Dragon Ball Super

What did he mean by this?

DAMAGED

There's literally nothing I want more in life than to marry El Payaso. To be honest, my life would be complete if I could spend just one day with him. I'm hopelessly in love with him. But he's not real, so I can't. How is this fair? How is this allowed? What the fuck is wrong with this fucking world? There's not a night that goes by without me thinking about him. He's just so cute. His smile is bright like the sun and he smells like crayons and milk. Everything about him is perfect. Fuck everything. I don't know how to deal with this and I'm just about reaching my limit. I want to burn everything so I can be with him. How does Sup Forums deal with these kinds of feelings?

what did he mean by this?

Gohan will need to suprass Calvo to defeat the lo Payaso

>Toppo's mouth
Fuck all these lazy faggots working at Toei

wait next chapter leaked already?

sauce me

ToyoCHAD is truly /OURGUY/

He manages to draw Toppo's mouth and make him look great while doing so.

What a champ!

See previous thread

Jiren > Vermoud > other GoDs > Toppo > CSSB Goku = Merged Zamasu

AYY LMAO

Beerus and Quitela confirmed strongest GoDs. Vermoud is just a cunning piece of shit.

He may be /yourguy/ but we won't me /myguy/ till he gives Mojito and Yamchad more screen time.

>Vermoud > other GoDs >
No.

Niggerstream where

>not even a scratch
Yes

Is he talking about Jiren or about himself ?
Dont tell me even Toppa is above Clown

t. Beerusfag in denial
Vermoud doesn't even have a scratch on him. We don't even know that Beerus is the second strongest, since Grand Priest said the the other Gods KO'd each other, not that Beerus beat them.

Remind me why the angels or kais didn't fight? Or even interact?

Why is one okay but the other isn't?

Because he was pretending to be injured. It just means that he is more cunning, not that he is stronger.

Reminder that based Toppo is stronger than Merged Zamasu

Why do translators do this?

>characters can use ki in their weapons
>Trunks and Helles are the only two in the franchise who do that

huh

Poor Champa
Seems he fared a bit better then expected

>A PIECE OF WOOD

he laid down on the floor and pretended to be unconscious so other gods wouldn't attack him
he's the smartest god for sure

There is nothing wrong with the Black scene. It's not like it injured him. The Helles scene is weird because she is using a real weapon instead of a ki one even though she is a GoD. How powerful is that fucking bow?

It really is untapped potential, I know this whole franchise is really about fisticuffs but I'd love some more varied fighting styles with weapons instead of rapid punching and kicking with the occasional beam spam

By the same reason it's OK for Trunks to cut Freeza
Mai is a weak human with a riffle and Black fall out scared of the bullet impacting his earring, your shitty anime is retarded

you do realize that viz always beats mangastream in releasing the chapter?
it's kind of weird.

So how long would Jiren last if all the GoD's ganged up on him?

Can somebody stop this madman?

Beerus

thanks

>being surprised by a new technique vs grenade
Top kek, stop trying animefags

>Black fall out scared of the bullet impacting his earring
Are you retarded? He was surprised, not scared.

So Toppo>Kaiokenx20 Goku in the anime?

Seems to be part of the outline Toppo being stronger than Goku.

>Toyocuck suddenly shilling weapons and talking about the untapped potential because Helles
Can you fucking stop?

>Zeno says it's too loud, too fast, too boring, so the GP offers to stop them.

So the manga was more specific than the anime and mentioned that Jiren is stronger than Velmod, rather than stronger than the gods of destruction

Wonder how powerful Velmod is compared to the rest of the gods

>seems to be part of the outline
Then why the fuck Toppo did nothing to Goku when he went Blue? Toppo kicking Blue Goku ass is Toyo's idea

>he only wants ki spam and atatatatata

I know you love that but no thank you

Goku was going to use Kaioken but we don't know to what extent. We don't know who is stronger in the anime.

> A sword being handled by SS
> An arrow handled by a ((normal bow)), held my a GoD

Not the same thing. Nice try though.

Belmod > the other GoD's, he got through the royal rumble without a scratch. It's clear that he was holding back and didn't want to show his true power.

If Jiren is even stronger than El Payaso, then he's also stronger than all the other GoD's as well.

There's nothing surprising about Toyokeks shilling, they do it any time anyone says anything negative about the manga.

BASED CHAMPA

HOLY SHIT

No, this is not the problem. The problem is that you guys suddenly come and shill weapons when it's never been a topic here. You do this because Helles used a bow and arrow. All to suck Toyo's dick.

What, Goku did jackshit to Toppo He wasn't even powering up while goku went blue immediatly after getting btfo in SS

>Jiren confirmed being the mortal stronger than a GoD

D-don't worry Quitela-sama, I'm g-gonna win this tournament!

I'm Clownman

MALDITOS

>Belmod > the other GoD's
No he isn't. He played dead. Beerus and Quitela are the strongest.

>a weapon handled by a SS injuring mecha-Freeza
>a weapon handled by a GoD injuring another GoD
Nothing wrong here, keep crying.

Nice headcanon, but Belmod holding back is FACT.

>suddenly come and shill weapons when it's never been a topic here

Because Trunks was the only one who did that until now

Toppo wasnt at full power when Blue Goku was overwhelming him and tanked a Kamehameha to the face.

>Beerus and Quitela are the strongest.
No way of knowing this, they just lasted the longest. What if Helles and Fox were a million times stronger than Beerus and KO'd each other?

DB characters have been channeling ki into their weapons ever since Freeza got BTFO by a hunk of metal.

>He played dead
Except he would be erased if he did that. Remember the Grand Priest said they weren't allowed to hold back.

He is confirmed stronger than Vermoud. But the rumor isn't mentioned in the manga. Damon being stronger than Quitela is also possible.

They've been doing that. Didn't Dabura whip out a sword?

Nice try El Payaso, but your payasadas ends here

>Zenos aren’t annoying autistic manchilds who get excited all WAKU WAKU over every single thing
Based.

Daishinkan said that 1 of them wouldve died if both fought at full power.

Goku wouldve lost.

>Zeno says it's too loud, too fast, too boring, so the GP offers to stop them.
>Beerus and Quitela throw shade at each other with the usual "I'm gonna be the winner and settle our grudge" stuff.
>The GP stops them and says that their fight is "too over-the-top and that Zeno is not entertained." So because of that the GoDs won't be participating in the ToP.
>Present Zeno asks Future Zeno if he's gotten an understanding of what a tournament is and he says that he doesn't find it entertaining at all.
>And so, it seems that Beerus and Quitela being the last ones standing doesn't mean that they're the strongest. They're the last ones standing because the others pummeled themselves into the ground before them. Also, Vermoud seems to have been faking it.

They didn't notice.

Which confirms that El Payaso is so strong that he was able to fool El Grande Padre and Los Dos Zenos.

The clown is truly a CHAD. He's reached levels of holding back that Goku can only dream of.

> Bow and Arrow
> Deku Nuts

So is Link god-tier?

Besides, nothing was ever said to imply only one mortal surpasses the Hakaishin of his Universe. What if both Jiren and Damon are at the same level of power?

Can't keep a good clown down.

Reminder Jiren is stronger than all GoDs

Just wait till Goku reveals he was holding back and let Toppo kick him in the balls to gauge his power.

I doubt they'll introduce another 'stronger then a GoD' character right now. It's basically the only unique trait of Jiren so it would kinda hurt what character does exist of him.

He's talking about Jiren. Goku lost to Toppo in the manga though, but he's saying there how he isn't even the strongest in the Universe, it's actually Jiren, who's even stronger than Vermont.

>Goku jobbed to Toppo
I am not sure how I feel about that. Toppo certainly is strong but I preferred what happened in the anime.

could el grande payaso defeat la hermano de jiren?

Who is this clown?

>waaaahh why didn't goku win goku should always win all his fights waaaaaahhh

And a warp kamehameha to boot. Goku destroyed Cell's head with it in the past when Cell had been holding back to fight him at an even level.

Trunks vs Frieza implies that weapons can essentially be as strong as their users. A normal fucking sword should by no means slice through Frieza, yet a Super Saiyan can clearly make do with one.

The same applies to Helles and her arrow.

The bottom isn't ok not because it doesn't make sense in my opinion but because it was effectively meaningless. Ok, Bulma can make a ki bullet that could hurt base Goku. Gero could also make androids far stronger than anything the galaxy had seen 'til that point apparently.

Why he's so based?

If we use manga and anime facts. The rumor is about Damom, not Jiren. Since Quitela is the one who beat Beerus at arm wrestling. Jiren is stronger than a GoD but he isn't the one of the rumor.

Stop sucking Goku's dick, Toei.

How long until spanish is the only language allowed in DBS threads?

Sorry, but I don't see your argument as very strong. Same thing people said about introducing two female saiyans when they thought Kale and Caulifla were the same person. Besides, there is already another character stronger than a GoD besides Jiren: Goku with UI.

> Channeling ki into weapons
> Ki isn't visible at all

Yeah...nice headcanon

Trunks channeled ki when slicing Merged Zamasu. The ki was visible.

Not when he sliced Freeza, and not when Helles shot a fucking arrow from a bow

A sword is more dependent on the user's strength. For a bow, it's more the aim. Power-wise, the bow does most of the work.

Don't speak when you have no idea how these weapons work.

That's because Toyo knows what he was doing the entire time. He understands that Zamasu and Black Goku wouldn't be nice people if they were planing on committing omnicide, and drew them as despicable beings. Toei didn't understand that and went with style over substance. That's why Super anime feels so pathetic while the manga feels so good. Goku's attacks have no weight to them and in turn makes him look weak in the anime.

I admit that I don't like to see Goku lose like that but he didn't win in the anime. The fight was interrupted.

you people suck.

in the top 10 topic I continually insisted that Toppo was number 3 while everyone else put him under Vegeta and Frieza for some idiotic reason.

I'm almost certain you all have terrible deduction skills. Even if Goku did better in the anime, in no way was Toppo portrayed as weak.

But for some reason, Jiren saying he wasn't needed anymore didn't tell people that Toppo was enough for everyone else. For some reason, Toppo being the only other person in the tournament that could take on KKB Goku didn't tell people he was stronger than Frieza and Vegeta.

idiots.

Anyway, the manga continues to shit on the anime. Go figure.

Honestly, why did the anime make Zeno into a literal fucking child? It's the most annoying shit.

Manga Zeno is childISH, but otherwise dignified. Fuck DOKIDOKI and WAKUWAKU.

>Pennywise doesn't get healed by healing powers

So it's confirmed he was faking it, huh.

THE MADMAN, ZENO'S GONNA FREAK

Why didn't El Grande Padre pick up on El Payaso's holding back? Are they working together?

>Lel Toyo shill for a man who can't even remember his own fucking characters

This is so so sad

Faggot Goku literally doesn't win anything since forever. Let him not look like a bitch sometimes

Nah, Toei's anime shits on itself. The manga on the other hand is the one that carries Super and attempts to give it a respectable story.

Goku didn't win in the anime, it was a draw because EGP stopped the fight before Toppo or Goku got really serious.

>in the top 10 topic I continually insisted that Toppo was number 3 while everyone else put him under Vegeta and Frieza for some idiotic reason.
I don't know if everyone put him behind. Plenty wants to see Vegeta or Frieza VS Topo to see who is really stronger. Hitfags are the ones who act as if he was N.3 or even stronger than Goku.

Will Jiren be stronger or weaker in the manga?