Yuri on ice

Do you think their girlfriends are waiting them at home?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kubo_3260_yuri/status/916225962966097921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This will be the cover of the December issue of the magazine "Numéro".

Their heads look like someone pasted them on in Photoshop

Victor looks like Vash.

We went from shoulder touching to full body lean on and what it looks like hand holding. It's just getting gayer and gayer.

Fujo detectives haven't gotten rusty on bit. Here's Yuuri's outfit.

I'm gonna buy this for sure

Victor's.

They are just being faithful.

Its Dior. This doesnt take strong detective skills though.

Yurio's.

Not all of us are fashion inclined.

This is some of the most hideous clothing I’ve ever seen.

This doesn't look like Yuuri's style at all! He'd definitely roll up the pants at least.

My nigga. My thought exactly.

Somebody needs to update the official art pda collage.

Yeah, and they're wearing gloves so the rings "problem" is solved.

So does this means that we should expect news about the movie or other projects in the next month? It's been months since YOI showed up in magazine covers.

I'm hoping for news about the movie as well. Maybe there's an interview attached to the magazine as well?

Victor looks so smug, I love it.

It’s a fashion magazine, not an anime magazine. There probably won’t be any big news or interviews in it.

I think it's too early for movie news, unless you mean a really vague interview. ("We are working on it, please look forward to it!")
twitter.com/kubo_3260_yuri/status/916225962966097921

Not a chance. This is no different from the Wish a Wish collab, just characters modelling clothes.

*With a Wish.

Yuuri looks pretty smug too.

There's already fanart.

I really like Yurio's expression in this art

>Bald practically kicking Fairy off the sofa to cuddle with Piggy

Toppest keks

Does it say that there’s anything Yoi related in the articles?

I'm so fucking jealous of Bald's right foot.

A bunch of it. I like how much space Victor is hogging on that sofa.

Crossover art when

Bald little spoon confirmed

Bald just wants to be treated like a princess.

It's his standard angry kitten face, though. He looks the same in most official art

Yuuri: I'm nervous because I'm not used to shootings... *doki doki*
Yuri: Ah! Uncool!
Victor: I guess there's no choice~ Then I'll let you hold my hand!

Thought baloons:
-Eh... he's holding it selfishly...
-He's doing a relieved face...
-Is it good?

He's an old man crippled with arthritis, so he needs extra comfortable furniture (and Yuuri as pillow).

Are the autistic mods going to delete this thread too?

user, don't jinx it.

I'm always amazed by Fairy's ability to make monstrously ugly outfits look good. He is just such a flattering model.

No articles, only poster.

Is it considered acceptable to rest your foot between your buddy's legs so his crotch keeps it warm in Japan?

Some faggot yeasterday:
>I hope they get girlfriends

And today this preview. Thank you based Witch.

Yurio doesn't even look like he was planned to be in the picture

Bald’s hoping he’ll make Fairy uncomfortable enough that Fairy will leave. Passive aggressive tactics.

I hope they hetbait them with Victor's mom or little sister in the movie.

Victor is slowly pushing him off.

More like Fairy got an uncontrollable teenage boner from being so close to Bald so he's covering the bulge for the shot.

I feel so bad for Fairy. He's just there to be a third wheel and curb the gay. At least pair him with Otabek.

It won't be as effective as the ebin hetbait with Yuko in episode 1 though.

He’s failing if he’s meant to curb the gay

I didnt say it was effective.

That feels amazingly in-character

Fujos fast as always.

these photos on the wall are a bit strange

Did the fujo detectives find any gay symbolism here?

Baldfat holding hands and leaning into each other is gay.

Piggy's head looks a bit weird. Is it just me?

I mean apart from that. I'm always curious about objects surrounding the characters, accessories, colors etc. for example the flowers behind Yurio. But I guess this time the details are really trivial, can't argue with that.
I hope this is a good sign for the future official art, and that publishers will become more favourable towards the show and its characters.

>yurio
>getting a girlfriend
>ever
He will spend the rest of his life crying on /r9k/.

Bald wanted to be on Piggy's lap but had to move so Piggy's clothes could be seen, didn't he?

But he does have a cute girlfriend, her name is Puma Tiger Scorpion

The Numero site says there’s going to be 5 pages of illustrations. I wonder if they’ll all be as gay as the cover.

Will we have more lewd hairbrushing?

It also says that there'll be a limited special cover with all the illustrations together.
Someone should tell JMC so he can buy the same clothes as Victor.

>5 pages
WHAAAT

Nigga that better be all new illustrations too

Holy crap. Anyone knows when this comes out? Can't wait for the gay

Soon. October 28.

Do any sites have preorders yet?

>looks like there will be an alternate cover sold in physical stores without the YOI artwork. at least, that’s what they’re implying ww

You can order it on Amazon jp

tfw no Crispino
wearing Armani
or Valentino

my poem

I’m expecting the Yoi cover to sell better

You see that kind of background in a lot of fashion shoots. Though I’m wondering what the photos are copied from?

Random, irrelevant photos probably

The couple photo vaguely looks like Toshiya and Hiroko. But Toshiya is a manlet.

Looks like Victor started dyeing his hair, or he stopped bleaching it.

Vaguely similar. The theme is photo shoot in Paris though, they could be other models. Or Victor's alien parents, they're kind of creepy without a face.

I'm starting to think they dress Victor badly on purpose.
Rip fashionable Bald.

good its not helping his balding

He looks fine when he's the one picking the clothes, whoever signs him up for promotions must have shit taste.

Poor Blau

Inb4 blau deletes everything

She already stopped drawing YOI fanart a while ago.

And yet her art gets stolen to this day, sasuga

>Paris

Why is Bald such a Francophile? He’s like a middle aged woman that would have “live laugh love” stenciled on his wall in tacky hand lettering.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a vacation home there, Makkachin needs to be in her natural habitat.

Is that why he's "friends" with Chris?

To show off his French communication skills? Bald a real a Hitler. Piggy made him a good person. They really balance each other's Hitlerness out.

Apparently the Dior site wasn’t down earlier today

*was

At some point a high end fashion brand is going to do a collab with YOI.

Yuuri used to think of himself as a loser and a burden, now his whole outfit's price is more than what his family in Hasetsu gains in a month.

Nah, I think Yuri's still paying for the rings, Victor must have bought his clothes.

If they're wearing them for a photoshoot, they're just borrowing it and none of them actually spent the money which is all well and good since everything is hideous.

It's should be Dior that paid all three of them.
Unrelated but now I need to fap to BaldFat having intense sex in expensive Armani suits, I'm waiting for good fanarts.

He'll have Piggy learn French and then Chris will wonder why Victor hardly calls him to chat.

Patrician taste, one day nips will deliver for sure

Does Kubo watch X-Files?