Funny to see how low iq racist guys have

Funny to see how low iq racist guys have

This picture BTFO all racist in here

Attached: received_10154935923192172.jpg (600x891, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oTXqR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously bottom right (4th one) is the white blood. Where do you think you are you gigantic faggot?

They're all white you dumbass; niggers don't donate blood, organs, money, food, or anything but crime.

trick question; they're all white because only white people donate blood.

It's all white. People with aids aren't allowed to give blood.

>not using other races to harvest blood and organs
Racist goyim BTFO

Attached: 1520806018207.png (504x566, 26K)

Test for aids.

Kek.

They are desperately trying to get people in Canada to donate blood. The reason? >Because immigrants are ravaging the healthcare systems
They won't say that though.

The excuse they give?
>Because 50% of people will need blood donations in their life
Nigga I don't even know anybody that needed a transfusion because of how little the human body can survive on.

Powerful....

How does that pic disprove racism? How does it make it illegitimate?

Wonder why they used blood instead of bone marrow

My mom swears on this, when we lived out in California my dad got in an accident and needed a blood transfusion. The donor ended up being a mexican.

She said, the literal moment he got out of the hospital, first thing he wanted to eat was mexican. Now it's like his favorite food and it's the only thing he eats basically. The rest of his entire life before this, my parents are british, he always and only ate british or average white people food.

Blood is a pretty spiritual thing.
I really don't want a niggers soul inside me.
Would rather die, desu.

This image is powerful

Attached: end-racism.jpg (265x190, 10K)

Hospitals should only give blood to those who have donated blood

Pick out the O positive blood sanguinist

as there have been successful transplants of pig organs into human this picture is not an argument

Not true in california

99% chance of me getting white persona blood due to being AB neg

I'm a biochemist, and I can absolutely pick the white one with 100.00% accuracy, you moronic little fuck. And I'd choose the white one too, because it's likely to be from a far healthier and fitter specimen (niggers are massively more overweight and addicted to drugs, as are beaners)

Attached: 12535123.png (300x181, 17K)

Smart people are more likely to hide racism. It isn't correlative to intelligence.

Again, how does this disprove racism?

Bad analogy because i can just say that using the wrong one results in transfusion shock, and can lead to allergic asphyxiation of the pulmanry capabilities.

There are blood types faggot. If anything this is a civic nationalist argument.

the one that doesnt have any sickle cells

ay yo fuck all yall racist ass cracka mothafuckas heres a pic of us homies all going to donate blood
>this is what cucks actually believe

Attached: GenerousDonors.jpg (746x477, 59K)

>When useful idiots are pushing out your agenda.

People with AB blood can accept any blood type but only give to themselves

>Hurr hostile culture has blud two guise
What are you even getting at

the one wihout AIDS and sickle cells

The white one is my child. That's why we killed the niggers and took their blood. To save the white one

>get aids from niggers blood because liberals were trying to prove a point
>mfw

Attached: D1298174-9F2E-44E1-8B04-9B494FCF8F8D.jpg (361x408, 25K)

This is fucking retarded
If i HAVE to pick without detailed knowledge of the blood in order to save the kid i suppose ill chance it
But normally a doctor will be the one to choose.
My child can only receive O negative. Niggers are vastly more likely to have sickle cell and HIV/AIDS. Homos too for the HIV.
So no, theyre not all the same. Water and vodka.

Attached: 1510948368143.jpg (400x240, 32K)

>tfw getting a transfusion of your blood type is considered racist

Lol so only whites are racist?

dumb retard is fucking dumb

In the US blacks rarely donate blood. Its a white (and to a lesser extent Asian) thing to do. There is a problem with organ donations as well. Niggers just dont give a shit about helping strangers.

Joke's on you nobody would ever have a child with me

>your child needs B negative blood
>pick one

Attached: Thinker.png (363x475, 89K)

My cousin got blood from a spook and within a week his hair looked like a brillo pad and his lips were the size of pneumatic bicycle tires.

Blood is almost never transfused across races due to potential problems so this is really easy.

>propaganda poster against racism
>targets only white people
What if I am a nigger and I hate white people, why is the poster asking me to pick the white one?

This image really makes you think

Attached: images (1).jpg (255x197, 7K)

certain blood types are more common in some races.

Also...blood cells are dead. No nucleus or dna in them. The stuff in the blood soup has DNA but the blood cells do not.

scientists are working on creating animals with compatible blood.

also... you're not your blood.

sure.

Mexican food is full of British flavors...like...

- beans
- organ meat
- pork
- lard
- tripe
- bread pudding
- little cakes

>only whites are racist
das racist

The bottom two. The others are 3/5ths full.

Attached: 552.png (499x645, 497K)

Not true
We have blood types
I think I’m b type
Pretty degenerate type

I’d pick the one without aids or drugs in it

Pick the not pigs blood.

pigs, dogs, cats and bears also bleed red, what is your fucking point, we are carbon based, nitrogen breathing iron based blood creatures.

just because we bleed red doen't mean we are compatible...

also 8 weeks that blood you get put in you dies off.

But the black hand isn't stealing anything. Fake picture.

>your child needs a blood transfusion
yeah, because my child was shot by a nigger

Niggers and other animals can sometimes be used for spare parts. I understand some hair extensions are made from horse hair.

>If it bleeds, we can kill it

I'd give them a pint of my own and fuck the roulette.

>I'm a biochemist

Show proof. Censor the relevant parts. Degree, workplace ID, whatever. Until then, you're full of shit. I also want an explanation on how you're going to determine race by blood type, because from what I understand, that isn't possible to do for most blood types.

pick the gay one

I'll take the one without AIDS.

>niggers donating blood
lol let's not let the cat out of the bag writ large, but the global nog population would be decimated if whites stopped giving blood for three months.

That's actually true. archive.is/oTXqR Many blacks are shit out of luck on getting their blood types because there just aren't very many donations.

Which one doesn't have the cicle cell?

Also most likely to all be white. Niggers don't adopt poor white orphans do they.

I donate my own blood to my child.

This is actually a thing. There are instances in which recipients acquired tastes/simple personality traits from the donors. Not just blood but any organ.
If I remember correctly, search for "cell memory" or something like that related to "organ transplants"

plot twist : in european countries only white people donate

Clearly all are nigger. I can see the sickle cells.

You really are a stupid mother fucker arent you?

>pick the one with Kangaroo's blood
>pick the one with tuna fish blood
>pick the one with Goanna's blood
>pick the one with dingo's blood

red blood don't make it human m8

Also only people can donate.

kek
imagine the loose cunt who shoots himself up with like 2 litres of dingo blood then goes to donate straight away just so some cunt ends up with dingo blood
absolute madman

Attached: 18765769_10212994294354354_1001064316747325364_n.jpg (960x617, 48K)

It's like russian roulette, if you accidentally pick the negro blood you'll get aids.

Attached: Jewish Sign Language.webm (931x576, 2.1M)

I need the one that is A positive.

doesnt make sense desu, blood gets reproduced quickly by your body, you can regenerate about 450 ml per 12 weeks EASILY (male, 20-65)

black people don't give blood. they score the lowest on empathy and altruism. they're psychopaths by white standards. most blood by far comes from whites and asians.

Attached: newsweek-sept-14-2009-is-your-baby-racist[1].jpg (1005x1350, 253K)

>he doesn't know about commiefornia
I hope you don't end up in a hospital there m8

Thats Asian.

tough luck, you get the 0 + because thats what most euros have. It's the universal donor blood, the goy blood.

this is so much cringe...

spbp

asians have predominantly B blood type, nigger kike, 70-75 % of europeans have either A+ or 0+

I'm o negative, so I roll up my sleeve. Eat shit and die Muhammad.

I used to donate platelets and plasma in CA and had appointments twice a week. Then they passed this legislation and I stopped going. Too risky for my taste. One wrong prick and I'm gonna die from the flu? Fuck that.

if im seeing a merchant from your pic that means i'm basically fucked at this point, no going back

I have donated the few times that I did plasma, not once ever saw any minority in the place except as a technician

>. I also want an explanation on how you're going to determine race by blood type, because from what I understand, that isn't possible to do for most blood types.
There's something out there called forensics. I recommend you read more into it.

Whichever bag is full of sickle cell

Dogs also bleed red.

Turn off your proxy leaf.

Fyi plasma is a ok even if from someone with a blood born disease if i recall as those diseases are basically only in red blood cells
Or at least thst is what i remember reading ages ago

Why reply to this retardation?
WTF is wrong with watching the shills slide off the board into the sewers with all the other turds.

Ho ly fuck... nostalgia.
This picture is like 10 years old and used to be posted on old Sup Forums and Sup Forums all the time

why is the racist brain farther away from the camera?

Dogs, pigs, gorillas, and thousands of other species have red blood that is visually indistinguishable from white human blood too.

Your point is retarded and you should feel bad. Racism has a basis in reality, your hyper-egalitarian views do not.

Does it? Because if that were a white kidney or pancreas grafted on to a black guy or vice versa, it would probably die, due to HLA tissue mismatching (of which ethnic background is used as a marker).

But yes, we are all people, and I have no problem with saving another person's life or them, mine.

Just give me the niggeraids free one

Don't worry, if you're a rich Jew you can access the DNA databases and find a donor near you at any moment. Just have your extraction team harvest the organs and transport them to your surgical team.

Thank you Goyim for paying to have your DNA tested.

>This picture BTFO all racist in here
How?

If you had to choose a bag, and were told two were AIDS infected, would you still think they were all the same just because they were red? Regardless what does blood have to do with physical beauty, intelligence or heritage?

ayo none of dat matters #fukwypipo

If it’s whole blood all you need to do is extract the DNA from it and test for racially weighted polymorphisms

ye gods, multikulti kike squad is out in force today!

Powerful...

Attached: Stop-Racist-Ideologies-like-Semitism-4-212x300.jpg (212x300, 13K)