Why would he kill 3k innocent civilians

Why would he kill 3k innocent civilians
It makes no sense

Attached: B1A5A28E-3A92-4999-A835-568616F11755.jpg (1098x1098, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta break a few eggs to make a real good omelette.

>conspiracy theories
>making sense
Is this your first day on /r/schizophrenics aka Sup Forums?

Israelis Behind 9/11
>save these names
>share these names
Daniel Lewin
Edmund Glazer
Oded Ellner
Omer Marmari
Yaron Shmuel
Paul Kurzberg
Sivan Kurzberg
Dominik Suter
Dov Zakheim (US Gov)
Michael Chertoff (coverup)

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers....

Attached: 1489714288675.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Out of curiosity, what # day is it for you? You'll lie anyway, but humor me.

What are you even talking about

Israel did 9/11, Bush was just the goofy lovable puppet who "helped" us through it.
Its not like he wrote the patriot act.

Attached: tinfoil-skippy-muh-russia.png (570x262, 33K)

To get anything done you need a false flag like that. And easily justifiable to some if you expect the net good to exceed a few thousand deaths. Trump needs to get his false flag underway so we can exit NATO and take care of other important stuff

Poppy, oil, regime change. The U.S. war machine has been churning in search of resources and power in the regions of almost all wars they have fought. Growth of power and influence in the world has been the U.S. policy for a while and this is just a continuation of it. These people don’t care about lives, just profits. These nameless and faceless civilians mean nothing to them. Neither do their own veterans based on the weak veteran assistance programs that have been in place for a long time too

No worries I got my answer.

Attached: pull it.webm (1280x720, 856K)

He meant what time of day I think

Take your meds pal

To earn trillions.

You people are are so dumb that even a south explanatory cartoon with an oceans 11 type plot, couldn't make you understand that he was in for the money.

May God save his retarded ass.

Attached: bush_mkney_face.jpg (599x386, 83K)

The false flag will be white male kills the president with his "assault rifle" . 2 birds, 1 stone.

daddy said

Attached: user462206_pic1827815_1519681413.jpg (725x543, 116K)

No

>implying making everything worse for whitey isn't the plan

But mommy said yes

Attached: 7677EADC-590C-452D-A45B-9750BFEAFFF5.jpg (240x382, 29K)

>Why would he
>It makes no sense
that makes it the perfect crime them doesn't it
seriously though he said he wanted to expand the military long before he got into office and he had the perfect opportunity to go above and beyond simple expansion after 911
also may have wanted an excuse to help israel defeat their enemies after getting a few favors from zionists

It is the plan. Just as I said.

One of my favorite conspiracies of all times.

Attached: photo-of-george-w-bush-with-harambes-mom-gives-life-to-a-bizarre-conspiracy-theory.png (800x600, 684K)

Harambe’s mom did 9/11?
I’ve been doing some digging and it seems that this is where she was initially trained to fly planes

Forgot pic

Attached: D1E0CDED-792F-4871-9A61-320251CA1EDA.jpg (250x250, 33K)

What things happened as a result of those 3 thousand deaths?

Attached: 0F193965-7F86-4695-8BC3-453CE5ED51F6.jpg (884x1024, 202K)

For fun

He didn't. He was a victim. A evilly complicit victim yes, but a victim none-the-less.

Attached: index.jpg (318x159, 5K)

She's probably drinking woplopalooplup a Bill Cosby recipe.

Jr itself it's part gorilla as he is a government made mutant, the Bush jr was fag, and joined the cheerleading squad after losing his anal virginity.

His skull it's now in the skull and bones hall in princeton.

Attached: 1520510992045.png (692x484, 248K)

>Why would he kill 3k innocent civilians
He didn't, Israel did and he wouldn't be able to say fuck all about it either way. Nice try though OP.

It is the same meme jews use saying the romans killed jesus not them.
#jewishcrimes

/thread

someone explain to me what is happening in that sentence, what is this sorcery

Podesta throwing poo at Trump for being Putin's little dingus.

What about the large scale hacks of the Deutschebank offices in the wtc and the fact that the next day large scale gold transfers were supposed to take place on gold that had been leveraged multiple times? Or the fact that the only area of the pentagon that was hit was the investigative offices of the people looking into misappropriated money in the DoD?

>throwing walnut sauce
ftfy

i was asking for the technique, like a loaded implication and then i dindunuffin

first part references a legitimate collusion theory, second part a right wing conspiracy theory. there's big difference

+1 Shekel deposited to your good goy account.

>_>
>t. poodesta

>large scale hacks of the Deutschebank offices in the wtc and the fact that the next day large scale gold transfers were supposed to take place on gold that had been leveraged multiple times? Or the fact that the only area of the pentagon that was hit was the investigative offices of the people looking into misappropriated money in the DoD?

True and this is very much under reported. There's no need for convoluted conspiracies the truth is very evident.

There was undeniable collusion between the deepstate and mossad who used Islamic militants as the front-end for their op.
This is clear given certain training exercises happening on the day and lack of a co-ordinated response.

>This was planned a long time ago. Osama was first inducted as a CIA agent against Russia around 1979.
>Israel wanted rid of Saddam to increase their power in the middle east.
>The neocons wanted rid of him because of the threat against the petrodollar threat.
>The arab spring Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, and Yemen; cBahrain and Syria, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, Oman, and Sudan; Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, Djibout all again all benefited Israel.

Only Syria, Iran, Yemen and Saudi stand in Israel's way.

I support Israel in their expansionist efforts and hope their tare down the Islamic world. My only problem is they consider the 'West' as mere collateral damage and pigs for slaughter and are quite happy to empty the middle east into our countries to further destablise the region..

I think a strong Israel is better for the middle east than a islamic middle east; but wish they would stop killing Europeans and Americans, and trying to make themselves king of the world.

witnessed

Attached: 911-pentagon.jpg (437x722, 239K)

because america dies without oil and america is the last place in the world that has the foundation of individual liberty. The evil (money printing and war) that the us has done in the past century has stopped the west being over run by eastern communism

google oil shocks
google camp david accords
google petro dollar
google saddam and qadafi gold standard and euro oil

but you would all prefer fascism

he did it all for the nookie

youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E

How does David Brock's cum taste?