Why are you not reading cooking isekai with gyaru harem?

Why are you not reading cooking isekai with gyaru harem?
The manga started recently too.

>cooking isekai
>gyaru harem
Picked up.

Translated really slow. By a guy who likes to drop popular series. So there's the likelihood of him dropping it the minute it becomes poplar.

Caveman saber?

Cuz coloured people food > japs food

Dem japs niggas things too highly of their food.

>Dem japs niggas things too highly of their food.
Man, ain't that the truth.
They keep inventing Soy Sauce in isekai like it's more than just a decent condiment for sushi.

> are you my master?
YES YES MY GOD YES

Sign me up aswell.

manga?

>japanese manlet charms beautiful, exotic western women with his cooking skills
I'm starting to see a pattern here.

>new chapter never

check again, new LN chapter came out, as for manga the new one isn't even out yet

Will MC be sentenced to death by Snu Snu?

they don't look that bulky

What does that matter?

>cooking isekai
What's next, mecha sports SOL battle echi seinen isekai?
When did isekai become a sub genre?

You say that like it's new, I can think of 2 other cooking isekai off the top of my head.

Going back in time to the same world doesn't count.

Yes it does.Time travel is just another form of isekai, and plays by the same rules and hits the same tropes.

Nobunaga no Chef can't be isekai, it's good.

There's many good isekai, just not many recent good isekai.

You're wrong. Specially if timetravel ends up fucking up with the future.

Not really.

>mecha sports SOL battle echi seinen isekai
remove sports and mecha and there is already one with all of the others
for sports to be in isekai someone has to come up with some retarded bullshit

The civility of their hair design and savagery of their cloths doesn't add up.
Fag MC.
More garbage isekai.

Is that the rumoured big sister ?

only unwed women dress like that, married women cover their whole body, funny things is that it's taboo to show their naked body if to any man if you're still unwed and besides they are still hunters so they do look a bit savage and there is need to show some skin if you want people to read something that has isekai in the title

It can be a one way ticket timetravel like Tsuyokute New Saga and then there's no future to alter.

yeah, the sexy onee-san

>Young basketball prodigy MC-kun is hit by a truck and awakens in 13th century Mesoamerican mountains!
>Captured by Aztecs, he must now compete in their bloody competitions, played with the severed heads of less fortunate players!
>Thankfully, MC-kun has brain problems which give him unparalleled drive and an utter inability to accept defeat!
>With the aid of his new friend Browngirl-chan, who is always there to tend his injuries and comfort him in moments of weakness, he will put this talent to use and defeat all challengers!
>His modern training routine is initially resisted by team captain Jaguar-kun, but after a harrowing jungle training ordeal where MC-kun defeats a panther with a seemingly impossible shot and saves Jaguar-kun's life a fast friendship is formed!
>With grit and superior nipponese training methods, their team swiftly rises through the tournament rankings and is on track to face the team of MC-kun's sinister rival Eagle-kun in the finals!
>Wait what do you mean they sacrifice the winners

>reading young adult novels for people who can't yet read a lot of characters in their own alphabet
>when western literature exists
the Manga might be interesting tho, I'll check it out, thanks

Pick up what exactly?
>no sauce
>no links
>no names

What's the point of this thread?

>soy sauce is jap stuff
>not chink
>soy sauce goes with no more than sticky rice and raw fish
>not broiling pork in soy sauce
>not using soy sauce on other meat/veggies
I agree with the general sentiment of your post, but get your shit straight

>it always has to be DEATH by snu snu
>not just snu snu

Do you even know what snu snu means?

>Muh Sauce
>Muh Link

Nigga, just look at the bloody cover and check a goddamn name.

>being this retarded that you have to ask for sauce when cover pages have been posted twice already

Anyone read this isekai? It's like Toriko without the fighting, they go around eating isekai foods.

Should have kept it simple without the second line to make it seem like you might have known what you were talking about

>mecha sports SOL
IGPX is a thing.

How about we make this an isekai thread?

>hey Abe, watcha doing?

how many isekai cooking stories are out there... This makes five?

fuck i really want some jajangmyeon now.

Never read any, this is my first

>Release Frequency
>Every 43.3 Day(s)
I think I'll pass

Wait, wrong one
>Every 15.6 Day(s)
I'll still pass.

They never think they could beat Indian nor Chinese food though.
Only Western food.

They aren't wrong. Their cuisine is better.

>Thankfully, MC-kun has brain problems which give him unparalleled drive and an utter inability to accept defeat!

Typically known as Shounen Jump disease.

>gyaru

Except the second dude was just talking about soy sauce.

OUT

>Expecting people to 'work' to find the title of something they want them to read..
Fuck right off.

>work to find the title
>when it's been posted twice in the thread
Illiterate retard.

>using google is "work"
Kill yourself

No it's not.

>Why are you not reading cooking isekai with gyaru harem?
Because you didn't post its title

>yet another "jap winds up in (not)europe and woos all the white women with his superios [insert topic here]
Why can't the world just leave us alone? Seriously, everytime I turn on tv every race seems to lust after us at the expense of their own or we're placed in some fapfic role where we love them. We're not that great, fuck off.

here, read the titleif you're a third world country faggot who can't open it or a phone poster then you should die now

We already got a page begging for donations in a first issue, I don't know the guy, but adding what you said to that, doesn't sound optimistic.

So it is LN and now manga? I can't find LN anywhere.

Cave waifus are something no true man should ever reject, but what realistically this manga is going to be about? Is he going to save Cave Saber's tribe from starvation using his super cooking techniques?

Nah. Call me when than LN about isekai'ed gyaru will be translated.

MC manned up pretty well in the recent chapter.

Did not expect the beta to smacktalk that way.

It is true that he is dickless, but I think all jap mc are eunuch by default.

Don't worry, they just want your beautiful women, you can die alone for how everyone give a damn about you.

Shouldn't this be considered more of south america excluding the whitewash?

I really like it, but there is just one thing that bugs the fuck out of me

why did the author think that a tribal society will eat only the leg, and don't know how to blood lett? that shit is way too stupid

Why would a tribal society know how to blood let?

>I can't find LN anywhere.
google skythewood

Why do they keep doing that = shit?
I've literally only seen that convention in Japanese fantasy. I thought they formally used the ・ point instead for Western names..

>Is he going to save Cave Saber's tribe from starvation
probably something like that, they mentioned the discrimination of the tribe by the city people and how they are forced to hunt only one specific beast and not use other resources of the forest while they make fun of them because they stink of that beast's meat. He for the first time made it delicious. At the moment he impressed the other tribe members, from the volume covers it seems he might go to the city later.

>Asta
Dropped.

>harem

what?
not yet and you're in a isekai thread user

it's Asuta you fag

There are isekai without harem user.

>isekai
when are the slaves coming so I can drop the series like all the others

Isnt blood letting concept something that was done prehistorically? I think at least the aboriginal society had the ability to do so.

Besides, there is a clearly a civilized community right next to them. If they had any exchange in info the bloodletting will be a concept that would spread.

Name three.

How about 15000.
Idiot.

Anyone read this one? does the sister get raped?

We love old Europe when it was still white land and the pinnacle of human civilization and culture not the current garbage.

I have no clue, seriously.
Reminds me of Lazy Dungeon Master where the MC and his slaves are the first ones to figure out how to properly deal with the rabbits they catch or something stupid like that.

Done prehistorically doesnt mean it’s done forever. It goes like eat raw meat, then eat cooked meat, then blood let meat.

And the civilized community makes them hunt and eat stuff they didn’t want to deal with. They obviously don’t have the hunters’ best interest in mind.

not the point, Harem is not a proof shit writing when it's already a isekai besides it's not a harem yet, MC has a crush on the main girl and on other girl likes cooking too so she's interested in him and the onee san wants to see the world he came from. So teh harem you have in mind is no here.

>reading ironic meta plotless isekai
fuck off

>fanfiction tier

When you are a subsistence level hunter-gatherer, hunting is an incredible pain in the ass. As such, whenever you hunt a thing, you will find a use for every part of the thing, so you don't have to hunt again for as long as possible.

>not the point
>you're in a isekai thread user
I'm pretty sure that was indeed the point.

Yep, you're an idiot.

because the harem isekai are much better?

It's less about it being a pain in the ass and more about it being highly hit or miss.
You might catch 3 deers in a month or 0 so you better not waste that shit or let it spoil.

Gyaru doesn't mean tanned

???
You seem to be talking about something completely unrelated.

for these simpletons it does, it indeed attracted them

soon, you can drop it now

It means blond and tanned

Fuck furries for ruining that movie

they knew what they were doing

It's a good movie though!

how can fans ruyin something?

Thanks user for the tip. Do you actually read it like that, just translated plain text put on a website? Seems super uncomfy

you know I can't buy it, who else would you read it? there's illustrations and everything anyone who can't read moon runes does this

You are reading plain text off Sup Forums right now, you will be fine. You can play anime music in the background if that is your thing.