Can someone explain this manga to me?

Can someone explain this manga to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yuz01t_9wtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one understood it.

There must be someone who understand it.

Cute girls doing cute things

acid trips and kung fu chicks

OhGreat is one the best artists to ever live, but he gets bored quickly and has a tendency to go off on long artistic and philosophical tangents and experimental phases.

Cute girls do very cute things. Now with a lot more fanservice.

Also with long flashbacks to some old dude that no one knows what the fuck he is doing here or why until half the manga is up.

I've heard Air Gear end up the same way?

The aut-

Yeah, no one.

Shit girl wins: the manga.

So some delinquents have ki fights in school just because, and then there's a pointlessly long flashback, and then Oh!Great decides to make them all descendants of the however many ancient magic families of chuunidom, and then they have to save the world from ten thousand years of chaos that some dude was trying to create because I don't know why, and then there are more long pointless flashbacks, and then the MC basically fucking changes, and then they beat the bad guy somehow. It made no sense, and Nagi / Aya were terrible, unlikable leads, and in retrospect I should have just dropped it and only read the parts with Masataka and Bunshichi.

She was the only girl who wanted the MC, though, and he was also a shit, so it's fine. The bigger problems with the ending (aside from "what exactly just happened?") were Maya dying for no reason, and us not seeing Masataka and Madoka get together.

Post OhGreat sluts.

Oh! great's girls are all great.

FATTIE

Bunshichi was the best character

fighting series with lots of flashbacks and the shittiest main character of all time

It's easy to understand if you read it at least 2 times.

This manga is hard to understand

Did he also fart in the manga? I only saw the anime.

>implying

This is basically the most coherent explanation you will get.

Being a blonde punkass bitch is the greatest thing ever. Being the fucking Moon however means you get endlessly fucked over by fate despite being a total badass.

I like this but honestly I don't understand most of the shit I read. It seems like you'd have to not only understand Japanese but know all the proverbs and cultural shit. Even then, it probably doesn't come across coherently.

the art and fights are real nice though.

>Madoka

Ah yes, that girl.

Not exactly the same but still a OhGreat ending.
>Start with a bunch if guys doing cool tricks in rollerblade
>Finish with the mc being Godwind Jesus, main girl and her family being artificial children made in 0 gravity, Obama switching body with a high school girl and magical powers

>massively censored in the anime
why was this allowed?

>Tenjo_Tenge
liked the black hair Mc and when they give the Main Mc to that shit blonde i dropped it

>Obama switching body with a high school girl and magical powers
i forgot about that
oh great is such a fucking hack, god damn

I also forgot to talk about the mc friend being able to make fire with his rollerblade which somehow make him able to control time or some shit like this

He's a good artist but a godawful writer.

Manga starts with the local "lorser" beating the shit outta MC and edns with that same MC beating the crap outta tge "lorser"

Toei. Just blame Toei. Good Opening though.

What chapter was this? I don't remember this at all.

What's hard to understand?
Evil dude gather all the "super" martial artists in a single spot in order to make them fight and create the ultimate martial artist.
Evil dude has the power to live forever by jumping from one body to the other(Orochimaru style) so his plan was to steal that ultimate martial artist body and live on as the king.
Evil dude plan backfired because ultimate martial artist was just too ultimate and couldn't take control of the body, the end.

In the middle of all this tons of things happens but all of them are related to the same thing and aim for the same goal, you just have to keep in mind that there's tons of characters and factions looking to either beat the evil dude or support the evil dude, basically the only thing hard to understand is which team is which.

heads need to be bombed
>it was released in the early 90s
kind of surprising

Only good thing about it.
youtu.be/yuz01t_9wtg

Sure, in 3 words:

winning
against
cock

all bark weak-ass dead punk

Too cuckish for my taste.

Stop me if I'm wrong but didn't they ditch the black Guy halfway of the series?

Cuckish?

Is curious how when Tenjho Tenge were still being released there didn't existed cucks, just whores.

>Oh! Great was a mistake
Done

I could prove you wrong if only you could elaborate in that question.

only vanillafags are cucks user

I remember the MC best friend was a black guy who used his legs to fight
But iirc he got too weak to follow them or something?

That's even before "halfway" of the series, he becomes really strong and is one of the guys with the biggest "potential", he basically becomes the next Bunshichi.

But then?
What happen?

He was busy fucking his hot gf the rest of the Manga.

It's implied that he becomes the strongest one, he's still part of the cast throughout the series so I guess that's it, he's just as relevant as any other character.

Him giving girls the BBC was honestly what I remembered him more for

>OhGreat is one the best artists to ever live
True. The only reason I read any of his stuff is purely for the art. I wish he'd hook up with a writer who could put together a coherent plot line that took advantage of his awesome art style. Ether that or do long format hentai.

Dat racemixing before we were calling it that.

i'd take to long to explan but basically they were just fighting the fights of their ancestors because destiny and shit until they broke the cycle

Does the MC end up fucking Maya and Aya?

>I wish he'd hook up with a writer who could put together a coherent plot line
He tried but I found Biorg Trinity worse than TT or Air Gear.

Air Gear is the best series ever made, obviously anything can be worse than it.