Happening! SNAP (Food Stamps) has been replaced

The madman did it and they're freaking the fuck out. This explains why so many people aren't receiving EBT benefits and why it was down a few days ago. It's been rolled out faggots.

streamable.com/qz48o

Reference to what Trump is proposing:
politico.com/story/2018/02/12/food-stamps-trump-administration-343245

Attached: sad.jpg (270x187, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homestyledirect.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so they're replacing one kind of gibs with another kind of gibs what's so special about this

Healthier gibs with no significant resale value.

>complaining about free food you didn't have to work for
I can't wait for all these niggers to starve

DO YOU EVEN WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER

>so they're replacing one kind of gibs with another kind of gibs what's so special about this

it's special because it will give all of us some badly needed comedy from the resulting chimpouts. there's no reason this can't be fun, Burger.

Attached: 1460791668602.jpg (721x719, 103K)

Just poz my neg hole

You'd think affluent white libs would be okay with a healthier option

>muh feelz right his feelz wrong

Damn, where can I sign up? I'd love to have free food delivered to my house,

Probably to prevent all those lowlife scumbags from using their food stamps for booze and cigs at liquor stores.

I'm in Memphis and scared of the chimpouts. You guys don't realize how many of them sit out on their porch all day and don't do anything. I need to hire private security to guard my apt while I'm at work I guess. I don't know how to feel.

Attached: 1520714280325.jpg (657x527, 36K)

No more selling their EBT for cigarettes, beer, and weed.

Depending on the shelf life I would buy this shit from nigs at a portion of cost so they can go drug and drink. You know how expensive MREs are? If I want to stock up for the apocolypse. Shit, I would go on EBT just for this.

NIGGA DEY BE TRYNA FEED US BABY TREES DAFUQ

Attached: broccoli.jpg (256x192, 10K)

Affluent white libs agree with whatever CNN tells them to agree with.

Probably 1 in 1000 EBT recipients do this and conservatives use it as an excuse to be racist fucks and try to deny food to poor people

>work at a gas station
>outside of the nigger zone, but still get a lot during work hours
>we accept EBT but it's only for specific things and its a pain to process on our registers
>speak with a couple of coworkers and we decide to refuse EBT
>manager doesn't care, makes bank anyway
>we start saying we don't accept EBT at all
>some minor chimp outs but nothing major
>mfw the number of black customers in the store drops to almost nothing
>mfw they segregate themselves because they can't buy cigs with government money

Attached: 100%smug.jpg (1012x712, 120K)

You should be happy for us user, you will be at the front line witnessing all the madness and broadcasting it for your Sup Forumsack brethren.

Attached: 1511534386119.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Honestly, that's better for everyone, no need to find time to go to stores in dangerous neighborhoods to buy items.

Get a fucking job nigger.

Attached: 1503495029604.jpg (250x237, 8K)

yeah the other 999 dindu nuffin

>deny food to poor people

You mean give them food for free?

How ungrateful do you need to be to complain about being handed free food? I have no sympathy at all for anyone complaining about this.

>this sense of entitlement to other people's money

Thank christ trump is making poverty unpleasant again. maybe these useless apes will actually work toward bettering themselves.

Wow really changed my almonds

they sit outside bc gibs don't pay for the AC bill. their houses are hot as fuck

Harvest Boxes are coming!

Attached: 1518582705856.png (980x980, 106K)

Deny food to poor people by shipping food to their front door. How many layers of sub 85iq you on nigga?

Fuck off to Facebook and tell all your liberal friends that not paying for your X is not the same as denying you X.

Attached: 1452120824674.png (1000x1000, 645K)

Well then maybe the solution is to tighten up on fraud, make it a crime to buy anything that is not food with it

Gr8 job senpai you just totally fucked the diet of all food stamp users %60 of whom are white, and because they are white they are not applicable for a number of larger charities and government programs that elevate and support blacks.

Good job you slightly inconvenienced %50 of niggers by devastating %9 of whites including my sister who has two white children and needs that money to feed herself from what is left over after taking care of the kids.

Attached: 1311472952767.jpg (288x499, 38K)

Zero facts and ad hominem attack. Kys faggot. Or go to a niggertown near you and let them do it for you.

Replace rice with potatoes and green beans with onions and replace peppers with mushrooms

Bro, I don’t even get free food shipped to my house... those fools have it made!

>You guys don't realize how many of them sit out on their porch all day and don't do anything.
If only there were a racist slut for this...

What are the dindus this time mad about?

>1/1000
x to doubt
>being racist to poor people
sounds like you're the racist for automatically assuming poor people are black. then again, you're right.
>denying food to the poor
yes because they are doing literally nothing for our society

Only minorities can qualify

you're wrong.

im white and I was on EBT AMA.

Sounds like your sister is a nigger

you have to quit your job and supplement your income by selling drugs to qualify

damn this dude really just does whatever the fuck he wants whenever he wants.

How much you wanna bet he'll backtrack?

Attached: 1520313519363.jpg (294x301, 15K)

TRY 1 IN 10

Where is her kid's father?
Why isn't he paying for his little bundles of joy??

M
P O R C H
N
K
E
Y

>Shut up you faggot leaf, we need some chimp-outs now that the weather is improving in murica.

Fuck I 4got to alt-code

Attached: davidkoresh.jpg (1920x1440, 119K)

Youll get shot by a nigger if you even think of going to any bad neighborehood, keep drinking soy and hanging out in liberal shitheaps like your gated community.

If you would have read the article you'd know this is just some bullshit proposal that only a few people think is a good idea. It's not happening. Definatly not A Happening!!!!

it hasn't been replaced i just got my $190 on the 7th

Attached: 1512281885213.jpg (538x537, 22K)

Attached: 1520224677578.png (645x729, 54K)

underrated

Attached: 1688401_297883770363711_57216037_n.jpg (960x637, 86K)

it already is you fucking idiot

inconvenienced by giving them free food?

They will sell it to buy them anyway.

>tfw this is pretty much already my diet

>Fuck off to Facebook and tell all your liberal friends that not paying for your X is not the same as denying you X.

kek the tears and chimpouts that can be generated from even concern trolling this.

>i just can't keep paying for you to make bad decisions with your life. this is one of those enabling relationships, it's toxic and not healthy for either of us. it's not you, it's me.

Attached: 1461677680781.jpg (601x600, 79K)

I worked in Probation for a while. It was not uncommon for melanin enriched individuals to think that the requirement that they get an "over the table job" was modern day slavery. It was the white man keeping them down to have them maintain an honest job so they wouldn't rob and deal drugs to their peers.

Wait so how does EBT work?
I know they give you a credit card but don't you need to show ID so you can't give your card to anyone else? You know, to minimize trading it for weed etc?
And with it being a card and tracking what you spend they should be able to pinpoint and tell when you don't buy food.
Honestly there's no reason there should be any fraud here.

This thread reminds me about a few years ago there were a couple of bikers an old ass woman and a man, both white.
What I thought was funny was that they both had matching denim jackets that said "Live Free Fuck The Government" or some shit like that, it was during the obongo years
Paying for their fucking groceries with an EBT card that wouldn't run through the machine, bringing everyone to a screeching halt while wearing jackets that said fuck the government.
Holy shit what a fucking country we live in.

Attached: IMG_3545.jpg (2000x1333, 1.32M)

What the fuck is her problem? It doesn't look like the greatest food ever, but you're not going to get the greatest food ever when the government is responsible for your food.

Having been poor in the past, I would definitely eat that and do so happily if given the opportunity.

>1 in 1000
No, like 1 in 4.

I didn't mean to green text it, sorry faggot.

Good. EBT should be limited to healthful food items, anyway. No more candy and junk food. You want junk food, get a job and buy it.

Attached: 1310952969668.jpg (600x530, 36K)

> In other words, the federal government almost certainly would not be picking up the tab for any type of Amazon-style delivery system. “The projected savings does not include shipping door-to-door for all recipients,” Murtaugh said.

IT'S A BUNCH OF MALARKEY

naw, that's not the food box. It's a meals on wheels old people box.

Niggers are never happy. That box is a lot better than I would have given.

Now they don't even have to have transportation.

I know someone that trades EBT to a Nigger for pills. Anyone who thinks these programs "help the poor" is retarded.

No more free 40's of oe on government dollar. God damn I love this time line.

if you listen to the lady she says she doesnt get ebt, so why have the box? my theory
>nigger steals package of shelf stable survival food from someones porch
>opens it
>ey tyrone this be one dem trump boxes
>make a world star video on it
homestyledirect.com/
thats the website of the producer, $6.95 a pack, pretty shitty deal. its for old people who cant go out anymore to the store

Do we really want black people forced to eat healthy? I’ve always thought it’s best to just let them rot like they want.

The video is apparently some kind of food items provided as part of disaster relief. And that nigger's complaints are pretty par for the course.

If you're picky, you're not hungry enough yet.

Attached: DDCVxzhVoAAIMi3.jpg (969x1200, 140K)

So confirmed it's not about savings, Trump is literally paying to make poor people suffer.

>Probably 1 in 1000 EBT recipients do this
Then literally nothing changes for the 999 under the new program.

Those niggers are living the NEET life and bitch about it.

And don't forget the garbage they can buy with their EBT cards. I watched a fat negra buy taquitos with her EBT card at a 7-11. I was disgusted because I paid for those unhealthy things.

Attached: 1512545170171.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Its not even any of your fucking business, who gives a shit? She has two white children and isn't on drugs and neither is he, this is a fucking antiwhite conservative talking point.

I don't need to describe to you all the processes of how welfare subsidizes the owners of the means of production to force the lower class onto welfare because this shouldn't be a question you should be asking when it comes to white babies if you want to save the white race, faggot.

You know who isn't having white babies? The middle class.

Trump doesn't have anything to do with any of this. It's an idea someone at some department pitched. Literally nothing is happening.

Same for police in black neighborhoods. We shouldn’t be trying to “solve” the crime problem with blacks. Stop policing their areas and just let them collapse.

1 in a million gun owners abuse them illegally and you liberal faggots want to ban guns.

We're just applying your standards of punishing everyone, especially the innocent, to gibs. If you don't like it, get a fucking job.

Your sister burned the coal bud. Time for the toll bud.

You mean your white single mother sister? I don't care how many white children she has we shouldn't be paying for her because she should have been responsible enough to keep a good man in her life. Looks like she couldn't even manage that so fuck her and fuck you kid.

Gibs shouldn't be comfy.

>healthy food is punishment
die of grid.

Means of production eh?

Attached: 1520489394048.jpg (500x718, 39K)

>1 in 1000
I've known like 3 people on benefits in my whole life. 2 tried to sell me their EBT card for weed money. The other one was on full ssi and called in fake medical emergencies so they could use the ambulance as a free taxi downtown on at least 1 occasion. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say my experience probably isn't extremely atypical.

You’re sister is definitely a coalburner.
Neck her than neck yurself

On paper that’s how it’s supposed to work. What many of them do is offer to buy someone else’s groceries with it in exchange for a lesser amount of cash. The person who is getting their groceries paid for spends less on the grocery bill and the nig gets cash, all paid for by you.

bet cards don't require ID. people sell the whole card. say 250$ a month for a family, they'll sell the whole card to the drug dealer for 80-90 bux then order a new card off the internet and change the pin.

Giving American money to his globalist friends.
The head if the usda just happens to own the biggest chicken farm in the country.

>Trump is literally paying to make poor people suffer.
>Giving you free food on other people's dime while you get back on your feet is making you suffer in America now

I've been saying this for years. Food stamps and the projects is basically like the new plantation system. I know tons of people that live in the projects, get food stamps, and work at Walmart. These places don't pay people enough to do shit, and they don't have to because the government subsidises them by offering their employees housing and food out of the public purse. The taxpayer gets fucked, the workers get fucked, and the kikes giggle all the way to the bank.

Thanks fucking god
This took WAY too long
No more cookies and soda for niggers lol
Buy that shit with your drug money lil nigga

Tell her nigger baby daddy to buy her some food or close that perpetual baby machine till she can afford to provide for herself her bad descisions are not the responsibility of others if you want her to have better options of meals buy it yourself

>
>bet cards don't require ID. people sell the whole card. say 250$ a month for a family, they'll sell the whole card to the drug dealer for 80-90 bux then order a new card off the internet and change the pin.
When I lived in Portland I had a nigger come to my door at 10 pm trying to sell me bags of food for money. I called the police and they hit her when she resisted. I threw the food in the garbage.

Oh dear sweet jesus the impending chimpouts we’re about to see...

> sick race war card played trump
Glad you could save less than 1 billion dollars a year in EBT when we waste billions in other things.

> so great to watch Trump push the race war to divide America
This is what it’s all about, the decline of America, the Jews making us fight each other and segregation. What a time to be alive

If she’s your sister and has two white kids, why the fuck aren’t you helping support her yourself? Where’s your family? They can’t help her?