2nd journalist detained by UK less than a week

Lauren Southern

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/canadian-youtuber-activist-lauren-southern-denied-entry-detained-uk/

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-005242.jpg (1060x837, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jjr4IAKdH8
google.ro/search?biw=1366&bih=666&tbm=nws&ei=-hymWvjFJ8P-6AS22rLgBQ&q=lauren southern detained&oq=lauren southern detained&gs_l=psy-ab.3...105722.110006.0.110479.13.11.2.0.0.0.76.756.11.11.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.obnorZ1iufs
duckduckgo.com/?q=lauren southern detained&t=hg&iar=news&ia=news
yandex.com/search/?text=lauren southern detained&lr=10487
bing.com/search?q=lauren southern detained&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=lauren southern detained&sc=2-22&sk=&cvid=6C4D5FB8A0224D61A2FB76744EBDCD61
searx.me
youtube.com/watch?v=-NUz0YGMN04
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/973100424419934208
youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how are Brits ok with conservatism being outlawed?

Do you kikes realize that every time an e-celeb does a publicity stunt you spam this board with tons of threads for days on end and it looks so fake and so shilled you actually make people hate these e-celebs you're shilling for more.

>G-guys let's talk about big black cocks and go to sleep. This stuff isn't important.

Another fucking thread about this shit. Really? Sup Forumsis fucked. These cunts are sucking the oxygen out of this board.

OP, you're the same group of shills that posts the black cock threads as well. You're not fooling anyone and your antics grow stale. The Alt-Right is a myth and your e-celebs are cancer. Nobody likes them because they're not authentic. They're bought and paid for and their only goal is to be subversive crypto kikes.

Lol whatever dicklicker. Acting like the UK detaining conservatives isn't huge fucking news shows how you dick licking shills hate seeing it talked about. Suck a BBC. Get it? Pun on the UK?

>Journalist

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 12.22.56 AM.png (583x519, 152K)

Kek. Stupid "gibs" slut had it coming to her.

UK has no problem letting Jihadists roam free, while they stop journalists that say things that they don't like. Unacceptable!!

Attached: 11561561561561.png (387x390, 289K)

>journalist

Don't forget to smash that donate button guys.

>Only those with official party papers can be called journalists

So on Google only get old tabloid copypasta mostly old news
google.ro/search?biw=1366&bih=666&tbm=nws&ei=-hymWvjFJ8P-6AS22rLgBQ&q=lauren southern detained&oq=lauren southern detained&gs_l=psy-ab.3...105722.110006.0.110479.13.11.2.0.0.0.76.756.11.11.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.obnorZ1iufs

While on duckduckgo nothing
duckduckgo.com/?q=lauren southern detained&t=hg&iar=news&ia=news

Yandex gives old articles
yandex.com/search/?text=lauren southern detained&lr=10487

Bing gives old articles
bing.com/search?q=lauren southern detained&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=lauren southern detained&sc=2-22&sk=&cvid=6C4D5FB8A0224D61A2FB76744EBDCD61

Placed advert /10

>Faggot kike

Attached: WCoyGeKt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>Suck a bbc
I’m not Lauren Southern

Attached: 43631991-4508-4630-A9BA-7C74B373378E.jpg (745x1024, 179K)

I get new shit on Bing. There just isn't a ton of articles for them to even link.

I am enjoying this argument

Attached: 1512429951891.png (1160x1594, 2.66M)

Who gives a fuck about this coal burner.

Attached: 1483644295709.jpg (469x601, 62K)

The argument is no one cares about this coalburner attention whore

REMINDER: Anyone scoffing at these banishments with the terms "e-celeb" or "nigger fucker" or anything of the sort are paid shills, here to disrupt Sup Forums on behalf of whichever ShareBlue arm they happen to be operating out of.

e-celebs are hardly scholars but in an age of internet media domination, they are the most useful tool in the culture war we have.

fuck he's cute... no homo

It baffles me how retarded this board is. Lauren Southern is doing genuine good for the European peoples by talking about immigration and white genocide. Who cares if she had a fling with a quadroon. You cunts don't deserve her. Let's hope she gets out of this one.

Found this with searx.me
Still clickbait e-celeb drama.

Based. I have it with Southern coming here and degrading and attacking my fellow Brits and spreading fake news. Fuck off back to Canada little miss nationalist.

It doesn't make me hate e-celebs and in fact the threads about them exposed me to several that I hadn't known of before.

its the other way around imo. she saw an opportunity to get beta stormfag orbiters if she says stuff like immigration is bad people
thats all it takes for (((pol))) to bend down backwards for this dumb bitch. are we really in a state where a girl saying basic logical stuff counts as some saveour of mankind ?
even my fucking grandmother knows immigration is retarded. its not rocketscience

its just shariablue shills

>WE LOST THE WAR FOR AMERICA

>FUCK AMERICANS THAT SAY THINGS

Why dont you shove that fucking queen in a hole?

Shariablue tards acting like the coalburner meme is the issue and not an authoritarian state detaining right wing journalist to preserve their narrative.

But muh coalburner!! Sure shill.

Well, pigs are harem in Islam, so I'm not surprised.

that is rich

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 11.23.06 PM.png (200x243, 95K)

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>OpUK when?

Attached: Who Am I.png (445x349, 131K)

I don't like Laura Southern, but barring people entry for wrongthink sucks. Laura Southern is not a threat to the UK

too fucking true

because money

She is certainly helping black men empty their nut sacs.

Attached: 6OyQfsD.jpg (640x960, 62K)

PLEASE ALLAH LET THE BRITS SLAUGHTER ALL THE TRADTHOTS

Attached: 1507360251409.jpg (1624x794, 259K)

I can confirm this is true but I think it mostly applies to people who don't get all their political material from eFags™ (non-retards).
t. Gen Z cuck

how is it legal for the uk to imprison a eu-citizen(sellner) on the border without a terror threat?

lol UK wtf are you fucking retards doing. tack back your country for gods sake its embarrassing to watch you live like the soviets

Your a for real paid shill, nigger. I know and
'can read' exactly what your doing :)

Would you like to keep your sanity tonight? I mean if not, im going to invade all shill threads for the next 6 hours strait dropping dead bodies. Gtfo, now. Don't say shit, don't respond, just gtfo of the thread, your a worthless 85 IQ chimp, you know it...and so do we. Don't embarrass yourself.

@Pundit on a different note, they 'deserve' attention, these sites have been held down for 'weeks'.
>Nambla - Tango down
>Heartprogress - Tango down
>Virped - Tango Down
And many many more pedo or sites...*poof*, still. I don't really give too many fawkes' attention, respect, or credibility...but these guys are 'taking it way back' and doing it right.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NUz0YGMN04

I 'have a feeling' a great deal more oldfags are either starting to or standing back up already

Attached: Christmas Tree.jpg (500x319, 57K)

How did it get this bad, Britain?
I mean, shit, the USA is completely fucked, but you guys really are on another level.
You ruled a third of the planet at one point, and now you can't legally own a butterknife or complain about your daughter being raped.

>respect women
I hate you faggots so fucking much.

Attached: newfagscum.jpg (496x599, 38K)

Good. Every C***dian must be banned from Europe.

>ban people like Lauren from entering the country, but bring in muzzies by the busload who openly chant for the death of your country in your streets

Attached: UK women passengers.jpg (640x640, 51K)

They don't allow you to say "nigger" in shariablue?

so they let muslims rape their children and then actually arrest anyone who tries to say anything. anyone have that pic of the british dad whos trying to save his daughter from being gang raped but he gets arrested instead?

Brexit did what exactly?

Attached: 1505609569765.jpg (1230x879, 830K)

I read this comment without seeing the name and knew it was you. Fucking dumb namefag.

Attached: ok.jpg (800x450, 61K)

I'm increasing my patreon pledge as we speak. Who will match me?

and cowards like Sir Elton John say nothing.

It really is soul crushing. And none of my friends give a shit. They just talk about Taylor Swift or the next season of Stranger Things.

They’re clamping down, hoping the powder keg will blow

its pretty messed up..only a matter of time before coming to pol is considered viewing extremist material..

>Reads your post
>Sees your name
>:)
Watch the vid...they are 'doing it right'. I Haaaaaaaaaaate the fawkes's....but a handful here and there, do, do it right.

In fact, skip to 11:20

So Lauren is the UK.
When will she be on the most British show.

Attached: 1520836188455.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

And nothing of value was lost

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/973100424419934208

>journalist
>YouTuber

>At least they let me identify as Pakistani on my report lol
top kek, i think i like her now.

>Denied entry
This I can understand, if you don't want someone on your property you can tell them to not come

>Detained
Now this I can't
Especially since it's a country, they have the power to send someone on a plane back to wherever they came from

Eh. At the end of the day it's just masturbation. The game hasn't changed and the crimes continue. Same with pizzagate. It might have spread awareness but it was too little too late and nothing came from it. There's more important stuff like China and da juice. I'm just a concerned citizen.

the people getting detained need to get names and badge numbers
and details from where the orders come
i suspect they go all the way to teresa may who has a history of this behavior
question time in parliament should be putting her feet on the fire with direct accusations but that requires info so she cant deflect and duck the question like the coward she is

>One of her fans
Expected

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-131410__01.jpg (1080x799, 188K)

some times it takes a little bit of Muslim dick to set you on the right path. I can forgive.

>Eh. At the end of the day it's just masturbation
NAMbLA! NAMbLA 'IS' the 'pedo advocacy'. Same with heartprogressfoundation. The reason it's being put in kids heads in school along with the LGBTQWERTY agenda. Ppl can multi-task and do more than one thing at once ;)

>document white genocide in south africa
>get arrested for wrong think
>HAHA COALBURNER WE DONT CARE
Fuck off shills

OMG NO ONE CARES.

SHE IS A FUCKING COALBURNING NIGGERLOVER.

SHE IS MILKING BETAORBITERS.

STAHP IT WITH THE E-CELEBS

HUH-HO SURE THING LAUREN

Attached: show your real flag flaggot.jpg (1000x1248, 590K)

HOW DO I GET MY 0.16 SHEKELS ON MY BANK ACCOUNT?

HOW DO I DELETE POST

Bump

Attached: Buckle Up.gif (400x300, 3.9M)

>document white genocide in south africa
???
when?

this

WTF. I love the UK now.

She's been in south africa for a bit now man. Go check her page's out.

>black men
Shill pls

Hopefully they keep these AW away from youtube

So what? Americans allow kids to be murdered because 2A. What’s a few Jihadists?

Even so she still do more good for our course then most of us

It's libel on both sides if it's not true.

This. I don't want people banned when we let ISIS fighters into the country.

what page? faceberg? jewtube? where?

This user knows what's up.

youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg/videos

Attached: Lauren_Southern_on_pol.png (1352x676, 626K)

>the ABSOLUTE state of bongland
have fun with more jihadis and childfuckers while the coppers are busy arresting people because of mean tweets

Any of the above, but jewtube is a good one.

Unlike ISIS hiding among refugees, Lauren has made it too easy to get caught. But no one pretended she was smart anyways.

I almost forgive her coalburning now

Just her social media. No real articles, can be a public stunt.

God damnit, no. You people are only pushing for or against these people and have fuckall to say about the situation. It's becoming hard to believe this shit isn't a publicity stunt intended to regain some semblance of credibility after their disastrous attempt to force their own definition of conservative women on their fan base.
They'll continue to pull stunts until t they feel comfortable again and then they'll stop selling your own ideas back to you and start telling you how problematic those ideas are and why you should soften your resolve and let some degeneracy flourish.
They exist to blunt your spear before you can use it.
The situation is important, the people involved are untrustworthy weasels.

Attached: 1517454562086.jpg (600x800, 133K)

I can't even stand the concept of ecelebs, I only come to these threads for the shit flinging and laughing at pathetic fanboys.

It's right there on fucking Gateway Pundit.

meanwhile all these shills are bashing her, while she is actually doing something to make change, people have to talk about SA genocide now

Attached: 1518329994434.jpg (1262x843, 333K)

Yawn he's right you know we should all just go to sleep nothing to see here

she almost was jealous and decided to go to the uk to get ''arrested'' too