A69C-ADA278CF6045.png (750x1334, 1.08M)

>kjplanet.com/amp-31-10-726.pdf
They aren't held behind because they have infights. They infights because that's all they know how to do

That's not real.

The issue you need to consider is weather or not this post colonial fighting had occurred pre-colonial. Africa does not have a written language so we won't know. Considering how primitive Africa was it is most likely the same tribal fighting was occurring. Now ask, why has tribal fighting in Africa perpetuated and not in Europe ? Or Asia ? Which are much harsher climates and are not isolated, which is a problem and a blessing. I suggest you look at Australia. The abo people were isolated for tens of thousands of years. The only invention was a return stick and a stick that made noise.

And India didn't? China? South America?

this is actually wrong my friend, most of them have no arab admixture at all they're hamitic and are really homogenous. My best friend is Somali and when he did a DNA test he was 5% European and the rest was East African admixture.

Attached: 1505293873391.webm (640x640, 936K)

People who are functionally retarded can do some jobs.

Most of the droughts are self caused by poor slash and burn and harvest styles.

We've never had a dictator.

it is those kids are 1/4 somali, some guy on their forum (somalispot.com) posted it saying those were his nephews and provided proof. They have really weak genes like native americans

The African countries with decent administration are doing okay (e.g. Rwanda, Namibia, and Botswana).

Fake news

Africa has a lot of different climates, all of them with seasons in some form.

if you cant count to 10 and think its always time for ice cream then no you cant do any fucking jobs

That is not a testimate to success but highlights the lack of success. For a land mass that size and population we should see a few first world or at least many more second world countries. But three or four small 2ed world countries does not prove anything.

He should have said who in academia are on the lowest end of the IQ spectrum. One thing about Jordan is that he knows the difficult truths but often times is not willing to say them.

>3 major races.

Attached: JosefMengele skull.jpg (1920x1152, 173K)

Africa has the tropic of cancer meaning tropical climate with little variation. Monsoons and rain seasons only means more farmable land.

most of the blacks have west african bantu which is a highly dominant gene just like mongoloid one that is why the offspring looks more like Asian or African parent. This is not the case for East Africans. Believe what you want but the proof is in the pudding

>pic related is half italian half somali guy he married an italian women and both his kids look italian

Attached: jonis_bashir_con_la_famiglia_8f62.jpg (350x492, 129K)

We fought a monarchy. Thats close enough I guess.

How can Peterson believe in IQ if he does not believe in differences between races and ethnicities?

My friend this was done around the times of jim crow. They didn't factor malnutrition which effects the iq.

My point with colonialism was that they grouped them together. Before if they didnt like each other they would just move somewhere else. Also tribal fighting does happen in Europe and Asia. Most wars in Europe happened because of tribal fighting lol.
Also you said that Europe has a harsher climate which is not true. Europe has steady rain fall and multiple river valleys while in Africa rainfall and drought is somewhat random and there are little to no river valleys. However in the places that did have river valleys they also had a flourishing civilization but like i said before tehre were few river valleys

What does he say a 93 IQ can do? Asking for a friend.

who dis?

This it's dangerously retarded for example.

Iq and race are two things, you can have individuals of any range of iq in most "races".

some somali girl who loves whitebois i think I used to know her IG but I can't find it anymore

I have an IQ of somewhere between 85 and 90, what job am I fit to do?

I see, what do you think of
is there a correlation between homogenous communities and weak genes? Their genes are less dominate than whites

No they did not move somewhere else, they stayed and fought for long periods of time. I won't argue any more about climate becuase you can't see the benefit to constant warm weather. River vallies mean nothing. Yes civs did form around them in very ancient times. But it soon became non essential. Look at Boston, not in a river valley, look at Jerusalem or London. Rivers are good but not necessary.

They don't understand the testing, or perhaps it isn't explained before being administered. Love to see some new open tests

I'm not a psychologist, but that's less than a standard deviation below normal. Someone with that level of intelligence can do a lot of things, though they probably won't become a Phd professor of music or theoretical physics.

That guy has at least 40% white admixture in him. No way is he a full blooded East African

jim crow laws were abolished in 1964 this study was done 12 years later
inb4 >around the times
the word you were looking for is ''affect'' btw. Malnutrition was not a factor because it wasn't a variable, those kids weren't starved. why are you so keen on denying reality?

Please look up SAT scores and college graduation rates by race and shut the hell up. The pattern conveniently falls in place.

are you retarded? did you not read what I said?
he's half Somali his dad is 100% Somali and his mother is Italian. He is a half breed but his kids will end up looking white because East African genes are weak compared to European genes. east Africans are not bantus!

I will also not argue with you since you feel like constant rainfall and river valleys are useless. Also why go to boston? that is a city in a developed country i dont understand that thought process.

Also you dont really see my point with the grouping tribes together in a country. Lets say one tribe ends up getting control of the government? It will cause constant infighting in a country which you dont see in 1st world countries. Once they solve that and the shit government i feel Africa can rebuild quiet quickly

A pattern it's not an eternal fact, besides no one cares about dumb people they barely make changes in society.

Your issue are very dumb and very smart people.

Do you think I can at least work a cashier or will I end up stumbling over the buttons?

So you dont think that the parents living in ghettos in a time where they were forced to have lower standards of everything would have no change to the study?

fuck you

my dude, for a quater of the year everything is frozen. are you retarded?

Jordan Peterson is not entirely correct imho. Plenty of sub 85 iq go to work everyday. Literal retards with IQs in the high 60s have been studied working very repetitive jobs as well. It will certainly get worse in the coming decades however.

made for american BWC not baltic penis sorry

My dude droughts can last up to a year and dry periods last up to 10 years. You can stock up on food and just stay inside but you cant stock up on water in a dry period. Especially if you dont have river valleys

Ireland was colonized and genocided and they're doing fine now. You're just full of shit lefty troll. kys cuck

Attached: IQ and Profession.jpg (512x921, 197K)

Pic related, 3/4 of the population are morons.

Attached: IQstats.gif (600x236, 7K)

We are descended from people in countries that have.

Genius nazi

Attached: lowIQnazi.jpg (678x752, 192K)

>even implying for half a second the study was done on hoodrats and their spawns.
Jesus man, they didn't go around stealing babies and shit. The fact that the last jim crow law was abolished 12 YEARS prior does not mean that in 1964 all blacks were living in fucking ghettos. This is so pitiful man. I just don't understand how someone can think all humans who've evolved for thousands of years separately could possibly have the same cognitive capabilities. You are chasing an illusion, man. Im going to bed now, cheers.

Attached: 1520722526756.jpg (794x807, 141K)

This makes me sad just like the white grandpa with brown grandchildren.
While this guy looks happy while the other looked sad, nobody should look radically different from their grandchildren.
I want Humanity to keep its individual ethnicities, despite what Leftists retard saying we'll have peace if we look the 'same.'
Humans would still kill each other if they all looked the 'same.'
'Same' as in skin tone, but not ancestory meaning they would have troubles with finding culture and become radical trying to belong.
Humanity being divided but embracing the intelligent is out only hope.
But that means 3/4 of Nigeria's population needs to be culled while Germany would require 1/5 culling.
If Humans look different they won

Attached: feel matic.jpg (450x450, 77K)

So you think that 12 years is enough for blacks to 1. move out from the ghettos 2. still have no racism on where they can eat and shit?

Idk maybe you are 12 or something but when i needed to move i needed to save a lot of money and it was extremely difficult.

Also i would say that cognitive abilities would take a lot longer than say physical changes in appearance.
Im also going to sleep ciao

>Once they solve that and the shit government i feel Africa can rebuild quiet quickly

There is nothing unique about Africas civilizational history, nor about their tribal structure. The fact that they have shit governments and dictators has happened in every human society since inception.

ESPECIALLY in Europe, just take a look at any pre 1800's map of Europe and you'll see dozens of states going to war with each other for every reason under the sun.

So why has Europe become not shit?
Its climate, winter specifically. Seasonal farming requires forethought, or you starve. Forethought requires abstract thinking, closely correlated to IQ.

If you don't think ahead, you die, and so over 10,000 years, living in seasonal areas selects for forethought.

In Tropical climates you have an abundance of food year-round, at least there is no 3-month starvation period.

In Africa they have been selected for features that are unique to Africa. Is it really so unbelievable that they would struggle thriving in a structure that was invented and built for europeans?

Dictators are a PRODUCT of their environment, not the cause of it. Ask WHY they keep allowing dictators, and bad government.

Say something stupid, lol

Attached: +pretty+good+.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

somali hate other bantu niggers and negroid features thats why they're so homogenous, he doesn't look sad at all he just see them as lightskin somalis

>It's like 15% of the population
Which 15% Jordan? Which 15%?

Attached: 6729358.gif (244x303, 2M)

>I would say Africa became shit becauses of colonization
colonization was their one chance of getting ahead, but they completely fucking blew it

Attached: chinaman rips on african.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

I hope Bantus will get riced.

That's only a problem for them because they were too retarded to build aqueducts. Hell even look up the Wikipedia article for them. You'll notice a certain continent never gets mentioned. And I don't mean Antarctica

Like pretty much every person who understands biology, Peterson is fully aware of the reality of hereditable IQ and racial differences but it is academic suicide to take a pro-eugenic stance so what's why noone but JF Galliespy is willing to do it. All biologists can do is take the data and present it and let the reader draw their own conclusions.

>two most unbleachable races
i wonder how deadly a mongoloid bantu will be, it will have the work ethic and the brains of a chinaman and the strength of gorilla. This might be bad

This. Exactly this.

Attached: academics_in_a_nutshell.png (960x752, 336K)