Give Gabu her second season

Give Gabu her second season

fuck off

Hello, I am the Minister for Animes, and I have just seen this thread. I wasn't going to bother with Season 2 of GabDrop, but your passion and energy have changed my mind. Consider it done!

Isn't there not enough content for a S2? I've been reading the manga and there doesn't seem to be much extra.

Yeah there isn't but the 1st season also did some anime original scenes. Same with the 2 OVAs. And this show is more character driven than story or plot driven. There really isn't much story anyways. They could just make up scenarios for season 2. I assumed people watch this for the characters anyways.

mIP04sj

They have enough material to make an OVA where they introduce the 3rd demon that I can't remember the name of, that's about it.

Reminder that third demon will be better than Satania

>Give Satania her second season.
ftfy

need more satania's scenes

YURI FLOWERS

Only if we get more Satania focus.

No

Coming soon: Satania Dropout

>that titty monster

Who's this jizz genie

I wish she was jumping on my dick while holding that gun.

2nd season is TAPRIS ONLY.

Tapris is best girl and cutest too.

disgusting lesbo
worst girl, easily

raphi

Are there Satania and Kurona (?) hijinks?

You are buying Gaburirus manga at the end of the month, right user?

This is my favourite anime up there with Haruhi Suzumiya and I don't even know why I love it so much.

What anime would you guy's recommend to fill the void

Himouto! Umaru-chan R obviously.

Non Non Biyori

>Give Gabu her second season

I am not sure that is an good idea. I mean her birthday...

Not yet

I watched it for my wife, Vigne

I took a look at Ukami's twitter and I found this tweet pic related. The title of the manga they're holding is クズと天使の二周目生活.
Anybody know Japanese in this thread and know if it's a spin off of some kind?
The title in English I believe is roughly translated as: Kuzu and the angel's other life.
It looks like Tapris on the cover and it's supposed to release today.

I think it's supposed to be a light novel with Ukami as the illustrator and not the author. The author is Tenshin Mukai. It doesn't seem to be related to Gabriel Dropout but it seems kind of similar

Yeah, I've watched those. They are also very good

Those are some big steps.

It's not a spin-off. Ukami is the illustrator and the author is some other guy. It's a light novel.

Garbu

My girlfriend Vigne is so cool-headed.

Vigne do my homework

>seriously never cared for twintails
>gabu converts me
The power of perfection, I guess.

See what I mean?

Yuricuck please go elsewhere.

I concur. I need more Gabu in my life.

I used to dislike twintails, but they've become exponentially more appealing to me the longer I've been watching anime. Same with desu-wa~. I don't really know why.

Nippon conditioning. It wont be BANZAI samurai in planes next time, it will be cute mecha girls with twin tails asking you to join the Empire's foreign levies.

Which I'm fine with. My country isn't doing anything cool anymore, just eating itself alive.

i like OVA2

They had 2 OVAs? What was the second one? I saw the one with the disabled girl.

The one where they go to the hot springs, although that's the first one and the disabled girl is the 2nd OVA

ugly figure

>My country isn't doing anything cool anymore, just eating itself alive.
LONDON?

Looks better in the manga