Why do we still like him? He's like every other president. Drain the swamp my ass

Why do we still like him? He's like every other president. Drain the swamp my ass

Attached: jewtrump.jpg (670x377, 80K)

the only thing good about it is that Mnuchin and Ivanka and Jared were given an opportunity, so no one can say Jews weren't given a chance, again. Most people voted just to keep Hillary out which was a no brainer and to see if the system would cheat.

Attached: cryptojew.jpg (688x456, 41K)

>Gee whizz billy! All these political people really seem to love Israel I wonder why that is...

Attached: russia.png (884x560, 79K)

Because not all Jews are bad, only the Rothschilds Soros, and those under their employ. Many are even redpilled, fuck off with this Grand Jewish Conspriacy

You'd think he goes to that wall everyday the way it's posted. i think I'll post it more often since it has the opposite effect anyway. Saved.

Trump is alright, glad its not bernie or sanders in control.
Right now Dems are utterly insane and i doubt they will sort their shit till they are forced to in 2024.
If i could go back in time with todays knowledge i'd still support Trump.
And at least trump actually cares about America, even if that comes with their Parasitic state of Israel that Republicans also love.

>Sup Forums is one person
>(((we)))

a real leader knows how to drain a fucking swamp

Attached: rodrigo-is-kind.jpg (640x350, 95K)

Unironically I agree.

I think Sup Forums should have and would have (if legit paid shills didn't infiltrate) flipped and as soon as he won, began working the opposite way.

He made it pretty clear from his fucking winning speech that nothing was going to change. People were celebrating on here and I was just thinking, "so much for putting Clinton in prison huh?"

He went back on everything almost immediately

Sup Forums will eventually come around, if not, some new movement on a different website will pop up and do the same but the opposite way as what Sup Forums did during the election.

Pol should have flipped immediately as soon as he won, t b h.

my bad, Bernie or Clinton in charge.

I had one issue with Trump beyond his kikery, and it was to know for certain that he will steal every decent thing they had left in the white house after obongo left, Melania can't help the slav genes.

the slippery slope is real indeed
this is Sup Forums lite now

Hillary winning would have unironically been miles better for our interests. Our movement was gaining momentum but trump has caused it to grind to a halt. Everyone has become complacent and kind of apathetic. If Hillary had won it would have just added fuel to the fire. Accelerationism is literally the only chance we have at this point. Trump was exactly what we didn't need.

Sup Forums is not about making the world or america great again. its about "being right" to decorate their own egos. there are people here who are past the age of 18 and still unironically think they can ever outvote the jews of murica

Don't worry, a dem will gain power again in 2024 and likely a (((progressive)))
good odds that Labor in the UK will as well, and they'll fuck it up hard.

Putting that slut in jail or let her rot in her excrement of a failed career. I'd rather watch her drink herself to death than see her spend a day in prison. As long as Trump keeps the pressure up (ie fire rosenstein) he's good in my book

>former Trump supporter here.

Attached: white when convenient.png (649x424, 452K)

This is what I’ve been telling Sup Forums since mid 2016 when he won the republican nomination but they wouldn’t release him. Our globalist adversaries are cunning and knew this movement was gaining steam. So instead of picking their usual puppet, they picked a puppet who talked just tough enough and pretended to be different to act as a release valve for a lot of the steam in the movement.

All you shitcunt dopes who still jerk off to this giant sack of dumb have completely used up your right to breath. I'll be shitting on your incinerated corpse.

Attached: TRUMP SUPPORTER.jpg (296x170, 7K)

All signs point to Bernie winning in 2020 he has broad appeal and insanely loyal brainwashed supporters.

Im going to bail on this country after my Military contract is up I think ill move to Poland or Ireland where family values are still upheld

Fair point. Never really considered that, yeah. That would have sped up the process a lot but at the same time it's still a risk depending how crazy Clinton went with the diversity shit, and they way they executed policy, etc.

Then you're retarded

tax cuts, appointing conservative judges at every level, record low unemployment, wages+bonuses rising for the first time in decades, ICE has more support than ever leading to more deportations, border wall prototypes built and tested, cheaper health insurance, foreign aid cuts, ended globalist agreements that hurt American workers, tariffs, increased energy reserves, greatly reduced the number of refugees we take, booming stock market, 3% GDP growth, constantly uses 4D chess to publically expose Democrats, RINOs, corrupt judges, and corrupt high ranking government agents as the globalist anti-American traitors they've always been, and he did all of that despite the Senate, federal judges, government agencies, media, schools, corporations, and banks doing everything in their power to oppose him and the American people.

Not bad for barely more than a year on the job. On pace to be one of the greatest Presidents ever considering the past 50+ years of constant decline before Trump which created massive negative momentum for him that he successfully reversed, the fact the entire rest of the federal government and the private establishment was working against him, and everything he's already accomplished in spite of those factors.

OP your shareblue coworker started the same thread, at the same time, using the same image from the same image folder. try again

Attached: shills be shillin.png (1115x833, 540K)

anywhere cold is good, because disease festers in warm weather, as florida proves.

Ive been to the south multiple times and I hate the weather, I feel like I should live in a climate that my ancestors involved to live in

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: Emperor Trump.jpg (640x480, 198K)

An idiot and a buffoon, surrounded himself with Jews and agents of Israel, because he is clueless on how to run a government.

We supported him only to fuck with Clinton and the establishment.

Now Trump's usefulness is expired. Time to ditch this ass clown.

Attached: 1425133638736.jpg (528x696, 41K)

Attached: 37B5A52C-079B-4FDF-AD9A-6717AEFEF491.jpg (688x684, 85K)