What's the deal with all the Russia hate...

What's the deal with all the Russia hate? Whenever something happens Russia gets blamed and it is Putin personally who is responsible.
Help me understand why this happens in mainstream media.

Attached: IMG_3354.png (800x533, 878)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
businessinsider.com/scientists-govt-to-link-russia-to-sergei-skripal-nerve-agent-attack-2018-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it is a convenient, yet very superficial argument for politicians and media to push for more military expenditure and surveillance.

If you speak against it they can easily counter it with "don't you care about your nation's security?". And so it goes in circles.

I know right, Russia loves Europe and the West.

Crazy days

Like what Putin is doing by showing off his meme missiles?

Easy to keep pointing at an old enemy most of the west is afraid of

this comment seems incoherent with ,
please explain what you mean.

Recognised Russia as a Christian country
Free land incentives for farming
Banned homosexual propaganda
Recognition of the Jewish role in the bolchevic revolution
Jailed the Jewish oligarchs who were disaster capitalists and tied to London and America
Put the breaks on the oded yinon plan and exposed Israels, Saudi, American support for ISIS
Exposed the flaws in media regarding the migrant crisis and open borders policy
Exposed jewish organisations such as femen and pussy riot

Lol!
Meanwhile in russia... We have joke. If shit happens russians blame Obama, or USA or judo-reptiloids, but continiue shitting to the grass toward home, destroyind lamps or gettin drunk and lose daywork.

> Whenever something happens
Yeah, let's ignore the specifics which clearly show Russia's guilt.
Cool Russian troll thread.

SAGE

>Free land incentives for farming
Actually heard about this and very briefly considered it for the sake of getting the fuck out of (((flag))).

With the media the bigger the lie and the more often the lie is told the more the general public believe it. It's the equivalent of 'hey look over there'.

Wut

Attached: 151560068812575916.jpg (400x449, 25K)

Teбe Oбaмa в пoдъeздe нe ccыт?

If they wouldn't act like literal niggers in the streets they might be taken more seriously.

Wow you talk about that shithole like Western leftists used to talk about the USSR. It's a worker's paradise, I'm telling you Comrade!!

Meanwhile, it's literally a Jewish oligarchy. Putin only jailed one, and only because he was the personal enemy of the top Jew puppet master.

> Abramovich was the first person to originally recommend to Yeltsin that Vladimir Putin be his successor as the Russian president.[44]:135 When Putin formed his first cabinet as Prime Minister in 1999, Abramovich interviewed each of the candidates for cabinet positions before they were approved.[27]:102 Subsequently, Abramovich would remain one of Putin's closest confidants. In 2007 Putin consulted in meetings with Abramovich on the question of who should be his successor as president; Medvedev was personally recommended by Abramovich.[44]:135, 271

> Chris Hutchins, a biographer of Putin, describes the relationship between the Russian president and Abramovich as like that between a father and a favorite son.

Proof provided to justify media bashing is often unverified and could very well be faked.
Also if Russia really is responsible for everything, why are there no consequences?
Anyway my post referred to the use of Russia a s a scapegoat, and the construction of misinformation to justify the blame.

Putin the leader of Russia. Der.

Taк Oбaмa cлoжил пoлнoмoчия, ceйчac этим зaнимaeтcя Tpaмп.
[spoiler]aлco, нe дyмaю чтo нaшe мнeниe тyт кoмy-тo интepecнo [spoiler]нaдeюcь нe oбocpycь c paзмeткoй[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>only more generalities
You seem to be a paid Russian troll.

Because Russia was the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia’s opponent in their attempt to overthrow Assad in Syria.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Fuck!

Show true flag you subversive double agent.

Tsis is forchong.
Retarded board for anime girls.
There is no %%-%%, or [s][/s]
only >greeeeeeeen for fatty

give me facts then.
where do you live to call Russia a shithole?

If I had an Australian flag would it make more sense?

>greeen?

two tea for this gentleman. it's true

Wow you actually are a Kremlin bot.

you want pic with timestamp?
I understand you don't think well of germans though

the jews are behind it, OP. russia is a white Christian country powerful enough to stand againt their plan for greater israel and they fucking despise it

Attached: 1519063731468.png (1024x480, 300K)

>jewslave amerimutt projecting
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
Go get shot, lying NSA-bot. Also, show us your flag, mongrel kikeslave.

Attached: 123c08e9.jpg (373x1920, 121K)

A y мeня ccыт. Becь гopoд зacpaл...

Attached: 1516548294123.gif (280x203, 1001K)

>t. 56% NSA bot
theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

>thanks but i would like to be able to write hidden text

I'm sorry I triggered you, Russian migrant kid.

Because they have a fuck load of nukes, which makes them a threat and not have to submit to tptb.

That’s literally it, there’s no other reason.

daily reminder that the vast majority of western media outlets are controlled by jews and thats why so much russophobia and putin hate

Attached: 1519064390724.png (880x797, 227K)

Take a look at why you are getting sanctioned - fix that, and I'll be all for you.
>You invaded Ukraine. WTH.

How does it feel to be a little Russian puppet of the Jew oligarchy?
Finland should be tougher on Russian migrants.

>amerimutt thinks their CNN-propaganda works on us the same way as on their mongrel population
Yeah no.
Show us your flag, subhuman mutt.

Attached: 1519693167377.jpg (532x646, 230K)

Attached: 1519062933955.png (924x853, 563K)

Attached: 1519062993954m.jpg (1024x694, 171K)

Attached: 1519062882928m.jpg (1024x585, 142K)

Finland should be tougher on marxist amerimutt subversion, low IQ mongrel.

Attached: 8iw.png (650x925, 627K)

This isn't your Russian bot internal discussion board

Attached: 1519062806982m.jpg (1024x606, 161K)

Attached: 1519062769446m.jpg (1024x577, 139K)

Attached: 1519062737481m.jpg (1024x519, 119K)

>You invaded Ukraine
otherwise there would be another NATO base

Attached: 649f29232b7d89e9aee662222ca181b1.jpg (600x424, 209K)

Dear le-face, please look to post options /int of 2ch.

Because every bad thing that happens is Putin's fault. The sooner Russia rids its self of Putin, the better. America is 5 years away from going to Mars. We aren't taking any Russians with us as long as Putin is in power, so they need to get him out soon or Mars will become America 2.0.

Attached: Putin3.jpg (1776x1337, 388K)

Because he is fighting the good fight. He is dauntless in his pursuits. He outsmarts the kikes and their puppets alike at almost every turn. Like a light to roaches.

Poor little Russian bot is so butthurt it can't even shill.
Go home, you don't belong in the civilized world. Everybody hates you.

Because Putin acts like a nigger

LMFAO NASA cant even into space without renting russian rockets!

space exploration is a russian invention. they did it first and they do it best. first satellite, first man in space, first probe on another planet etc etc

Attached: 1519062653734m.jpg (1024x583, 155K)

Democrats hate russians now because they were at odds with them in regards to practically everything Iran and Syria. The democrats don't go after china because of racism accusations and the fact chinese hackers would have their social security numbers, medical history, and genealogical records by nightfall.

Handy scapegoat to scare boomers and cucks with.

/thread

:)
March 18 we have presidential elections. And we do not have other candidates. Seriously, did you see the list of presidential candidates? You can not choose from anyone.

Attached: 15190163248400-b.png (225x225, 93K)

All Russia has to do to make those bases disapear is convince it isn't going to attack Nato, European military strenght has been declining for years. Attacking Ukraine sure made it clear that we don't have anything to worry about. Now there are newspaper articles in every country about what we need to do to bolster and fix our militaries.

back to /po/ liberashka. you cant stay here

Attached: dvach.png (400x300, 4K)

Russian trolls are not allowed to post with American flag.

i am american. its not a VPN. i just happen to support putin

Attached: images.png (225x225, 10K)

In the US anyway, (((they))) use it to delegitimize genuine grass roots movements, effectively preventing them from spreading. I noticed it being shilled that anyone pro-second amendment on twitter was a Russian bot, around the time of the Youtube purge of conservatives

I think the whole narrative was invented to explain away not the fact that Trump was elected and nationalism more broadly, but to explain away the huge vote of no confidence it was in the entire system as a whole

You will never be American.

But Mars doesnt have oil and governments to overthrow for you (((overlords)))
What will you do there, shoot another school desu ?

Attached: painta.png (1600x900, 2.22M)

says the meme flag kike. bet you're unironically posting from israel

Ok, Jew oligarchy puppet.

> Abramovich was the first person to originally recommend to Yeltsin that Vladimir Putin be his successor as the Russian president.[44]:135 When Putin formed his first cabinet as Prime Minister in 1999, Abramovich interviewed each of the candidates for cabinet positions before they were approved.[27]:102 Subsequently, Abramovich would remain one of Putin's closest confidants. In 2007 Putin consulted in meetings with Abramovich on the question of who should be his successor as president; Medvedev was personally recommended by Abramovich.[44]:135, 271

> Chris Hutchins, a biographer of Putin, describes the relationship between the Russian president and Abramovich as like that between a father and a favorite son.

Waaat , that cant be

kek

Attached: wat.jpg (367x253, 13K)

You need someone to get you in power you dumbass, it only counts what he does now.
What this user said

do not mind it. NATO bases will not disappear until Russia disappears. Then there is a new "threat".

continue your lies, shlomo. it amuses me that we wont be seeing your real flag

Attached: 1519063114948.png (895x798, 529K)

Private equitys barbarian establisment
Wow , just wow
I dont wan to know what they meant by that.

Attached: whaaat.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Basically the Empire, now located in The City, operates as a maritime empire, ruling the shipping lanes like merchants do. A landbridge economy in Eurasia is a massive threat to their system. Germany under Bizmark was pushing this rival model, and it caused the Empire to set up WW1 to contain Germany. Everything about Russia is containment. The (((British))) merchant/ financier elite cannot allow Germany to become allied with Russia, or America allied with Russia (even though Russia helped America during the War of Independence) and develop and internal land-based (trains) Eurasian economy which would exclude the Empire. The elite hate Trump as he is in tune with this American tradition of being allied with Russia. Remember the Cold War started when Churchill went to America and duped them with his Iron Curtain speech, and Lord Bertrand Russell encouraged America in a NYT op-ed to nuke Russia after WW2. It is all a trick by the British elite.
Remember the EU was doing well before the British neo-liberal Maastrict Treaty was created - which is the cause of Europes problems.

> it only counts what he does now.

You wish for your tiny little shithole such great things? Careful, you will lose even more land!

Attached: 1516985438101.png (1624x1592, 2.18M)

Based creatura

SHOW YOUR FLAG YOU FUCKING HEEB. YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE! 1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW! HEIL HITLER!

Attached: 40e.jpg (960x675, 84K)

No, YOU are not fooling anyone, Russian Jew oligarchy puppet bot.

Attached: 1516856332049.jpg (900x763, 116K)

show your flag moishe. show your flag

Attached: 1520756011894.jpg (1024x1024, 218K)

Show your real flag, obvious Russian bot.

im showing my real flag. and not only am i a real burger, i have ancestry dating back to the civil war (both sides)

trying to take away my patriotism because i dont support israel is a classic jew trick. no russian ever called me a deplorable. the USSR is dead and i have no problem with russia. in fact i respect them

now SHOW YOUR FLAG shill

Attached: 1518940449101.jpg (575x931, 146K)

Guys, go dota 2 with olds

Attached: 15072060789720-b.jpg (350x325, 36K)

You're an obvious Russian Jew oligarchy puppet bot.

You shill for the Jew against your countrymen for Jew money. KYS

REMOVE
FLAG
A
G

I guess the truth trip confirms

What part of “do not feed the trolls” do you not understand?

What part of cyrillic memes and attacking based Russians with jew oligarchy talking points do you not understand?

Haхyй ты тaк пoзopишьcя-тo, Maня?! Tpoeчники в мoeй ceльcкoй шкoлe и тo лyчшe изъяcнялиcь.

Just show us that fucking Israeli flag already.

Attached: 57d68058354015f0807ab9804a17f0a4862c48f60625197ceb612f53a5e132c0.gif (182x200, 211K)

go

Attached: 15207801986341.png (220x220, 71K)

But you love having something Israeli in your ass.

We all forget Germans don't get or comprehend sarcasm sorry.

Attached: 111.jpg (604x277, 52K)

I will answer with questions.
How does russia millitary operate?
How many times has Putin been elected president?
Are russian president elections rigged?
Was russia in the cold war?
Do russians have feelings?
How many blacks in Russia?
Russian Imigrants that happen to be criminals in other countries, do they exist?
Is there freedom of speech in russia?
Is there freedom of expression in russia?
I could go on and on with these questions but i think i made my point.

businessinsider.com/scientists-govt-to-link-russia-to-sergei-skripal-nerve-agent-attack-2018-3

>cyrillic memes
i love that youre an expert on russia and dont even know what 2chan is. bet you cant even into rutracker

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 21K)

Because Russian people are weak

ameribros were ((first on the moon)) though

Attached: armagedon.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

MSM = Jews
Jews hate slavic people.

true but who decided the earth's moon was the finish line of the space race?