THIS IS WHAT WILL BRING WORLD PEACE

Attached: 1503277185573.jpg (416x360, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVY8SbQGW-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, this will.

Attached: 1510316448371.jpg (3840x2160, 457K)

FUCK DA JOOS

>THIS IS WHAT WILL BRING WORLD PEACE

Attached: south apefrica.webm (480x360, 483K)

>biggest heeb puppets
>world peace
The absolute state of burger delusion

Attached: 1516321377729.png (599x527, 107K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVY8SbQGW-Y

Unironically this brother. All I ask is that you love America and become American, don't bring the problems of your country with you.

oh burn

world piss

>the country that was built upon genocide bloodshed and degeneracy will bring world peace
10/10 would read again

But,didn't Carl drop Arnold into the meat-grinda following company orders?
can we really trust Carl at this point?

hello leaf!

Attached: hello leaf.png (1796x1078, 2.43M)

You are unironically correct, we need to unite to defeat the Jews, then we can have world peace in our own separate ethnostates, but the people who are civic nationalists and want to live with people of other races can do so in their own countries. Best of both worlds!

Countries applying for US statehood. AMERICA = THE NEW EGYPT LAND OF JACOB

Attached: egyptian ankh (2).jpg (378x421, 49K)

Attached: 1511694513827.jpg (260x194, 10K)

Why did you put the flags on the wrong people

The Jews need to be recovered. They are the prodigal son of Jacob. Jesus wants them recovered and to apply the higher law!

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1360x1080, 402K)

Come home to Egypt. The land of your fathers. Jacob is with us.

I don't want world peace. I want the global extermination of niggers.

you know the black guy gets his arm shot off and died right. every one has seen predator 50 times

whenever amerifats post this its literally proving the mutt meme because you dont understand hoe canadian census's work

You still cuck to a crown.

Attached: USNA.png (1989x1213, 102K)

Nope, countries who are delusional about race and IQ will eventually crumble. You can't compete against the Chinese expansion who will soon have their 200+IQ breeding programs running making your economies less powerful.

Attached: Empire of Dust.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

>hah nice european tradietion whitey!

look down at your shit colored hands as you type and feel shame

American blacks that don't fall pray to ghetto mentally are vastly superior to Africans. Liberals continue to baby them in nanny state and don't allow them to grow and in fact subsidize bad behavior through free money

THIS IS WHAT WILL BRING WORLD PEACE

Attached: B923277F-F349-457E-A85F-B0D2A46B884E.jpg (664x996, 76K)

>Posting as if no royals of Europe came to America and gave up right to title.
My family has been here since late 1600s faggot. This is rightfully American clay

Your family has verfiably not been here since the 1600s that is a meme that nigger americans say whenever someone calls them not white. Shut your fat shitskin mouth and empty out your piss bottle filled room and fuck off

You know the NOI/Black Panthers and KKK were already pals because they both wanted segregation and it amounted to nothing right?

America unironically belongs to whites and blacks. We are uniquely bonded in our history. We can either work together to defeat our foes, or try to get rid of blacks too. A conservative black culture is a good thing in my opinion, I just think all evidence of it has been erased. I'll take a based black man over a screeching feminist any day of the week.

Attached: 1520824320210.jpg (605x765, 64K)

The oldest war memorial in North America called Nine Men's Misery is dedicated to by direct male ancestor and the colonists and Indians that fought at his side.

Thanks, man!