Post irredeemable villains

post irredeemable villains

this is now the did nothing wrong thread

>irredeemable
Didn't he learn the truth about the history between the queerats and humans? If he did, it'd make sense he'd push for some form of revenge against the humans or at least attempt to become more than pathetic animals in comparison.

Squeeler wasn't even a villain in this story. There was no real villain in shinsekai yori.

>rapes and kills children
>attempts genocide
>not an irredeemable villain

oh i forgot he did that

>inb4 DADDY defense force
The first crimes are typically not associated with anything more than being fucked up, but wasn't that done to create their super weapon?

At first I was going to use a Prometheus analogy, but that's a bit much. Even then I can understand his motivation, and it doesn't seem irredeemable unless your judgment was based off the humans side, which wasn't the point of the show.

yes, that was for the super weapon child
and squealer's race was genetically modified from regular humans by the psi users

>rapes
I don't remember him doing that

it's unclear, he got the kids to have sex right after capturing them but who knows whether he forced them to or not

>a mass culling of a hostile species
>genocide
hmmm
>rapes
remind me exactly what was that about I watched it a quite a long time ago

And how is he supposed to "force" these two super powered beings into having sex? he's just a rat.

by lobotomizing them in their sleep like they did with their queen

Pic related. Never have I seen such a sexual, yet irredeemably evil person.

>post irredeemable villains
right fucking here

Except he already redeemed himself.

So it's too far-fetched to assume that Maria and Mamoru just had sex on the run, and that Squealer caught and domesticated their child? Or that Squealer kept them in captivity for a while and killed them after they popped a kid out? Remember, everyone at Kamisu is basically like a bonobo chimp; it's a "love society." I don't think rape and/or lobotomy would be needed.

It's not villainous to cuck someone

Pretty much any bandit grunt from Hokuto no Ken.
Their leaders mostly do have some profound reasons for their actions but not them. Kind of like things are in real life.

it's a crime against humanity that there hasn't been made any good doujins with her

Thought it was implied that he kept them "safe" until they had their kid and then killed them in their sleep

She is not even villain, bruh.

>she was forgiven after murdering Coco 2.0 in cold blood and laughing about it
Still mad

There's a couple, but her personality is a big turnoff

>im-fucking-plying

>attempts genocide
In response to Queerat populations being constantly massacred for, say, not filling out the proper paperwork.

It's entirely reasonable for a group of people living under the boot of a far more powerful force (and a force that regularly commits genocide at that you fucking hypocrite) to struggle to get out from under it. Squealer staged a revolution, and revolutions are always bloody and destructive, but they often bring about a far more fair and equitable political-economic system (as Squealer's revolution would have).

SQUEALER DID NOTHING WRONG
CANTUS DELENDA EST

YES! YES!

>he might have forced these two kids to have sex
Are you fucking retarded? I mean, of course you are, you think Squealer's irredeemable, but let me spell it out for you -- remember the whole bonobo motif in the series? Remember how the psychic humans fucked up, brainwashed society is trained to fuck in stressful situations? Goddamn you're stupid.

If he had lobotomized them they'd still be alive and making babies.

This badboy here.

He's literally insane

They're not even separate species -- both the queerats and the psychics are effectively human. It's really more of a class struggle than anything else, where one smaller group has incredible power, lives in opulence, and exploits the other, and the larger, less powerful group lives in constant fear of being completely wiped out (remember that even the most noble, loyal queerat was so frightened by the cantus users, he sought out weapons of mass destruction)

And the smaller group are walking nukes ready to go off

And that if one queerrat does something wrong, their entire colony will be purged to make an example of them.

>attempts genocide against a slaver group that genocided many of his kind in the past for petty reasons
hmmm

Guy's irredeemable, and all these fucking science nerds who champion him for his scientific accomplishments are retarded. "Oh, now we can go further into the abyss so we can get more artifacts so we can go further into the abyss so we can get more artifacts so we can go further into the abyss, etc. etc."
The whole abyss society is a retarded death cult that throws peoples lives away for this or that bit of political-economic power -- like, nice dude, you killed a bunch of lolis so some fuckoff country you don't even know about can get access to a slab that cures acne or something -- great. This sort of instrumental rationality is unjustifiable when you divorce it from some abstract "LOL SCIENCE" motivation.

I see you didn't pay attention to the part that says that he is literally insane and the other one where he says he needs to do anything possible to survive the 2000 year purge that will happen

How does that make him in any way redeemable? It sounds like he's an animal that should be put down.

>irredeemable
>hot
That's a contradiction

>that he is literally insane
I don't usually see this factored into, "I love you science daddy!" threads
>2000 year purge
I don't remember this at all

It doesn't make him redeemable but he is the only one that is doing anything about it
They don't factor because they are meme spouting retards and you should ignore them

Remember that the abyss was discovered 1900 years ago?
Remember those praying skeletons? Those that died 2000 years ago?Remember the birthday curse?
He talks about surviving the dawn of the next 2000 years.

>He talks about surviving the dawn of the next 2000 years.
OK, so he's incredibly selfish, too? Nice, totally redeemable now.

He's not that selfish, I think he wanted to help everyone survive it but he has no empathy because of Zoaholic
If he was that selfish he wouldn't have helped everyone by getting rid of the bugs on the fourth layer

Gladly.

Homura did nothing wrong.

Can anyone deny it?

>kills children as a matter of course
>commits genocide
>genetically alters an entire class of people such that they're relegated to a backwards monarchic society
Why aren't you just as or more critical of the Cantus users? Their society is fundamentally based on shit far worse than what Squealer attempted (especially since Squealer's revolution was basically self-defense).

>Garou
>villain
He's literally the protagonist and best boy.

He raped his sister in the film, so yeah.

The villain was the mom though.

Well obviously
>muh six quadrillion

Stop speed reading

>rape

>villain
wat

>Orchestrated 2 genocidal wars
>murdered her DNA-donor-father
>made 2 self-centered retards take all the blame for the wars.
>cucked her fiance with his best friend.
>lured the assassins to kill her double.
>usurped all the power in her dominion,
Literally space Churchill

>ran a simulation to find all the possible ways to kill a guy and plan accordingly
>such simulations involve sparking a massive war between the two powers in the area and, possibly, destroy a whole urbanized area killing everyone in there
>and all because one guy fucked his waifu

You have to admit she's pretty efficient at what she does. Literally nobody else stood a chance against her scheming. Both Earth Federation and Zaft played right into her hands. Killed each other off and allowed her faction to fill the vacuum. Now she's quite literally the most powerful person alive with a super special Coordinator boyfriend slave as her guardian piloting one of the most broken Gundams ever made.

You just don't understand his greatness do you? What are a few lolis in the face of endless glory and power?

>Strong leader of a repressed lowerclass uprising against superpowered upperclasses
>villain

Pick one

Cant forget the coolest guy

Poor Dision.

>did everything for his loli waifu
Literally Sup Forums. Are we irredeemable?