Just finished going through all main Mahoiku translated content. Damn, what a ride

Just finished going through all main Mahoiku translated content. Damn, what a ride.

Shame that S2 is unlikely since everything gets so much better after the first arc.

But I have no idea where this series can go after QUEENS. Barely anyone important is alive at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com
docs.google.com/document/d/1keFW_vwW4IhwwD3k9csIE59PIuiwLau_rRBm_quxHwU
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U
files.catbox.moe/qeobfl.pdf
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfZzNFcURTZmdxMFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even after death, The Maiden remains popular.

I only started the books myself, and am still very early on, where the biggest thing of note is that Nemurin died off screen and Ripple sucks her teeth a lot. I think it has some potential to be fun, though.

The most logical step is going after the hairfag and the Lazulines. Ripple, Deluge, and Snow White are all set up for the protagonist position, but I'd be surprised if a new cast didn't take it in a different direction. Queens really made an effort to wrap up a lot of plotlines, right down to introducing an uncharacteristically small number of new girls.

IMAAAAAAAAA

SAKE BE

Season 2 needs to happen.

Next arc will probably be 90% new girls again. Things really need to calm down a bit after the shitstorm that happened in last volume.

The only annoying thing is that a lot of those girls are way too good to just die like they did.

There should be a Ikusei Keikaku fighting game with characters from all the series.

My Wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Did Plat ever fix his translation or is there another translation out there? Last time I was here, I remember hearing he changed a bunch of stuff especially in Limited and Jokers.

Mobage is more likely.

More likely. But fuck that shit.

3/4 of the novels are already retranslated by different people.

I wanna fuckfuck her.

He has actuallu updated all pf the novels as of september. Just look inside each folder and which date it was last edited. The bad translations was mostly those made before the end of 2016.

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0

Recently read through the revised chapter one of Plat's JOKERS. It was a lot easier to digest now but it was amusing that he rewrote the ending. 7753 didn't actually punch Pity. Logical but a stupid mistranslation on his part.

Remember to read from here. It'll save you the trouble. a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com

Breakdown chapter six was finished too: docs.google.com/document/d/1keFW_vwW4IhwwD3k9csIE59PIuiwLau_rRBm_quxHwU

So to have JOKERS, ACES, or QUEENS translated somewhat decently, we will have to wait for Yen Press? How many years is that going to take?

Plat started to update JOKERS finally. It might take a while to finish though, considering he started translating Breakdown to "subtly" catch up to Chinkanon's translations. I'd prefer if he worked on the main story instead of trying to translate something another capable person already did.

It'll definitely take a while until we get Yen Press. Restart: Part 1 comes out in November.

Will Meme Memey ever show up again?

i haven't been keeping up with this after the tl fiasco. where do i even get the tl now?

Posted a second ago under the first spoiler.

thanks but can i get a masterlist? there's a lot to cath up

What was this about the TL fiasco anyways? I didn't really keep up with it, but apparently someone was just making shit up for translations?

The main doc where everything is uploaded: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U

The main page with the side story links hasn't been updated on the tumblr, so you'll have to scroll through the blog itself for it. Hopefully the person running it will update them soon.

Is breakdown canon? Its been a year since QUEENS came out. Will we get.The next installment soon our will we have to wait for breakdown to finish.

Is Punished Snow still a thing?

Breakdown is canon. Mana, 7753, and Clantail are in it too.

>Clantail
Holy shit I need to star Breakdown

>He has updated all of the novels as of September
He hasn't though. He only just finished his Limited revisions and is one chapter into JOKERS. Aces, the majority of Queens, and EpisodesĪ¦ all remain V1.

Everything by Endo is canon. It usually takes a bit over a year for main series books to appear so maybe there will be announcement soon.

Can you read Breakdown before JOKERS or does it have spoilers for later books?

For those of you who weren't around when we found out how terrible Plat (the original translator) was, compare his original Limited translation to TL-chan's. He wrote in scenes that never happened, ie: 7753 sparring with Pfle and begging to be put on a mission so she could be a true magical girl "like Snow White". Another addition was Tot Pop hating Pukin and Sonia, cutting out Pity and Tot's relationship, and the whole scene where Pukin pressed Pity into the barrier to hurt her. None of this happened and he simply made it up.

We found out he wrote in all of this and, rightfully, got upset. Afterwards he decided to "correct" his translations for "grammatical" errors and translated it correctly, the way it was meant to be read.

V1 of Limited by Plat: files.catbox.moe/qeobfl.pdf
TL-chan's version: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfZzNFcURTZmdxMFU

I'd really recommend flipping through them both. The difference is quite frankly horrifying.

Breakdown is after Jokers.

Do we know how long Breakdown is going to be?

It's not fair.

She should've become Puk's friend sooner.

Who is translating/fixing JOKERS? It hasn't moved for months.

TL-chan might've abandoned the project. The constant arguing with Plat shills might have deterred her. Chinkanon is all we really have right now and he translates side stories.

Top10 most hilarious deaths in anime.