I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed this week...

I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed this week, will i call my dentist a nigger and start ranting about the JQ after i get put on anesthetics?

Attached: image.jpg (960x1231, 181K)

nah you'll just giggle like a dipshit about absolutely nothing
also why is this in Sup Forums fuck your teeth nigger
saged and reported

You're gonna get pain pills!
Watch the LOTR trilogy and enjoy it, you pussy. DONT SMOKE ANYTHING, OR VAPE

I was yelling "WHY CAN'T I GET A BONER THESE ARE SATAN DRUGS" and they just laughed. I think you'll be fine user.

I wanted to see if any one else has already done it, and this is the place to go fpr questions like this.

I wanted to see if any one else has already done it, and this is the place to go for questions like this.

Why wait until AFTER? Heh.

lol? I got mine pulled under local anesthetics that didn't alter my state of mind. are you soyfaggots?

I was just thinking about this today, what a coincidence. If I go under...wew lad, I hope my dentist/surgeon is a WASP man.

Unless it's really badly impacted get it done under local. If your dentist refuses feel free to call him a nigger

I am worse than you probably are, however I also drank heavily so sedatives don't make me retarded. You will be fine, go easy on those pain pills... save some for an emergency one day.

Attached: 1509856686403.jpg (480x380, 14K)

fact

Attached: 1520811839210.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Im expecting the worst. I have bad dental history, ive had 8 teeth pulled needed braces twice, i even had extra teeth but got them removed before they came in.

solid advice, sage though.

definitely

I had an extra tooth. It was round like a fang and came thru the roof of my mouth

How many times in this exact thread going to be posted?

I had 4 all looked similar to molars and where full of holes.

Alot of us dont want this ruining our lives, or atleast having to find another dentist

If it happens, it happens. If calling your dentist is a nigger is the worst thing that happens in your life, you got off pretty light.

If you’re getting knocked out you won’t rant at all, I actually woke up pretty much sober with my depth perception being just a little off.