Why is user so threatened by yuri?

Why is user so threatened by yuri?

Other urls found in this thread:

yaranakya.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/on-yuri-2-changing-definitions/
ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/animestyle-007-sound-euphonium-interview-director-tatsuya-ishihara-series-director-naoko-yamada-part-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but I love yuri

As long as people don't force it I'm ok

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE YURIIIII

You have your own board for this shit

Because you dumb yurifags try your best to inject yuri into everything that doesn't have it while ignoring actual yuri series.

My boners don't feel threatened.

Why does user fall for bait threads?

All I have going for me is my great body, giant cock, stallion like endurance and encyclopedic knowledge of all things sexual and female sexuality.

Before I used to be like some of the losers and lesbos around here that liked yuri. But after interacting with lesbians online and fully realizing that chicks dyking out seriously didn't mean threesome was coming but they were going to have unfulfilling sex that goes into full /d/ territory quickly with each other
I was kind of soured on yuri and dykes.

So...
Yeah.
If she's a dyke then she's no longer a woman.

CGDCT yuri is cute.
Light-hearted romcom yuri is also cute.
But "serious" yuri is worse than the typical romance anime. Most of them include the same soap opera plot twists with the added gay angst.

It makes me jealous

Because the implication that CLIT BEATS DICK.

Nice blogpost, but yuri has nothing to do with actual lesbians.

Yuri is fine.

But can we all agree age-gap yuri is absolutely fucking disgusting?

I'm wondering how he got to the conclusion that liking yuri would grant him threesomes

I stand by my post.
Yuri, not girls making out to make me horny but actual yuri, ruins muh boner.
Also, some part of me keeps picturing random 1/10 real world lesbians every time I see a yuri couple and it just makes me feel a bit ill.

No, I'm saying that every time a couple of women shagged I always felt that I was going to be able to fuck the shit out of both of them or the hottest one.
But the real deal and actually interacting with gay chicks pretty much killed all of that.
I see two chicks shagging I tune out.

fans are deluded and think that any female friendship is just an instant means to claim yuri on everything.

Because faggot inject yuri into every case there isn't and it becomes annoying

>any female friendship is just an instant means to claim yuri
That's what it literally means to the nips though.

I'm not, I just find it very uninteresting. It's empty space to me.

Fuck off tripfag

I'm really just upset that there's no dick. Once the dick is there, I can rest easy.
I want a completely normal series that just happens to have a futa running around. not even any relationships, she's just a futa, it's not even payed much attention to.

>generalising based on /u/ memes

Yuri is fine

Yurifags are not.

>yaranakya.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/on-yuri-2-changing-definitions/
>Yuniko: I’ve come to think that “if there are two girls together, it probably counts as yuri”

they're literally tumblr tier

No room for my dick

From my experience only three kinds of people dislike yuri: fujoshi, faggots and /r9k/.
Here you have /r9k/ and here's a faggot and this thread only have 28 posts.

These threads always attract the dumbest newshits with their irreparable shit taste, the wannabe chads with their irrelevant 3D shit, the actual lesbians with their immeasurable weight, the "I don't hate yuri but I hate yurifags"-fags with their hip misanthropic nonsense, and of course the retarded shippers from all camps including those that think yuribait = yuri. At some point the same shitflinging repeated thousands of times is bound to become boring even to the most dedicated autist. How come we still have these threads every day?

>But can we all agree age-gap yuri is absolutely fucking beautiful?
Fify.

>there are people out there that don't immediately consider age-gap yuri to be the highest form of literature
What sad lives they have to live deluding themselves, it's honestly sickening.

>How come we still have these threads every day?
They haven't gotten tired of it yet.

>I've come to
>I've
>I
>Taking the opinion of one faggot to be the majority opinion of a collective
While you're at it I'll try go and find a blogshit which proves that even niggers think all niggers needs to be gassed.

I just found it boring.

it's cancer ruining the industry

I don't fap to it, but I like it a lot.

Technically we haven't gotten tired of it yet.
I have this theory that most people on the internet who actually post the most care about the subject itself the least. They're mostly posting just to get the social dopamine hit, so it really doesn't matter what you say.
This explains Sup Forums's behavior in full.

but that tripfag is right for ones.

Yuri is the perfection of aesthetics

>tripfag is right

Pretty much this, it's just extra cute

>threatened

On the contrary, yuri hardens me.

Yuri > Het > Yaoi

It's the pinnacle of culture and the ultimate truth to all questions from the past and the future

Yuri is great for cuteness, even some really lewd manga end up being just so adorable.

This series is motherfucking awesome. More translations when?

for ones. problem with yurifags is that they see yuri everywhere same goes to fujos too

Anyone has some extreme bullying yuri

Japan is filled with impotent men and sexless women and no one is getting married. And yuri and fujo is the most popular form of entertainment.

What does that tell you?

But yuri is everywhere.

>yuri is a niche and not popular
>yuri is destroying japan

Man fucking decide yourselves

But the purest yuri of all is identical twin yuri.

>the opinion of a prolific yuri director is irrelevant
And I can find more opinions that agree with that definition.

>ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/animestyle-007-sound-euphonium-interview-director-tatsuya-ishihara-series-director-naoko-yamada-part-2/
>Oguro: Right, right. Somehow, it felt like I was seeing a real yuri work for the first time.
>Ishihara: It does look like that. Well, from our point of view.

You mistake shitposting for yurifags if you believe that.
That you are an idiot because yuri is still less popular than harems and harems are almost fucking dead.

>>yuri is a niche and not popular
>>yuri is destroying japan
I didn't say any of that.

Age-gap Yuri > Regular Yuri > Interracial Yuri > Incest Yuri > THICK Yuri

Actually Love Live is a full on yuri now and it's popular as fuck. It slaps harem's shit in terms of sales and popularity.

I used to like it, but it doesn't do anything for me anymore.

Love Live sell because of idols not yuri.

Is this THICK?

Age-gap yuri is fucking disgusting and we already all agreed on that

Not really.

No, you said that by yourself and no one agreed with your garbage taste.

It is.

No.

you fucking what mate

I like yuri, I don't like /u/fags.

Is she right?

So basically if the loli likes the onee, its cute and innocent, but when the onee wants the loli she wants to fuck.

Yes.

Actual yaoi and yuri are a niche, yuri and yaoi bait on the other hand is popular.
Yaoi is growing into the main stream, there are even yaoi movies now being aired in cinemas while yuri is struggling to breakthrough but is being held back by it's writers including males and ntr shit into the plot which no one likes.

And yet, the anime is full on gash wrassling and vagina monlogues tier gay and really really popular

So yuri is super popular and, ironically enough, a yaoi as fuck show called yuri something is popular as fuck as well.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything or upset.
I'm just stating facts.

Well, with these two both want each other and are already lovers.

Why are yuri relationships so abusive?

What is this from?

Again Love Live sell because it's idol show not because of yuri, yuri is there but lack of it wouldn't affect sales in any meaningful way, and if you don't know yuri is also fujoshi slang for double bottom couple.

Lesbians be crazy, man.

Because they literally love cocks. So of course the mere mention of a genre that is devoid of cock sends them into a spastic fit.

I prefer yuri not going mainstream. No good would come out of that.

Because they're scared of their waifus being stolen.

It does though. The clitoris/vulva complex is objectively, scientifically superior as a mechanism to produce sexual pleasure.

Read the filename on the other image. You can find it easily on any popular website like Dynasty.

die you filthy woman enablers /hm/ shall rise

Sorry, but forbidden lilies are the best lilies.

Nah, it's only as popular as it is because of the gay.
Just like that ice skating anime.
Pretty soon the lezzies will have their own movies and full on no boys allowed yuri stuff in theatres and what not

>You mistake shitposting for yurifags if you believe that
it is not every yurifag but a lot them do think like that.

Japan has a different ideal for female purity when it comes to this kind of thing. Yuri will probably never get to high lewd levels like Yaoi on mainstream.Honestly, I kinda like it this way.

if they are lovers, there is nothing you can do about it

Why do Japanese school administrators look the other way on overt displays of lesbianism in schools?

>implying
They just hide and watch it from the shadows

This.

You have them shitposting in every thread about shows about cute girls being friends and trying their best and when there is an actual yuri series threads are empty or even inexistent.

No wonder everyone hates them.

But Mahoujin Guru Guru isnt yuri

>and when there is an actual yuri series threads are empty or even inexistent.

Name me ONE good yuri anime in the past two years.

Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Because the ones that aren't blatant are the most beautiful. You can't force purity and love, it has to grow.

Or maybe you're just scared of having potential waifu material being "stolen" from you.

/hm/ has arrived

Noooo what have you done!

>good
That's subjective.