Are you okay, user? Do you want to eat some mochi?

Are you okay, user? Do you want to eat some mochi?

Other urls found in this thread:

lyricstranslate.com/en/un-lieu-de-rencontre-place-return.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-NRk2QjTm5g
youtu.be/kEeUXPDstC8
youtu.be/ePwfIk9CkIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only enjoyed the love story ova

It wasn't an OVA

I'm not okay. Please give me some mochi

My point still stands

No. I´m not okay. I´m a 26 year old virgin after all.

Apologize

Such an underrated anime, but with a few flaws that stop it from being on par with Keion. Mainly the whole fucking prince subplot, get rid of that shit entirely and Tamako Market is a solid 8/10, fill that gap with more cute SoL moments from the market and it becomes a 9/10

How do you feel about Shiori? I like her design and think she's nice but she didn't have much of a presence. I think the bird got more lines.

She is the most beautiful girl.
But not best girl.

Who is the best girl?

Her personality sure made a U-turn in S2

Kanna, of course.

I liked how she got closer to the main cast as the show went on, it was a very gradual transition, before you knew it she was also part of the main cast.

I want to Ankos manko.

Someone said Mochi ?

>S2
But there's only one.

I like your opinion user

I never understood what was this girl problem, was she in love with Tamako or Mochizu?

I want crossover art between him and Tamako now.

Yeah it was a pretty nice gradual development. I like it when you see something build up in the background in a subtle way.

Tamako

Are you an autist? She was clearly in love with Tamako. Even her coming out of the closet episode had the french song that literally talked about coming out of the closet.

She was in love with Tamako but gave up on her so that she could be happy.

does mochi just taste like rice?

Kinda

Tastes like a barely sweet rice gummy

I'm literally too retarded to buy mochi. Can you produce it at home? Like cook some rice, put it in a bag, pound it.

I would think producing it would be more difficult but I'm pretty retarded in that area.

Yeah, but it's way too much effort. Just buy it on amazon. 10 bucks is a better exchange than spending all day on making them

It was just a phase of her foolish youth

It's possible. Just get some glutinous rice flour from an asian grocery (one brand is called Mochiko). There are instructions online for how to make it from there. It's possible to also make it from glutinous rice and then turning it into flour with a mortar and pestle and food processor.

ii desu ne...

I'd prefer to lick the strawberry filling inside a delicate chocolate.

Wait what episode? I never ever got the impression that she loved Tamako i just always thought she was looking out for her friend and was making sure Kochizou wouldnt hurt Tamako

also she's literally in the closet in the ED

fluffy

Episode 2. It's so obvious, even Kanna tells her that's ok to love anyone she likes.

lyricstranslate.com/en/un-lieu-de-rencontre-place-return.html

Have you even seen the movie?

Greatest love story ever told?

youtube.com/watch?v=-NRk2QjTm5g

just rewatched it and first of all this show is very well written
but anyway i GUESS i see it now but im still not really 100% on it.
She never blushes around Tamako and in anime thats a huge visual cue for love

The thing is that she doesn't know her own feelings yet. She hasn't open up to the fact that she likes cunny.

But she does.

She is the most beautiful girl.
And the best girl.

Tamako isn't a loli.

Cunny isn't just for lolis

Tamako isn't a real life little girl either.

Romance drama ruined it.

Is there a bigger rape bait than tamako? Every thing she has and does, from voice, behaviour to little gestures, just begs for you to drag her into a dark alley.

Im talking big ass anime blushies not a slightly red face thats probably red from the encoding
Ok thats different than straight up love and i can see how her feelings evolve to the movie

You are a bad person, user.

Romance was okay.

I'm not a hetfag, but this pairing was really cute desu. The confession scene was really good.

Shiori is great. I remember when her episode aired, people flipped out.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel the same way about her sister.

I'd like to pound your mochi.

Raw uncooked mochi has no taste.

It's not the taste but the texture that I appreciate.

I've never had mochi, what does it taste like

Bags of sand.

God damn it

marshmallows

Very sweet and with a rubbery texture. It's addicting as fuck.

That sounds awesome

Remove Dera and the show is 10/10, prove me wrong.

Pretty much.

only if you take responsibility

She's good but needed more screen time.

SEEEEMETEEEE

Is it me or have people forgotten about this already? Even though it's a KyoAni show, few people talk about it anymore. Also, really weird how Suzaki rarely gets roles these days: last I heard her was as Yoshino's imouto in Sakura Quest, and that was only for two episodes.

Sorry user, I don't know how I didn't noticed it, I always had the feeling she had feelings for Tamako, but re-watching Ep. 2 was very clear.

Did somebody say mochi?

No waifu wars and not much to shitpost about I guess. It also ended really nicely so there's nothing to rage about.

Yeah, I barely see people talking about it, it's probably one of the most underrated anime by Kyoani.
Not related but, cute video I wanted to share:
youtu.be/kEeUXPDstC8

That was a cute video. I love seeing behind the scenes stuff.

Here's another youtu.be/ePwfIk9CkIM

Why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

Yes, I'd like some mochi on your chest if you know what I mean.

I wish I could be Midori's girlfriend

>ywn do cute things with Tamako
>ywn have fun with Tamako
>ywn cuddle qith Tamako
>ywn rail Tamako

wow tamako is as beautiful as chitanda

Not mochi but ate something similar.
We like it deep fried.

Where do I find a girl like tamako, Sup Forums?

What does this gesture convey?

I wish I know...

the doujin of the little sister cucking tamako and doing her boyfriend on the stairs was brilliant

it means..
she wants you to get in with her so she can stick that broom behind her in your pooper

She has reached enlightenment.

Well, I guess it would be rude to decline such a generous offfer.

fuck everything else in this thread, there is only one question to answer and discuss: What is the best flavor of mochi? two tops

for me Its vanilla and strawberry

The absolute bully.