Bongs have banned Lauren Southern, Cuck island has gone too far

Fuck Britain

twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/973041134581796864

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 12.43.02 AM.png (590x486, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAuooUf5G6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off with your publicity stunts you e-celebs are cancer.

/thread

E-celebs are the cancer cell of the internet and Britian is long overdue for another liberation crusade from mother Europa.

and also fuck drumpf he's an orange cheeto amirite fellow anons?

Fucking redneck no wifi loser poorfag

Imagine being so unsure of your ideas that you're afraid to even talk to someone with different opinions.

based

Oi you, hold up.
No not you, three guys from Africa smuggling guns and heroin, you guys come right on in.
You, the Canadian girl. We heard you made some bad words about the Prophet Mohamed. You're nicked.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

fpbp

Isn't Pettibone supposed to be detained atm?

Attached: 1504769492687.jpg (880x1024, 158K)

E-celebs are your only fucking chance at reaching normies you fucking asperger anti-social imbecile.

I used to laugh and giggle at sweden and germany...oh how I miss those days.

BS, you cant get to the UK by bus from Canada

so much this

Bongs are fucking retarded. The're the dictionary of cucketry. Curious about something cucked in your country, check the dictionary. The real Brits died fighting in ww2, only faggots left to breed to what we see today.

Attached: GTAPEP.jpg (400x560, 199K)

So, the UK is bought out by Saudi Arabia + Pakistan, right?

we're going to have to kick britbongs out of the anglosphere
I think that they're worse than leafs now with the hate speech stuff

Attached: thicc.jpg (1996x2172, 564K)

They may be battening down the hatches in preparation to reverse Brexit

>land of the free
lmao
she's so cute

Attached: boys boys boys.gif (261x391, 997K)

what went wrong?

Attached: ad_232986690.jpg (2500x1661, 325K)

>By bus
???
Is this that tunnel thing we learned about in physics? If it is what are the British folks' opinions on it? Too expensive?, not worth it? etc.

Attached: IMG_6823.jpg (1025x747, 142K)

>She's 22
WTF!

WTF!

dood the bitch brought up south african white farmer genocide. the south africans admitted they killed all those people years ago at the time which was now years ago

they developed the land with american and gook money and at some point the killed all the white farmers. there was no farm land left. right after the admitted it they retracted the statement to avoid getting into trouble and bought land from a neighboring country but the boarders remain the same .some people can use a map and know that in order to reach a real farm you have to leave south africa. nothing major exist farm wise in south africa. its like little gardens at best. some ones back yard sized (in the suburbs) in south africa

the brits dont want to admit it happened anymore. its the shame of being beaten at your own game by a monkey that makes it hard for them to sleep at night

Yeah I'm not buyin it

Attached: IMG_6705.gif (300x167, 894K)

Thot-toll paid

she was released today

She was probably trying to smuggle some africans in her vagina again

Attached: basedcoalburner.png (1197x597, 1001K)

Attached: 1520397573871.gif (450x338, 246K)

it's okay to be jealous...

Attached: d9e6e1075bec85dc9377867df1063098--trailer-park-boys-funny-shit.jpg (625x625, 71K)

Attached: 1519409535154.png (600x445, 437K)

what did she do?
what has she done that was so bad that she's not allowed to enter the UK?

>ywn see brittany pettibone lauren

Neck yourselves. The fuck are you doing to help out the movement?

How long until they just ban all Sup Forums posters? I'd like to visit the UK one day.

Attached: 1520812517172.gif (500x342, 858K)

Anything that upsets the status quo is a threat.

t. a literal shill

Back to leftypol comrade.

She should be thankful they did not shoot her. Remember, Winston thought it was 1984, but admitted that it was not a fact, in Oceania it was always the current year.

I think Sellner and her got back to Austria today.

>the movement
STOP PRETENDING THERE'S ANYTHING MORE THAN A GROUP OF NARCISSISTIC RETARDS TRYING TO GET MONEY FOR PARROTING RETARDED TALKING POINTS.

JUST

I hate my country, I am starting to feel like a Swede or a German at this point, I knew we wern't far behind....

I want off this ride.

Anyway, off to hand myself in for posting on a right-wing hate site, better brush up on my Islamic knowledge since ol whitey here will have to convert for protection.

>dat bunda
Oh my.

She did nothing.
The other girl was jailed because based on her vlogs etc it was probable she would create public unrest or 'hate'.
UK is literally on Minority Report mode towards anything right-wing.

Attached: UK NO 2.png (1119x1067, 1.21M)

Strangely enough they didn't detain Laura Loomer even when she asked to be detained.

She did literally nothing wrong. How long are we going to tolerate tyranny before we do something other than bitch about it online?

Stop capsing son, this is a 18+ board.

>better brush up on my Islamic knowledge since ol whitey here will have to convert for protection
The Lawful And The Prohibited In Islam is a good place to start. wouldn't recommend trying the Quran because it's boring.

You can get the bus on a ferry, but that's really a backwards way to bring one person in the country.

>be journalist
>expose white genocide in south africa
>autistic robots refuse to support you
I'm starting to agree that mgtowfags are cancer

You do realize that in times of mass politik you need duckspeakers to succeed? The only way to be heard in crowd is to shout.

wow
it's like a twilight zone episode

He does realize it and that's why he's trying to stop it. And Lauren of all people is so easy to discredit even.

Back to leftypol you fucking faggot!

Attached: 1505341536435.png (297x305, 93K)

>everyone who doesn't worship e-celeb cancer is a leftypol shill
You people are degenerate faggots and I can't wait for israel to be wiped off the map

She just needs to convert to islam and rape some British children. Then she can come in.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAuooUf5G6I

dude i need my fix

Here is how anyone can help.
Go to home office/local police force/local council/news organisation twitter/facebook/official website.
Drop gentle redpills about incompetence, anti white bias, pro muslim bias, silencing of dissent, rape gangs(without mentioning religion or race).
Don't go 1488,race war now or anything like this.
Gentle redpills that anyone can identify with, nothing offensive.
Exactly like 'It's okay to be white' - something that noone can fault.
Think twice before posting, they will be purging everything even remotely inappropriate.
In this way we can move conversation our way really fast and effectively.
Anyone can help, you don't have to be in UK.
By detaining tradthot they amplified her message, you can congratulate them on that.
You can mention rape gangs in relation to women's day.
We need to take control of language and take over conversation.
You can also take this pasta and drop it into any bong thread on this fine board.

Attached: TEY TEY.jpg (504x604, 31K)

>The movement
What is it exactly? fighting for Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel, or forcing whites to only be able to abort healthy kids? Or moving hundreds of thousands of Puerto Ricans to Florida. I'm having trouble figuring out what republicans care about that I should give a fuck.

>be tradthot (not even alt-right)
>be banned from britain
Right wing opinions are being banned from Britain just like they were banned from Germany. You celebrate because some bitch is being kicked out, but what happens when men like Tommy Robinson are imprisoned? Muslim rape gangs will be allowed to operate with impunity (even more than they already do) as exposing them will get you in jail.

>e-celeb shit

i hate these eceleb cunts , but what is happening in bongistan is fucking disgusting .. worse than 1984

She fucking knew this would happen. Right wingers are no longer allowed in the UK. How many ecelebs are gonna try this shit , eventually one will be charged and put in a Muslim prison where they will be killed. Maybe Sam Hyde should go next.

Attached: 1518739150115.png (768x768, 691K)

Fokcing bitch look like a witch.

This

bullet through your head

Nobody falls for your tricks anymore, Chaim!
Lauren is introduction tier redpill for normies but she is alright, far from an enemy to hate so much as you do, suspiciously!

Attached: 1505171917307.png (1247x700, 1011K)

Everything that's happening now in Western Civilization feels like we're in Phoney War II.

Her fault for dissenting against the state.

Advertise on reddit if you want to redpill people

Big if true.

Nuke them, it's the only way.

>(((redpill))

you're years late, we're all beyond blackpilled here now, and e-thots aren't a part of it

>they will be killed
It will be hillarious to read that Sam slaughtered the entire prison of muslims and got away with it.

uh oh some paki took her phone what will he take next

Yes, but that speaker shouldn't be Lauren. She is a hypocrite. She says multiple white Nationalist talking points but she has dated a sandnigger in the past. She pretends to be traditional but she isn't even having children let alone looking for marriage.

moar like blumpf
drumpf
grumpf

Fucking jew. Conservatism is da answa!!! culture not race!!!

Oym tommy robinsun werkin for da rehbul meedya. Jewz are my matez

>ignoring that the UK is arresting people for trying to interview someone
idiots, the lot of you

Attached: 1509113929977.gif (500x400, 141K)

>Someone who smoked in the past is not allowed to advocate in favor of clean lungs
Hmmm

Attached: 1516063310703.gif (333x251, 2M)

Any country has the right to reject dimwits whose only purpose is to stir up controversy and trouble. Good on Britain for taking a stand against racists and transphobes like her.

But she dated a sandnigger, she can't be racist.

>Noble trad waifu taking irl action in the heart of the viper's den
>Jealous incels try to drag her down
Keep posting on Sup Forums m8s, you're doing so much for europe

My god fuck off

Attached: 87ECBB68-A7A3-4173-B0EF-4C42AB324CF3.jpg (745x1024, 179K)

Lucky Lauren she'll to experience British police

Attached: 1519665690257.webm (406x720, 991K)

Coalburners can't be redeemed. She is only pro-white because some dune coon broke up with her.

People who are conservatives really should take peter hitchens advice and emigrate before it is too late.

What the fuck that can't be real

Meanwhile britain got caught covering up muslims raping thousands of little girls...AGAIN

best post in this thread

Intradasting.

>"I deserve the right to vote!" said the AIDS-ridden whore and the illiterate nigger in tandem
Absolutely gassed.

Attached: 1490227812342.jpg (600x600, 59K)

I know I know, I too have read the post on stormfront where they called her a coalburner for posting a picture with a negro. When someone replied ''how does a picture prove she's banging him'' he was told to ''shhh just go with it''.
Conclusions are yours.

Odd how she hasn’t denied the claims

What an obvious shill.

Support all right-wing e-celebs, period. Not a single normie is aware of or cares about any of the (((controversies))) associated with any of them. Only the message counts, and they are the #1 single best way of spreading the message.

JIDF is on record saying that the anti-eceleb troll is their best troll. Do you really want to go along with that?

Attached: 1488423125894.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

you are cancer.

>Support all right-wing e-celebs, period.
You need to kill yourself for even trying to say something as stupid as you just did.

Attached: 1516767965491.png (1030x353, 190K)