Jiren

Why is he such a shit villain? I mean holy fuck, he's basically asspulls: the character. His design isn't even cool. Honestly no one from Universe 11 looks remotely good. I don't know what they're thinking making the main villains of this arc sentai ripoffs.

But he's not a villain, he's a hero of justice.

Jiren looks amazing. He's buff bearmode (no homo), has cute giant bug eyes (no homo) and a sexy baritone voice (no homo).

He's far superior to gay Cell clones like Hit
You're just mad he's wopping the ass of your shitty MUH GOKU and MUH HIT. How ironic that you call him an asspull character when actually he's the one that is crushing asspull powerups like Ultra Instinct or bullshit gimmick asspulls like Hit having yet another retarded hax power we haven't seen yet (freezing others in time). He crushed the plot armor of your gay ass protagonists and puts them in their place. Based Jiren-sama.

>t. skinny beta faggot

Jiren is not a villain

Kiero

Cuck detected. Jiren is a hero, unlike Goku.
Name a single asspull he has done yet.

>His design isn't even cool.

KIERO

>Bait meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme

>Pride Trooper fighting for justice is a VILLAIN.

Come on OP, think before you post.

As someone who had only read the series recently, and isn't confused by nostalgia, I can safely say that Dragon Ball was shit ever since it started ripping off Superman.

he's not a villain
have you been paying attention

Tournament of Power arc doesn't have villains, only antagonists. Unless you count Zeno as the main villain.

> asspulls: the character.

I don't like Jiren, because he's a walking, talking piece of grey stiff cardboard with no personality, but I don't get this and I hear it often. He's just really strong. He's so strong, he can resist Hit's timeskip abilities and throw back Goku's sprit bomb, both things other strong people have already, either successfully or unsuccessfully, attempted, nothing unprecedented. It's not like he's winning his battles because of secret regenerative abilities/healing powers, new clone powers, sudden mind control, whatever. Which can all still happen of course, but as of now the only real asspull of the last few weeks came from Goku with UI.

How is it unbelievable that another universe has a fighter that is stronger than Goku? Goku isn't an invincible Mary Sue. Jiren isn't either and we'll see him get his shit pushed in soon enough.

DADDY

Jiren? More like CHADREN

This lol. Being able to move in frozen time might seem ridiculous but it's actually been a long-estalished dragonball tradition that with significant enough power, you can force through any kind of special ability, hax power, even magic etc.
Hell the manga even literally has Whis say that during Hit's timeskip cant do shit to Goku simply because his powerlevel is too high. It's just the way it works in DB.

>thinking his design isn't good
>thinking the designs of the Pride Troopers aren't good
>calling him a villain
>being powerful somehow means asspulls
>jumping the gun when his character arc just started with the true nature of his powers and motivations being slightly foreshadowed

Kiero yourself

>because he's a walking, talking piece of grey stiff cardboard with no personality

So what if this changed in the next upcoming episodes?
Would you feel silly for literally jumping the gun instead of waiting to see if his character actually goes anywhere?
I bet you would

>flying saucer

Jiren's powers lie in his eyes, dunno how so many people are missing this
>pic related
>everytime he actives the eyes he generates pressure of pure ki
>his eyes give off a red flash when he does a super strong attack
>whenever he uses Power Impact (his ki blast attack the name is from Heroes) he expands his eyes for a moment
>people talking about how strong his glare is
>at first he struggles a bit to push back the Spirit Bomb but as soon as he activates his eyes it becomes a joke

I think two decades of fuckboy shonen protagonists has sissified the Japanese cartoon audience into accepting gayboys as strong characters. When a AYY like JIREN enters, bitch boys just can't handle the masculine energy that is Dragon Ball.

What was that? You want JIREN to cry and sob about his sobby sob sob flashback backstory which relates to his motivation? Too bad bitch. This is Dragon Ball. Characters are either gags or bad asses. Sticks get broken. See what happens to Cabba.

You need to be over 18 to post on this website

>>jumping the gun when his character arc just started with the true nature of his powers and motivations being slightly foreshadowed

I fail to see ANYTHING besides wanting His universe to survive from him. as far as other motivations, it's as if it hasn't even chosen to 'go there'....at least not yet..

That's pretty much why i can understand why/if people state that they hate him, but i can also understand waiting for/(hoping, at least) that of course we will "SOON" learn more about him, and what he is, the name & type of powers he uses, and....eventually (once this arc is over, and assuming the wiped out universes get wished back and the overall status of the tournament arc is a positive one for everybody) if he is someone that will possibly take on an even larger role (perhaps eventually working with other ToP fighters against a possible common enemy...Hmmm, maybe mr. daishinkan along with a squad of rogue angels?

Tl;dr: who fucking knows

>Tl;dr: who fucking knows
Exactly, which is why it's fucking silly to jump the gun so soon

this webm is so hot

I find Jiren interesting because he seems to be mildly annoyed by Goku or dislikes him for reasons we don't entirely know. Maybe he bought into the "he's a villain because he caused the ToP" meme, maybe it's something else. Yet it's probably not outright hate and he's obviously not a villain.
Usually you always have the "hurr Goku makes friends with everyone he meets instantly", which even Beerus and Hit fell to (near instantly I might add). So Jiren being dismissive of him is quite unique.

jiren a shit

t. Hit

>villain
>fighting for the survival of his universe
>hero of justice
>buffed grey in a series with several aliens

He's great, shut the fuck up.

Jiren is basically asspulls?

Kaioken x20
Super Saiyan 1
Super Saiyan 2
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan God
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
Ultra Instinct

Oh no I can't win against my enemie just with trainng don't worry the mangaka will give me a powerup everythime I'm losing it doesn't care if gives me a power than even gods can get easily but hey I'm the MC and all I need is to be hit with my own Spirit Bomb