ITT: shitlords that ruin otherwise fine series with their problematic antics

ITT: shitlords that ruin otherwise fine series with their problematic antics.

He's shit but a lot of other characters in the series are starting to get on my nerves too

>problematic

>shitlords

>mfw Youjo Senki celebrates Imperial Germany's warcrimes, but it's okay because the protagonist is a MtF transsexual

But she was literally the only good character in the series.

Can you fucking believe that some faggots actually like him? Jesus fuck

Well...I thought she would be.

I still want to fug the frog though

But he respecc, and sometimes he protecc

Best taste.

I'm glad I didn't watch his show

>Same hand he uses everyday on sadpanda

He's typical comic relief. What's the issue?

He's not funny

he's annoyingly useless

That seems like textbook grooming behavior

There are perverted characters in anime who are funny, like Master Roshi or Kazuma. Mineta is not one of them. Besides the puns he made when he was trying to peep into the girls' locker room, I've literally never laughed at anything he does.

Sauce?

>problematic
you're just mad that it isn't you

I like him, but not that much. He makes all other characters look better in comparison.

My favourite strawhat, even if his role in "the year of Sanji" was disappointing.

Indeed, pretty awful, but I suppose that was her role in the show.

>getting mad about the author's self insert

C-cute

That ain't Luffy

>shitlords
>problematic

They ruined all the fun.

he's ugly and short so tumblrinas get hilariously triggered by him

reminder they also adore bakugo, it's ok to be "problematic" as long as you make their pussy tingle

>Joke post and threads are automatically bait
Why do l keep coming to this faggy ass place anymore

Comic relief is supposed to be funny. Everything Mineta is goes against what a comic relief character should be. Take two massively influential examples from Dragon Ball, Oolong and Master Roshi. Oolong is a cowardly weakling but it fits his character because he was introduced as an antagonist and was forcefully brought along on the adventure. The comedy comes from his misfortune that is partially caused by himself. Once his importance ran out he becomes virtually irrelevant and his character changes completely to be far less obnoxious. Master Roshi is seemingly frail and westerly and a pervert to a fault but the contrast with his status as an immortal martial arts master is what makes his character funny and interesting. Mineta is just an obnoxious idiot who never changes in any capacity and who we're supposed to like because he's one of the good guys.

is there a bigger cu*k than sayaka miki in anime?

My Hero Academia is fucking amazing!!! You idiots wouldn't know what a great anime look like if it hit you in the face. Plus season 3 gonna be a whole lot dark than the first two seasons. So if you don't like fuck off. Let this anime grow and then start complaining.

2011 ruined this place

Actually there is

I find that to be highly debatable desu.

At least he didn't die because of his unrequited love and ended up with the pizza girl anyway.

Bakugo isn't interested in girls. Girls like to tame men, not go after the perv manlets.

Not to mention Sayaka died because of her husbando AGAIN and was perfectly fine with seeing him living on and getting other girls. She truly is the ultimate anime cuck.

>bnha
>fine series

pfttTTAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! Hooooo boi! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!
...All right im done *chuckles slightly*

>*describes action*
I think you missed reddit.

*dabs on you*

How the fuck did this guy even get into UA? It makes no fucking sense. His power's shit and he's not smart or brave.

Please tell me you're talking about Bakushit, because him and his cuck-loving fandom is making me want him to be double dead.

Feminist bait the character. NO REALLY, go on tumblr and search up Mineta, nothing comes up.

Bakugou has a literal villain personality and they let him in anyway.

He'd be a lot more fun to watch if he wasn't a stock coward character. That or drop the pervert angle. He doesn't have the charisma to carry both.

>problematic
Please link me to your blog so I too can keep track of all the microagressions you get triggered by

>he's not smart

He actually is. He has some of the highest scores in the class.

What are anime-only fags going to do when they get to the lizard arc and realize that Ainz is a mass murdering asshole and peeping Tom pervert?

t/a/mblr leave

I, for one, will be harvesting their tears for my lichdom ritual

leave.

I dunno, worked out pretty well, but that's a rarity anymore. People started taking shit too seriously. "Something something acting like idiots for fun attracts idiots," I guess.