Is there any kind of “far right leader” you would legitimately follow? I’m not talking about a politician...

Is there any kind of “far right leader” you would legitimately follow? I’m not talking about a politician, but a legitimate fascist leader. What would it take for you to finally get involved in a movement?

Attached: 044A25FE-ADF9-40E5-A87A-CAC37D37D0EA.jpg (640x427, 23K)

Bernie Sanders

>What would it take for you to finally get involved in a movement?

if i don't have a job or children by the time i'm 26

Commendable. Better than just sticking to spouting ideals on the internet and not acting on them.

You'd have to reverse my age by a few years and base my political education on a sole ideology, or just force me to accept other people's ideas as an objective truth. The 20th century taught its effectiveness well.

>what would it take for you to finally get involved in a movement
A movement that was actually worth joining. Every group in America is utter shit

join us

I guess it depends on your preference. I think the ABP is decent but they’re so fucking disorganized.

>Is there any kind of “far right leader” you would legitimately follow?

no im a hedonist. i weigh 300 lbs jerk off and drink all day. for me, this shit's for teh lulz.

Attached: 1520802349343.png (539x663, 707K)

Living now? None that I am aware of.
But historically Oswald Mosley was pretty solid and not as cringy as the nsdap.

At least you admit it! I feel like a lot of people who say they’re committed believe they’ll only ever have to do “online activism”, aka shitposting with right wing spice.

Casapound Italia?

Attached: CasaPound_Italia.png (316x316, 79K)

If you are talking that had lived, Antonio Primo de rivera, nowadays there is none worth wasting your live in

no man,they are NazBol

In what way? They seem pretty based to me

Strasserism and Classical Fascism seem more attractive than most capitalist far right movements IMO. Capitalism is what has allowed companies to urge countries to import non whites cuz they’ll work for less.

A Non American.

I have decent public speaking skills and a stable job with a good income. I can't compromise my future for a dangerous political lifestyle.

But if the time ever came and I felt like there was an actual chance of success, I would stand up and take action.

If you choose me as fuhrer I will do the following by force:

1. Declare martial law.
2. Repeal the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 19th, and 23rd amendments
3. Revoke the citizenship of all nonwhites, move all nonwhites to concentration camps.
4. Add the following amendment:

>All persons born to citizens of the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
>Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of citizens in each State, excluding foreigners not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged.

5. Establish well regulated militias of citizens who use their own kits and do not require funding.
6. Demobilize the army and national guard, dismiss all reservists. Allow any of them to join volunteer militias with honor or transfer to remaining branches if they wish to continue serving. Massively scale back foreign deployments to places like Germany which serve no national interest.
7. Dissolve the following bureaucratic bodies:
DOI
USDA
USDC
DOL
HHS
HUD
DOED
DHS
DOE
EPA
FCC
FERC
SSS
SSA
CIA
OICI
CGI
I&A
DEA
FBI
INR
TFI
DIA
ISC
NSA
NGA
TFI

8. Execute deep state actors publicly.
9. Open the books to the public on all black projects, ET contacts, everything.

Attached: 1517733520477.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

A fascist who is wise enough to preach love instead of fear. When I see him I'll know

reviewbrah

Fascism doesn’t have to be about fear. Instead it can be about helping your brothers and sisters. Making yours and their lives great, as they do the same for you, while your government is there to protect you from bloodthirsty corporations and cultural marxists hoping to taint your bloodline.

How old are you now?

>NazBol
They're fascists

Spicy, I like it.

Attached: 1511397309093.jpg (300x300, 35K)