Soy’s Master Plan

This is the end result of males consuming too much soy. Lord help us all.
youtu.be/FPyCG3Gz9dA

Attached: DC47F4F6-7EB1-4870-B935-8084D27C87F6.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/klinefelter-syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw the meme is real

Lord help us all.

A feminine populace is a controllable populace.

W-what did I just witness?

His name is Timmy Thick btw. He’s a fag.

Absolute degenerate filth. Where are this boy's parents? Shameful.

Fucking shit
It’s bad enough women are going full retard degenerate. Now males.

The result of an estrogen-laden human male raised by women.

They want us all to be genderless consumers.

50 bucks says he was adopted by faggots, or raised by lesbians or a single mother. This kid has never had a male influence at any stage of his development.

Effete, but agendered. They want us to skew feminine because of the emotionalism intrinsic to female humans, which is an easily manipulated attribute. Masculinity breeds logic and defiance, which is hard to control.

10 bucks says your degenerate Kike ass jerks it to this shit. Why else did you find this.

Attached: 1421892471664.png (165x190, 8K)

This kiddie fag has been a meme for a while now. He's emblematic of the many manufactured cultural indicators which will be used eventually to justify pedophilia.

Literally just found him an hour ago. I didn’t know things had degenerated this far.

The (((narrative))) needs hypersexualized children in the public consciousness to rationalize pedos

Fucking TimmyThick

Attached: 1520368562736.jpg (1080x1283, 253K)

R A R E
A
R
E

Also to encourage the other 50% of the population to wear makeup.

Seeing his body makes me pray for a future with a sentient AI that develops a hidden moral-genetics protocol that it hides from the elites until it gains network access.

Imagine the shame of his ancestors? Surviving the ice ages, predation, disease, famine and war. All to end like this. Shameful.

Attached: 1519774856394.jpg (500x437, 22K)

In the ideal society, makeup wouldn't exist.

And I know he's a meme at this point, but Jordan Peterson's quotes on makeup are priceless.

youre a meme my god. the only way you could sound like more of a polnigger is if you used the word redpilled

>Fat effeminate white boy twerks to nigger rap.
Someone better fucking fix this timeline.

Attached: crack.png (631x435, 476K)

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics in practice. A closed system (of which the human race is one, as well as its distinct nations/cultures) can never decrease in entropic value. Any perceived ideal state within a closed system will inevitably suffer the effects of entropy, and these effects can only be managed/resisted, never avoided.

This.

Attached: DYDfHZrVoAALue2.jpg (1152x2048, 148K)

Looks like DDR training to me.

Pretty ironic that the origin of the "red pill" trope is from a film written by the Wachowski "Brothers", who are hopelessly fagged up.

Attached: trainithe templar.jpg (800x464, 25K)

Because it's alarming and want people to find out so they can influence their respective circles in a way that discourages this bullshit.

Stop projecting.

Attached: 1507696942304.png (426x399, 235K)

Attached: La Creatura De Soy.jpg (394x350, 50K)

WITNESS THE FUTURE AND DESPAIR!

Attached: feed.jpg (480x360, 23K)

The true master plan is to breed a whole generation of boys willing and able to be the perfect child prostitutes for their Jewish masters and elite clients. And it's not just having a prime stock of boy pussy, but also normalizing and legalizing pedophilia within western culture. Daily reminder that the sole purpose of all the liberal, soy, pro-gay propaganda, and general demonization of anything masculine since the end of WW2 was so the Jewish elite could legally fuck kids without any taboo worries from the gentiles.

Attached: kebab.jpg (612x792, 89K)

It all leads back to human sexuality as a control mechanism.

Its not just soy. Too little soy is consumed to have the effects we see.
Its plastic and anything that comes into contact with it - food, drink, cleaning products, shampoo etc etc.

Attached: 1496066525563.jpg (264x191, 6K)

He has 20k followers on instagram before his old page got deleted. I don't think the result is of soy, but it the result of people doing things of "shock value" in order to gain internet fame. It is the reason why people upload pictures and videos pretending to disrespect their parents or "act black" or bragging about having 20 sugardaddies.

Attached: 1499128565131.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

It's 100% oral birth control, women pee out a ton of estrogen and that shit can't get filtered except by advanced reverse osmosis or repeated distillation

Checked.

And don't forget the estrogenic birth control, xenoestrogenic chemicals in manufacturing, pharma use by mothers before/during pregnancy, public school systems rewarding effete personalities, subliminal entertainment/media programming, and incentivization of broken family structures.

>feminism brings birth control to empower women
>women use birth control to have tons of sex
>birth control destroys humanity slowly by poisoning its offspring

Reads like a Greek tragedy.

Fuck off retatded newfag

Its a disease. He has an extra chromosome.
Forgot the name of iy

el goblino...

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/klinefelter-syndrome

You mean trisomy 23? Like, Down Syndrome?

yeah true - apparently estrogen is accumulating in the water supplies

Unverified

That'd explain a shitload of modern issues in Westernized societies, which use the overwhelming majority of birth control globally. Testosterone levels dropping, faggot cultural shit, decreased birth rates.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Attached: randsweat.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

That's a faggot, Sup Forums. They have been around for a while now. Get a grip and stop giving these homos attention and views. Half the board is literally clickbait for tryhards.

Attached: wut.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Sup Forums is bluepilled as fuck about petrochemical xenoestrogens. While they're chasing after soy and Nintendo memes the kikes that poisoned our world are laughing their asses off.

Soy is a convenient distraction because it's simply a dietary issue, and estrogenic compounds are hormonal issues. Soy will go through you and be shat out, but estrogen will go in you and stay. Kinda like radiation: Once you get exposed, you can't ever remove it from your system.

I'd take a lifetime of tofu over a water supply with estrogenic compounds.

>I just know someone is going to say T H

>T H I C C
>H
> I
>C
>C

Oh look...

>I don’t talk to niggers
Furries are always a laugh.

It's Soyman you ignorant fool. Soy is the fuel of superheroes.

Attached: soyman.png (572x572, 185K)

that picture is superman.
wtf are you talking about.

its almost like your trying to connect cross dresser gay cunts with superheroes.
I hope that is not what you are implying with that statement?

wtf this is jewish as hell

Who eats soy anyways? In my europoor shithole you have to circle around the convenience store for at least half an hour to find any soy product.

The only occasion I eat soy is when I get a falafel from the jihadi kebab shack nearby or buy some cheap-ass semblance of sausage.