WHITE BABIES = MOM SUFFERING

How to make young white women think having babies is better than sex?

I was talking to this 8/10, 145-IQ, Bavarian-phenotype woman the other day about relationships. She had dumped her long-term boyfriend to casually date an older motorcycle guy. I strongly suggested the whole "marriage and children" thing and I'll sum up what she said:

Marriage:
> have to take care of a screaming shitbag for years, more or less alone
> can't go to music festivals
> can't go skiing
> can't host dinner parties with friends
> can't have sex with Chad
> can't earn money to party with Chad and for retirement
> stuck with a beta male who doesn't appreciate her

Not married:
> can have fun every single weekend and almost every single evening
> can party and travel with Chad and Brad
> can have dinner parties with Thad and Billy
> can hang out with girlfriend besties
> don't have to take care of a screaming shitbag every day for at least a decade

Women used to have an economic reason to reproduce (to have children do useful work) as well as a fun reason to reproduce (as an unavoidable part of being fucked). Now, there's no economic reason or fun reason to have children.

I want to achieve the most basic part of a good life (have and raise children with a woman). I can Chad it up to make this happen, but I'm too White to Chad it up without at least considering more just and honorable options.

What are some redpilled ways to make raising under-age-6 children be more fun for a woman than partying with Chad?

> live with parents, who help raise the kids?
> hire immigrants to work as nannies for low wages?
> build robots to do the shitty work?
> cuckold nonwhite men married to white women?
> give up and die?

Hitler was a controversial figure but he had some good ideas about motherhood.

Attached: baby3.png (426x419, 189K)

Women with kids can still have sex.

the simple thing here is God

we have to get women to believe in God again

lol she will hit the wall then suddenly realise that she wanted kids and get depressed and probaby suicide or get lots of cats lololol

Ill expand on this

females without God:

>no reason for any morality
>give in to hedonistic desires cause YOLO
>why not lie
>why not commit adultery
>why not do drugs
>why not steal etc.
>no sense of community in a good group of friends like church
>no basis for morality or powerful male figure(God)

females with God:
>fear of sin
>need to dress up nice for church, uses nice clothes for the rest of the week too
>needs to get a husband so she wont sin
>makes children
>etc

The birth control pill was a mistake

Paul VI pray for us

The real key is to get Chad to believe in God so he foreswears roasties.

be the Chad you wish to see in the world

:)

You have to remind her of her mortality. Her looks will fade, her body will start to give out, and her friends will either drift away or become miserable cat ladies themselves. We all will grow old and die, without a family you literally have no future.

this reminder is included within Christianity

its all thats needed my friend.

this is likely, except without the "lol". I said what suggested except I didn't push it hard enough. it's a real shame.

another glorious victory for MGTOW achieved by doing nothing
heil hałabała

Hahaha, I already am, I already am.

FVI QVOD ES
ERIS QVOD SVM
TEMPVS FVGIT
MEMENTO MORI

Attached: IMG_5625.jpg (3300x4500, 2.54M)

Unless she is a rich Stacey she is going to get old and hit the wall then be able to do none of those things at all.

your problem is, that you take seriously what women says... women are shit-testing their whole life. I have net doezns and doezns of women like this.. most of them have chldren now and are very happy

What they say has:
a) double meaning
b) is testing waters with your to see if you are worthy
c) is straight shit-testing your confidence, inteligence, social status and power

conclusion: She probably wants to have babies, but she does not want to settle down with beta shit

I've done the selfish thing and gave up on white women

gj, here is your complimentary beer, 2d waifu poster will arrive by mail

Attached: beer.jpg (270x187, 6K)

>conclusion: She probably wants to have babies, but she does not want to settle down with beta shit

interesting theory; yet staceys such as her probably average around a single child each.

I say let evolution do its work and weed out the hedonist degenerate genes

checked. who is hałabała? someone from a children's book?

she's working a high-IQ job and saving hard so she will retire at age 32.

> women are shit-testing their whole life
ain't that the fucking truth.
she set it up so one of her chads showed up right after she told me that motherhood sounded like shitty work, just so she could see my reaction to her sluttiness. i hid my powerlevel, but...fucking roasties, man.

Attached: rage.png (581x1100, 915K)

>145 IQ
>dumps good bf for cock-carosel biker guy

Hałabała the dwarfling (literally Krasnal Hałabała) was Polish TV and book character for children from era before globalisation and teletubbies
in the same show there was also frog Monika and red dude with big nose called Kulfon

forgot pics

Attached: monika i kulfon.jpg (577x476, 53K)

and Hałabała in the flesh

Attached: hałabała.jpg (480x480, 31K)

If she's an 8/10 she can marry a Chad, and have sex all the time. And go traveling/skiing- put the kid in daycare for a few hours while you ski until it can stand, then get it out on the slopes.
Leave it with grandma for a few days while you travel as soon as it's not breastfeeding.
Honestly this bitch cannot be 145 IQ if she thinks her kid will be a screaming shitbag forever. Smart women know how to interact with others and their kids will be smart and well behaved if their parents raise them right. Yeah they'll cry as infants but they'll be generally well behaved as toddlers & older especially if they don't have colick.

She can still hang out with her best friends and they can all have cute baby showers, toddler play dates, baby classes, room decorating, buying baby shit, trading tips, eating while pregnant, and all that stuff together.
Tell her she'll hate being lonely when she's old and Chad doesn't want to fuck a 50 year old cat lady and no one will come visit her at 90 in the old folks home when all her friends are dead.

Then tell her It doesn’t matter if she has children since she has plenty of money look at all the celebrities who have five kids and a socialite lifestyle.

You MFers make me want to lie about being an atheist and become a Mormon or something...Is hiding my evolution level a red pill?

Attached: european gods vs judeo christian.jpg (1888x1824, 879K)

I hope she gets some sense smacked into her. I used to not want kids too, until I realized how shitty it will be to not have a big family when I'm older.
But maybe she likes being used and abused and passed around. If so then she shouldn't breed and should let her poisoned line die out.

Attached: IMG_7149.png (1624x1372, 2.3M)

Hypergamy is part of the nature of woman. No amount of IQ can change that.

It really does come down to time preference. If one thinks like a nigger, she is correct. Men have a lower time preference by their very nature, although this too has become worse. The situation has been made so unnatural that this time preference comes second to the female time preference.

> be the Chad you wish to see in the world
between the women and the jews, it would be foolish to be anything other than Chad in 2018.
i wanted to cooperate as part of a civilized society...but that was a lie; a bluepill-induced fever dream of an imagined past. Nature is red in tooth and claw: Chad smashes until Chad kills it. It's perfectly normal for me to spend my life fighting other people in useless and wasteful power games, while pretending to be a blue-pilled neo-marxist.
Lesser men would have moved to a Red State long ago.
Me? i moved into the beating aids-stricken heart of today's degeneracy.
I am here to out-jew the jew and out-bitch the bitch. Thank you, Sup Forums, for helping me realize my purpose.

she's not thinking with her brain, estonianon.

Attached: face3.jpg (519x420, 83K)

>live with parents, who help raise the kids?

This collectively makes everyone miserable. My sister has two kids, she constantly forces our mother and myself to watch them, and as much as our mother loves those kids, I can see the hatred in her eyes whenever my sister drops them off for a weekend or maybe even a week.

>hire immigrants to work as nannies for low wages?

Could work. Lord knows wealthy people don't raise their own kids and they seem relaxed and happy.

>build robots to do the shitty work?

Nah.

>cuckold nonwhite men married to white women?

What?

>give up and die?

Probably wouldn't be the worst idea.

My man, that's the dirty little secret about children: They're a fucking pain in the ass. Back in the time of our ancestors, there was no pressure when it came to shitting out kids, you had five or six, three or four would die from something, you had a few left and you were good to go. Now, between finding affordable daycare, buying clothes, diapers, and food, getting them to check-ups, constantly watching them to make sure they don't kill themselves, it's just not worth the effort.

We haven't changed on a genetic level in 100,000 years, but the problem is we don't live as we did 100,000 years ago. Our DNA commands us to procreate as our ancestors did, quickly, sloppily, and frequently, to pump out as many units as possible. After you did that, you just crossed your fingers and hoped two or three would survive the next winter. Having as many kids as you could was fine back when you didn't have to worry about them, but in this day and age, when ALL YOU DO is worry about them, it's just not fucking worth it.

Attached: 1337729540412.gif (210x187, 2K)

Women in their late 20's and forward make the same arguments but with more desperation and less resolution. Chad is no longer a 20 year old football player, he's a 35 year pld carpenter. Besties are new because the old besties are obnoxious cunts that threw up in the kitchen on too many times and never stop complaining.

your blonde friend will hit the wall soon and it'll be fucking glorious

>hey bb lovely weather today innit? lemme get them digits and your IQ
>145 IQ teehee
Things that never happened.

>Hypergamy
>the action of marrying a person of a SUPERIOR caste or class
>biker guy

>why women weren't allowed to do shit on their own, the post

It was never about economic incentive.

> Billy here
Tell 8/10 woman now that I know brad Chad and Thad are all sharing the same cum dump as me I think I’ll move on to someone who I can trust after my business takes off. You see I’m in this sort of stage where you figure out who’s there before the money. No hard feelings you’re hot and decent pussy I’m just not into this community dumpster stuff

> implying i asked her to name her IQ, instead of extrapolating from her academic history and work performance

let me put it this way: she's smarter than me, and as smart as the fucking brilliant men we work for.

dude, I wish this shit never happened. But it did.

Attached: if_only_race_voted_white_republican.png (630x542, 63K)

>What are some redpilled ways to make raising under-age-6 children be more fun for a woman than partying with Chad?
The vast majority of women find more satisfaction and meaning by being a mother than anything else they could otherwise be. Unfortunately, women generally don't learn this until they become one, which is very late in life in modern society.

As for "oh my god, it's so hard". You get used to taking care of kids. And the kids open up a lot of different modes of entertainment than what you'd otherwise be open to. Imagine all of the fun things your dad did with you when you were a little kid? You get to do all of it again, except from the dad POV. Parenthood also gives a really interesting sense of building something. Kinda like crafting a masterpiece. Hard to describe.

t. typing this with my kid sleeping a couple feet away

Essentially what these guys said. The trick to raising kids and still having a life is not being a little bitch about everything. I've been married 7 years now and have two kids. I've gone through the toughest part of that shit and come out the other end a better man, and my wife a better woman because it made us stronger.

It's to the point that I can no longer respect people who've never raised children. If you're too weak to handle a long term relationship and raise children properly you're a sub-human.

As long as taxes aren't significantly lowered and wages significantly raised (ie remove women from the workforce, slash all kinds of fluff jobs) so that moms can be full time home makers, mothers and cooks, there's no way to make it appealing. Having to go to work and raising kids at the same time is simply too much. Being a housewife should be considered a job. It certainly can be if the woman isn't a slob who just watches TV all day and throws frozen food in the microwave.

natalism is the answer. People need nationalism. Pride of country and people will promote more responsibility and essentially a higher population.

Ive been saying this for too long but the EU needs to create one state so that we can compete with the other big players like china and america. This competition will prop up our population intensively

Attached: Hand over.jpg (338x450, 102K)

I wish I could gas the shills just with the power of my mind
sage and hide

Perhaps Hitler made a slight mistake in burning all those jews so long ago. He shouldve turned the SS on to CHADS and alpha males so that betas and INCELS could inherit the earth. We are the ones who truly give life to civilization by inventing and building things.

Attached: T085X750F-U3M26DWSJ-2ddd5632d749-512.png (192x192, 54K)

i dont mean to force people to fuck. A good solution for this is to subsidize sports, make camping or agriculture a mandatory class in schools. Promote manliness, put regulations on video games and fast food. Subsidise organic foods. Protect rural areas, make cities less centralized. this will all contribute to the outcome of the average male.

We all know how this story, assuming it is true, which it isn't, will end. There are currently less than 10.000 females with an IQ above 145. She will think she can always get a male, because she is high status and has enough money. But little does she know no man, who is serious about the relation goes after status and money (that's only what females do). For males appearence and being a creative housewife are what counts in a female. So the best that could happen to her some guy, who wants her money will come make her a child, try to get some money and disapear. She will be a singel mom, but still while being very stressed feel somewhat fulfilled. The worst thing that could end up Happening is she has no children at all and hits the wall, which will make her very depressed and she either becomes an insane cat lady or decideds to end her life early.

Attached: whitesupremacy.jpg (830x842, 123K)

Show them this muthafucka

Attached: ThinkAboutIt.jpg (900x1731, 943K)

The problem lies on both sexes, however it is too late for a remedy. Just try to relax while Rome burns.

1) Men have to start rejecting whores again. If even betas start rejecting whores, it will help. If she can't whore it up, she will change her tone. Whores act like whores because it gets them what they want.

2) The parties eventually end. Usually sometime in people's thirties. After a certain point in life, a person who didn't move forward in life becomes an outcast. The young chad doesn't want to play around with a used up old hag. Young women don't want to invite a dinosaur to their bar hopping. Those her age don't want to hang with her either. They want to talk about their kids and family. They don't want to get smashed or have spontaneous sex. Either she can end the parties and move forward on her own or she can be left behind. Make that choice a clear one.

3) Sex doesn't have to end and women don't need to settle for a beta. They just have to settle for one guy. She can have as much sex as she wants with her husband.

4) Dinner parties also don't need to end. They just need to be planned with kids in mind. A backyard and a few toys will keep the kids occupied. Once women enter the family stage of their lives, their friend circle also starts having kids. So quite often they can have their kids go play with your kids, thus keeping the kids occupied even longer.

Cut your losses and use a surrogate

White women will never do that, because then that implies they might have to take some responsibility for their actions some day. Kind of like how they think they can suck 100 different guys off, and someone will still marry them one day. God doesn't fit in with their fantasies, and therefore they will artificially choose not to believe it.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

pure masturbatory fanfiction, fuck off.