Cheep cheep cheep cheep cheeeep cheeeeeeep!

cheep cheep cheep cheep cheeeep cheeeeeeep!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhElaGCZVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really didnt get this fight. Why the hell did she say she can win when all she did was stand there looking as the Ox attacked. Other fights atleast had some unexpected twisted. This dumb chicken just looked.

Did he defeat her with his superior premium prices?

Her body wasn't fast enough to keep up with Ox. What appeared slow happened in a split second. It was over before she could react.

I assumed the Monkey stuck something in her tea to make her loyal. It being to sweet was her adding sugar to cover the taste while her inability to backstab them and desire to protect them were the result.

Monkey didn't do anything to her.
The drug Chicken made Dog give her vastly increased all her stats and awareness, including the empathy and desire to trust others she has been bottling up and hiding away inside of herself. It's kind of like a forced adrenaline rush, even if she is still thinking logical her body is betraying her and acting on instinct.

stupid bird, get off the computer. you don't even have thumbs

>look at the chinese zodiac
>know the order of deaths
What the fuck, Isin?

He was so fast she got impaled while she was still thinking about winning

Or at the OP, the ED,the title of each episode. This show does its best to spoil all the fun.

Literally He killed her so quickly and efficiently her consciousness wasn't even remotely able to register and keep up with it. She is thinking about winning while in reality she already long since has a sword going through her face

How did Horse keep up (to a certain extent) with him? Is he that good?

No, horse is just too thicc

He just ran away at full speed and locked himself into a vault. Ox couldn't be bothered going after him so he just left him there.

Lame

The real question is: Would chicken be able to beat ox if she used her birds or would he somehow be faster the pig's machine guns?

cause the show is shit

Relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhElaGCZVU

Has anyone else not really felt satisfied with any of the deaths so far? I don't want to drop this show yet but it's not doing much for me.

BANTI

I'm only watching it because I like Monkey.

I'm hoping Chicken will come back as the phoenix and kills him.

So is bara horse still alive?

Was Ox serious about the original peace offer?

I hope, call mango fags

>cowboy boots
Best dressed.

The show is not about to guess who will die next, is about how they will die, and thats the fun

yes, his episode will be 6

>tfw half the fun of this show is seeinmg all the normalfags getting mad over "spoilers" and anticlimaxes

He said he was just playing along to form a team.

do not mix normalfags with shitposters

What is wrong with Ox and why did Chicken suddenly decide to be heroic?

lol'd

she couldn't handle doggo drugs

oh hai mark

>Anticlimatic death, the animation
This show is literally trash. Even Pupa was more entertaining jesus christ

I'm getting mad at the fact that its a borefest
>Whoever doesn't like my Nisioâ„¢ cartoon is a facebook normie reeeee
Enjoy your toilet writing then

Are you upset?

>reeeee
>>/reddit/