Is jesus really king of the jews?

Attached: 1506208929820.png (602x941, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMe7MFUP24A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, and that is why he whipped Kikes out of the high temple. Jesus didn't like Jews, y'know... he called the Pharisees "sons of Satan".

He's a Jew and he's subversive

Jesus is a myth, like hitler or blood pudding.

>STOP BEING CHRISTIAN

Attached: 678r7yfy.png (811x628, 769K)

For everyone who thinks that the "Christianity is a Jewish conspiracy to cuck Europeans" is just something that fat Sup Forums nazis say, Nietzsche more or less said the same thing in his "Genealogy of Morality" which is an extremely important and respected work of philosophy

Never been quite sure how to square that with the fact that the era of European domination over the world coincides with Christian piety though eh

The whole religion is semetic. It isn't some conspiracy. It's openly acknowledged by everyone.

Stop lying or you will go to "hell"

Christianity has mixed effects, but it carried some deadly seeds

Attached: 1506794828228.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

>beats the Jews for being Jews
>they sentence him to death
trully the king of Jews this Jesus fella

Attached: 1519838152149.jpg (500x581, 37K)

Im indifferent. europeans adopted it because of similarities to paganism. Christianity no doubt has great ethics but a lot of the philosophical teachings made europeans more passive and weaker in my opinion and the religion has been exploited by kikes.

> you dont need to follow any of the jewish customs. Jews and gentiles are one under christ
> jews who claim to be jews but reject christ arent real jews.
> these jews worship the synogogue of satan and will be forced to worship my feet

The new testament spells out that lineage doesnt matter and that all jews after christ worship satan

christianity adopted European feminine (female goddesses) and left out the war traits (male Gods) on purpose.

Attached: 80074636.jpg (500x659, 122K)

Y'all cultureless fedoras itt better listen to the high-IQ nip over here. Jesus was the king of the Jews, but shits like (((Soros))) and (((_steins))) are not biblical jews at all - they're descendants of dirty Khazar heathens LARPing as Jews for bluepilled Boomservative ally points.

Europeans became weak because of enlightment values that derive from ancient Greek values that guys like Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle were reactionaries of. Western civilization has been cucked since the beginning, just look at the Cult of Dionysus and it's popularity in Greece and Rome.

>Jews and gentiles are one under christ
>jews who claim to be jews but reject christ arent real jews
>The new testament spells out that lineage doesnt matter
That's awfully ((((((((convenient))))))))™

No it didn't. The reason medieval Europe was so powerful was because all of Europe adopted the Germanic war spirit and it is evident in Chivalry and Dueling that was so popular amongst Christian Knights. The popularity Tale of King Arthur and Beowulf is another example.

European domination over the world coincides with LESS Christian piety though.
If the Renaissance/Early Modern Christians were as pious as their ancestors, none of us would be here without getting forcibly converted to their churches like the Portuguese and Spanish did.

imagine, Germanic war spirit + Islamic war glorification
the cosmos would not be ready... Poor Hitler.

>No it didn't.
Kek
Every holiday you have is "pagan" in origin
>The reason medieval Europe was so powerful was because
The jews (vatican) who financed rome moved north (((((coincidentally)))))
> Germanic war spirit and it is evident in Chivalry and Dueling
That was Germanic chivalry, not christian chivalry.

That was already tried, sort of, with Roman glorification and it worked beautifully, but not to the level of Christian chivalry.

Attached: 1519593645051.jpg (125x118, 3K)

German chivalry is Christian chivalry. Chivalry is ascetic by nature and it gets this trait Christianity. German warrior culture, although powerful and brave, cared too much about personal gain and glory. That's why it would get routinely BTFO by Roman warrior culture that was collectivist and self sacrificing up until the Romans were corrupted by Greek decadence.

>christian chivalry

Christianity is completely opposite to what Germanic people beloved in.

Attached: 1509063173349.jpg (1229x1740, 1.42M)

>. That's why it would get routinely BTFO by Roman
eat shit btw

Attached: 6743375.jpg (1074x1370, 862K)

good post

>bongistani checks in

Germans were stupid and selfish before the Christians came in. The Germans tried to corrupt Christianity too by supporting Arianism, but ended up getting BTFO again by Rome. Fuck the ancient Germans, they can suck my hairy dick. Cool warrior spirit though.

>G-Germans were ju-just stupid!
OhHHHHHH so you're an underage shitskin with no arguments. Ok, proper actions have been taken.

Attached: 9000.png (863x657, 512K)

>but ended up getting BTFO again by Rome

>blocks your legions

Attached: 369065004.jpg (564x769, 101K)

Why did they destroy all of the aqueducts then? Why did they destroy the roads? Where was this ancient German genius that you are talking about?

look up the history of eastern paganism and western paganism, it will scare you when you think about probabilities of eastern paganism being influenced on remote areas of western and northern european paganism despite how identical it all seems to be.

>There's this religion that promises godhood, gnosticism
>but apparently the jews worship some god
>whichever should I pick?
>servitude to the jew or godhood?
>I know, servitude

Kek. You know that wood degrades over time right? Maybe if the (((((((((Smithsonian)))))))))) and the ((((((((((vatican))))))))))) weren't anti white we would know a lot more about European history.

Just last month some nigger whore was destroying artifacts in Sweden.

>Just last month some nigger whore was destroying artifacts in Sweden
Sweden, yes.

Expand on this pls

I dont understand what you are trying to convey. The bible says that modern jews are evil because they rejected christ.

There is no excuse for christians to let them have the holy land or protect them scripture wise.

You have to say it with more gusto. It's more like, "Sweden Yes!!!"

What specifically?

Before 'secular humanism', Christians saw Jews as Christ killers.

And left out the war traits?
Apparently you have not finished the book.

He's a faggot god. Quite literally speaking. All feminine traits, no war (male traits).

Attached: 7e45d561987b6dfb81a87e1763d7d66b5c3e446abdc1007f539b985b5855acb3.png (764x647, 167K)

>destroy the roads

are you retarded?

No, the title king of the Jews title was given by Pilate, and Jews didn't like that at all, but Pilate wrote it it anyways because "fuk u I'm Caesar".

Also, most of the biblical Jews are not the zionist pieces of shit of today.
The biblical Jews were a fuck ton of Mesopotamian tribes, most of them are long extinct after the Ottoman empire took over the middle East, as well the Persians and ancient Greeks.

Attached: 2018-03-12-06-15-www.biblegateway.com.png (599x230, 23K)

yep. Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews was ironic.

Christians worship jesus like he was God.

Jesus was a jew.

Therefore christains have broken one of the ten commandments.

Making them sinners.

Right?

Do you know which commandment im talking about?

Plus when has anyone spoke to God...

It would seem these religious types are fake (idols)

Correct? You cannot read a book and know God!!!

>Worshipping the son of God
>A false idol

Reading comprehension is hard user, I know.

I guess there's room inside 'HELL'...

For many people. (fakers)

I guess you cannot comprehend?

He was called king of jews when he was born, too.

So he was a king jew and not a God therefore christians worship idol... YES

Attached: Inoperable.png (571x618, 102K)

Attached: european gods vs judeo christian.jpg (1888x1824, 879K)

Attached: christianity.jpg (842x729, 170K)

Attached: christianity (2).jpg (720x720, 127K)

Plus all the the religious organisers like preist's and nuns... Don't know shit about what their talking about, or are just pedo creeps!

Attached: Cuckservative-Christianity-infidelitous-RINO-Quisling-SJW-GOP-neoconservative-open-borders-cuckoldry (3651x2855, 2.42M)

Attached: christians-are-progressives.jpg (1356x910, 341K)

he was the first and possibly only true Jewish ally of the gentiles. a huge part of his ministry was exposing the Jewish ruling class in Israel, who were working in conjunction with the Roman empire to maintain their status and subjugating the people. one of the biggest reasons Christ was executed was because he was the biggest threat in history to the Jewish pious hierarchy. none of the Jews he admonished feared God any longer, they were drunk with power and Christ's appearance meant they were to be subjected to his authority and their privileges gone, their corruption exposed.

they even told pilate he was a dangerous revolutionary, that he should be silenced. pilate didn't believe them and couldn't find a crime to charge him with, but the people chose him to die instead of Barabbas in a mob, indicating they had been poisoned against Him.

He taught us not to hate them, so I don't. But I'm not blind to them either. Because in 2000 years, they haven't changed.

>he was the first and possibly only true Jewish ally of the gentiles
LOL!

You wouldn't know what a Jew was if not for Rabbi Jesus. They wouldn't exist

Attached: rabbi jesus not.jpg (600x600, 138K)

yes, he mastered the jews, he is king of the jews, you lowlife kike

you sound really afraid of him, I'm sure you're going to regret this post when he comes back and whips you into hell.

Jesus did the equivalent of naming the Jew in his time.

He’s ourguy.

you can read about it in "myth of the 20th century"

How fucked up will you feel when he comes back in a spaceship and it turns out god and the angels are aliens?

He didn't lol

Youve never even read the bible have you? You seem to be mistaken the bible for the old testament. The old testament talks about things God did for jews. The bible is about jesus and the gentiles.

“It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” Mark 2:17

Jesus would rather sit at a table of sinners than sit at a table of people who are already saved.

>Youve never even read the bible have you?
No, I've REALLY read it. You had it read to you.
>dont' read the OT goy
Fucking pathetic Sup Forumschristians. you jew worshipers are filth and you give power to the Jew/Satanist meme

Attached: 1506909106619.gif (885x808, 137K)

Yes. I have read the bible. And the old testament. Nd a little bigt of the quran and book of Buddha.

Attached: 11E5F2DF-FF88-4F1C-B2BE-8638DD0AD2A0.gif (360x152, 951K)

He tried to become it, like many and many others of his contemporary, who self-proclaimed themselves "son of god" and who started to preach and incite people against the roman Empire.
All of them disappeared from history, but Jesus was later salvaged by romans them selves in order to create a new religion that must served as a glue to keep together the branches of the empire that was started to fracture, in fact christianity as we know it is the roman religion with the figures of the old and the new testament in the place of the old Gods, this is also why christianity had many schisms, in order to radicate itself among different peoples, with different cultures, it keeped their previous liturgies and simply substituted their god or gods with the new figures.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMe7MFUP24A

for all the christ cucks. look at this dude.

Attached: feelsgoodman.gif (128x128, 151K)

>implying there's no next life
>implying when you die you just become a piece of dead meat
>"""""enlightened nation"""""

It's all bullshit but Jesus was a Jew, raised in a Jewish family and the Jews are a "Chosen Nation" by God. I think it speaks for itself.

There's unironically nothing more Jewish than mocking Christ

It was a way to insult him.
I mean Jesus himself drove away jews from temple and called them viper and snakes. Hence the reasons he wants them to go change them whole because of that.