James Damore's Nose Job

youtube.com/watch?v=QDdeJJ4O27A

Now that Damore is a chad... is he still our guy?

Attached: damoree.jpg (810x450, 158K)

Laura Loomer BTFO

looks pretty good

Attached: s3-news-tmp-10557-james_damore--2x1--940.jpg (940x470, 35K)

wew

Attached: damorenosebefore.jpg (286x176, 8K)

poor guy probably read all the comments. like half of the comments on his videos were about his nose.

Money well spent.

Chap needed it.

Yes, he will always be ours

Attached: 1515727927341.jpg (385x540, 18K)

I still have trouble believing this is real, god damn.

Attached: 1484834852264.jpg (504x378, 28K)

I wouldn't normally cheer people for getting a plastic surgery done, but I'll make an exception for him, his nose was quite bad and he probably got a lot of flak for it.

DELET DIS

Attached: 1494150467572.jpg (449x449, 96K)

Can't blame him. He probably got tired of walking into doors.

LMAO holy shit

When somebody gets plastic surgery, I immediately lose respect for them for some reason. It shows that they are weak and so insecure they are willing to have a doctor literally gas them into a coma so he can break your nose, split open, and remove some cartilage.

Before his nose looked like a fucking man nose. Huge nose. Like a fucking phallic object protruding out of his face like a big fucking dick. The kind of big dick it requires to sue google and tell women they're too stupid to code.

Now he's just a petite nosed pussy.

I felt the same way when Anne Coulter got a nose job. She doesn't seem hard-edged and bold to me anymore, she just seems like a desperate shill instead.

Attached: Ivanka-trump-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After-Nose-Job-Face-lift-and-Breast-Augmentation-1.jpg (572x438, 38K)

what's the matter buddy?
is yours too large to fix?

Attached: boat.jpg (322x471, 52K)

I thought it looked kind of cool. People don’t realize how good it is to have distinguishing features. Like Donald trumps hair. He recognises that it has helped his popularity and made him an icon.

betrayed himself
luckily we still have demetri martin

Damore you pussy that was a great nose! It was a giant classic white nose, which is why people made comments and whined about it.

Some black guys have huge ugly noses but everyone knows not acceptable to comment, so it’s not an issue. Fuck I miss that nose already.

So that's why he looked more handsome. Next he should be less stiff

the jews threw one of their own under the bus, so he decided to become aryan.

He should have got that done before becoming a public figure
That's pretty humiliating getting that done now, basically showing you are an insecure pussy

looks good on him, good for him!

(((Damore))) became )))Damore(((?

Will Sup Forums accept him as a fellow goy?

Attached: 1517206827960.png (1280x723, 1.72M)

Nothing wrong with that
Looks gr8

What a strange surname, is he Italian? it should be D'amore though, he is spelling it wrong too, saying it like damorr.

yes

Wow. He actually looks pretty good now. Good for him.

this better be a meme because it still looks the same even if i had a snout like him, i wouldnt get surgery. fuck that

Lmao she looks baaaaad in 98. The 90’s and early 00’s were not kind to people.

Now, I want to say but I recognize that is also right. He might be ugly but people would have recognized him as the hook-nose kike fighting google.

Holy shit that's a big improvement