Trump PA rally scorched earth

Anyone else watch this rally?

>going scorched earth on media
>calling maxine waters "low IQ"
>jokingly says he is going to be president for life and the entire crowd starts cheering

I'm only 20 minutes in and this one is a classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ju5hV6aDIs

Attached: 2fe.png (300x366, 218K)

>Muh 1097D chess.

going scorched earth on the media would be expelling them from the white house press corps and and not allowing any administration officials to on their channels. He's been saying edgy shit against the media forever.

>muh "everyone is a jew so be blackpilled like me goy"

>going scorched earth on the media would be expelling them from the white house press corps and and not allowing any administration officials to on their channels. He's been saying edgy shit against the media forever.

Banning them would just legitimize everything they are saying though

>the media will be mad so we need to let them use the white house as a platform for their propaganda
Saying things that his base already agrees with is not scorched earth.

Attached: 1518095914427.jpg (426x510, 41K)

>He actually trusts politicians or the people that do their jobs.
SHIGGYDOOBYDOO.

Attached: SHIGGY.png (500x375, 251K)

b0mp
magA

God I really hope PA bros give us a victory. The Dems are going to bring extra buses this year.

Trump's foreign aid to israel is at an all time high for the USA. This is a fact, if you want to larp like he's some hero thats fine but don't pretend he's anything more than another puppet for israel.

it was fucking hilarious, amazing rally
classic trump in top form

Attached: 1498040088592.jpg (835x1024, 127K)

Democrats have won pretty much every special election and flipping a ton of seats since Trump got into office. Tick tock

I didn’t realize shills were allowed to stay up this late.

Facts=shills

If Trump wasn't a brainlet, maybe he'd actually endorse Saccone and save another embarrassing defeat in a district they should handily win. Oh wait I'm just a shill though, disregard everything I say because it's critical of the god emperor's retarded approach in letting demoshits take over again.

>Saying things that his base already agrees with is not scorched earth.
>implying centrists and normies don't make up a large portion of the vote

>implying the people that voted for him and won him the election have never heard him talk bad about the media
He's been doing it for like 30 years, long before he ever ran for office. This is not new or special and certainly isn't "scorched earth".

No you haven’t. Show me one congressional seat flipped. You won a senate seat in Alabama by a point because your competitor was a raving pedo in which half the Republican base stood down on.

>Yeah but we won these few state seats by 52 votes
Look at the map coming up in 2018. Even if you get control of the Congress you can’t do shit as it will be a weak control. You’re certainly not getting control of senate. So can your “Trumps a meanie - Impeeeeeeach” horseshit, become an adult and shut the fuck up.

This cunt will be the first to be dragged into the street and set on fire... You turds all have your day coming soon.

Attached: shitcuntwhore.jpg (447x467, 37K)

Attached: 1493998274572.jpg (961x632, 96K)

We can find you a safe space and some crayons snowflake.

Attached: watching her.jpg (282x300, 8K)

Say it with me "President Trump!"

Adult-babies with no life, and no future.. watching your blood run will be fucking sweet.

Attached: typical 4chan user.jpg (287x347, 18K)

Haha. Why are jews complete failures in their endeavours? You always get close, but never get the cigar.

Attached: 1495537408046.jpg (2864x3107, 2.16M)

The radio played TVs 60mins tv news show. What a liberal propaganda show that has become . The plight of the illegal immigrant. They even hired Oprah W......Lol what a shit show had to turn it off.

Attached: donald-trump-administration-stephen-miller-populist-plays-major-role.jpg (920x537, 131K)

Reminder that Trump is SERIOUSLY talking about prescribing the death penalty to drug dealers.

Antifa will be crushed in a week

LOL girly man ...take a hike fag.

Attached: berserker_by_krasnyniejasny-d5tx36p.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Its time to take drastic measures. Mexican drugs have destroyed generations of the nations youth.

The rally was a huge success the president is going after sanctuary state hard.

Attached: trump rally.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>Midterms historically go towards party not in power
>Democrats polling almost double digits ahead of Hillary and Obama
>Dems winning special elections in deep-red States that Trump won by double-digits, even in losses Dems are polling at historic highs
>Republican gerrymandered districts in swing states getting BTFO right before midterms
>Thinking independents and anti-Hillary voters are going to be voting Republican now that Hillary isn't around and people have seen how shitty Trump is (regardless of what r_TheDonald autists say)
>GOP panicking in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

You are absolutely delusional if you think that Republicans aren't going to be cucked hard at the polls. Literally the same as Hilldawgs not pushing swing states hard because they thought it was guaranteed. The tears are going to be really delicious.

We are winning 3 million jobs in a year .Its Amazing....We are on pace to break all records.

Attached: make money again.jpg (973x1200, 167K)

They may of squeaked a few wins. But i dont see a change in polices in the next 7 years from the president. Lets see how PA special election turns out. That should be a good indicator of what the people want.

Attached: melania-trump.jpg (1280x750, 157K)

too bad shes around people that love her and will protect her, you lonely faggot. Die alone

Hoggman no likey

Attached: 1520783172002.jpg (908x880, 197K)

you are a shill, and a retard
how do I know?
he repeatedly endorsed saccone at the rally
dumb faggot kys